Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[5 Feb 09-Liberty Times - Show Luo - No time for dating on Valentines Day

+12
Six-One
cuti3pink
miakaloveshow
mzjennx33
jhesa43
xraraix
Show-supersupporter
candypop109
Tonya
stuipid445
freya1507
bubblo
16 posters

Go down

[5 Feb 09-Liberty Times - Show Luo - No time for dating on Valentines Day Empty [5 Feb 09-Liberty Times - Show Luo - No time for dating on Valentines Day

Post by bubblo Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:46 am

Show Luo - No time for dating on Valentines DaySource: Liberty Times
Date: Thursday February 5, 2009
Translated by Initial E @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu 小豬) has been adviced by Thailand's 'White Dragon' King that if he 'treats all lust with caution' and stops female relationships, he can be popular for another 10 years. However, he has been in the 'Self-Defense Force' for too long, and is rather impulsive. Recently, he has been photographed meeting female model Li Yu Fen for an evening date. It appears that he has broken the religious precept, and that he cannot choose between love or his career.

Before Valentines Day, Show sent a love message out to his fans, saying that if they meet a person they like, they should be brave and go for it. His company is afraid that he would be too distracted by love, hence they had arranged a concert for him on the 14th of February in Fisherman's Wharf, preventing him from going on a date that day. However for love, Show has flown forward, saying: "Time is like cleavage. If you squeeze it, there will be some!"
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[5 Feb 09-Liberty Times - Show Luo - No time for dating on Valentines Day Empty Re: [5 Feb 09-Liberty Times - Show Luo - No time for dating on Valentines Day

Post by bubblo Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:47 am

aww... thts just so evil.. but it doesn't have to be special just on valentines.. its a everyday thing.. like what SHOW always says
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

[5 Feb 09-Liberty Times - Show Luo - No time for dating on Valentines Day Empty Re: [5 Feb 09-Liberty Times - Show Luo - No time for dating on Valentines Day

Post by freya1507 Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:49 am

Show has flown forward, saying: "Time is like cleavage. If you squeeze it, there will be some!"

i really like this sentence ... for me it sounds ... no matter what managment, press, fans?, family, friends says, expects, he will find time to meet ppl he wants to meet, live his life how he wants to live ...thats good

and honestly sounds a bit strange how the press puts the date of the concert, I'm 100% sure xiao zhu is fine with the date .... if not then he would not do it .... and like he said if he wants to meet his sweatheart at this day ... he will find time and way to do Wink and if its not possible ... if she does not understand this ...then she is probably not the right one for him ... not the right one to date a famous person

anyway ... thanks for posting
looking forward to the concert bounce
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:00 am

freya1507: no prob... i totally agree with u.... if its the right girl, she'll surely understand..
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:16 am

his company is bad [:
sooo evil. lols..
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:46 am

oohh come on!! It's not right!!!
show has to be his life..and have fun that day,as to all his fans..
-_________________-'''''
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by candypop109 Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am

WAIT, FISHERMAN'S WHARF?!?! IN CALIFORNIA?! Please reply, Stina jie~~. Because I live right next too there and I wanna go see him. ;~; Like a Star @ heaven
candypop109
candypop109

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:36 am

candyopp109 no its not in USA its here in Taiwan in Danshui ... and its also called fishermans warf ...
but i hope you have the chance one day to see him
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Show-supersupporter Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:34 am

Oh wow.Well,this is the media.What can we expect?The media world is harsh and tough,if whatever the 'white dragon' says is true,his company would definitely want to abide to the 'white drangon' words,if not,his company is afraid Luo Zhi Xiang will not be succesful anymore.And you know the paparazzi,always up for good gossip.So his company is taking safety precautions.Go show!!!!!!!!

Show-supersupporter

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:42 pm

i totally agree that if the girl doesnt understand,then she isnt the right one for him.it really doesnt matter if they wont get to see each other on that day.its just another day,plus he can always make another day like valentines day..

another concert i wont be able to see...

=]
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:39 pm

yeah! too bad for SHOW..he cant date on Valentines day. The company should give consideration to SHOW just for one day. Well, he is already working everyday why dont they give SHOW a chance to meet other ppl
that he likes..that's fine with me. Valentines Day only appears once a year.

Go SHOW...find love.. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:11 pm

haha and its a SATURDAY too .... i feel so bad for him ... at least his company should arrange some sort of fan meeting with SFC but im sure theres gonna be a lot of people loving him on valentines day at his concert ^^
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:14 pm

poor show don't have a date on valentines days..me too there is so many times to be going on a date..if he find the girl he loves just go for arghhh Sad i don't want him to have a gf right now he so young to find a right girl for him don't force himself just to have one..but i want him to be happy.but he will be choose between love or career.. Razz by THE WAY HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU SHOW MY LOVE Embarassed even you do not have sweetheart we are here to love u more and more...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by cuti3pink Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:23 pm

ohhh pity him.. but i guess its alright as long as show can find me here in phil.. so we can have a date! ahha LoL Very Happy

~rochelle~
cuti3pink
cuti3pink
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 358

http://rochelle-co.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Six-One Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:02 pm

cuti3pink wrote:ohhh pity him.. but i guess its alright as long as show can find me here in phil.. so we can have a date! ahha LoL Very Happy

~rochelle~

Ahaha, I bet it's fun to say such, but I'm taken. Lolz.
Six-One
Six-One
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 64

http://six-one.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:36 am

"Time is like cleavage. If you squeeze it, there will be some!"
when i saw this on his blog, i was like so match...very suit..
HEEHEE!!!!!
i love each phrase he created himself, no matter at BFB or where..
it is just right... =)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie80 Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:53 am

I don't think he had the time for romance....moreover, he is a workcoholi guy and also Bai Long Wang say if SHOW stay famous for 10 yrs, he will have to kept away from women, no romance.. If that is the case, he shall be same like Andy Lau... Sad Poor Guy.....
I still feel that a career is more important for a guy. ...since he went so far to be wat he is now....is not easy...and also not easily to find a girl that is understandable, to luo mama liking...a relationship to last longer with him....he is so busy....nevertheless, depend on fate...
stephie80
stephie80
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 114

http://stephiewee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:45 am

hahha!!! that's so true....
its all fate....
just hope he can get both his career and love !!!!!
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm

working at val's day not a bad thing too.. at least, he spend it with his lovely fans, rite? how lucky the fans!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:26 am

its nice to be able to spend the valentine's day with LZX....too bad i am not in taiwan...
haizzz
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by iRish Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:55 pm

HeR FANS IN TAOWAN IS SOO LUVKY COZ THEY HUg TIGHT LIKE A PILLLOW SHOW LUO. I WIsH HE ShOULD TOUR ARoUND THE wORLD COz HE HaS MANy FaNS aROUNd THe WOrLD.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iRish
iRish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down