Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

11/07/09 Rainie Yang Forces Kiss, Show Luo Fans Revolt

+12
Tazzy
kriztetalovesxioazhu
miakaloveshow
megan_702
iamcrazy
freya1507
woainishow
watermo
annakebana
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
avondale09
xiangxuanlin
16 posters

Go down

11/07/09 Rainie Yang Forces Kiss, Show Luo Fans Revolt Empty 11/07/09 Rainie Yang Forces Kiss, Show Luo Fans Revolt

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:02 am

Rainie Yang Forces Kiss, Show Luo Fans Revolt

Source: Liberty Times, Yahoo! News
Translation: endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

Rainie Yang forces kisses on Show Luo (Xiao Zhu). His fans were watching from aside and when they witnessed their idol being sexually harassed, they let out sounds of pain. There were even fans so out of control who immediately cried. It scared Rainie, and she had to explain to them, “We are only close like siblings, don’t misunderstand.”

In the CTS drama, <Hi My Sweetheart>, Rainie is the “violent girl” and Show is the “mushroom head;” the female is strong and the male is weak, this collaboration is very interesting. Rainie even changed from her normal pitiful character, turning from weak to strong. Earlier at Hangzhou, they filmed a scene where Show was forced a kiss. There were almost 40 Show fans by the side watching. The moment the lips touched, the fans let out sounds of sorrow. Show had to comfort them saying, “You all be good. Your honey (husband) is filming. You all can’t be because of this and be mean to Rainie.” That really worked, and the fans immediately were silent. However, this scared Rainie, so every time there is a kiss scene, she will first apologize to his fans. The interaction was really funny.

After Show’s comfort, his fans let their “Da Lang Honey (husband)” be given to Rainie without worries. They even showed their love to the person next to their idol; they too cared for Rainie. Everyday the fans help the two “add meals.” The 20 days the two were in Hangzhou, they were fed well; especially Rainie because she gained 4 pounds (2 kg). Her face on camera became rounder. The director even said to her, “This is what you guys get for eating buffet everyday!” The managers immediately warned them to control their diet.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

11/07/09 Rainie Yang Forces Kiss, Show Luo Fans Revolt Empty Re: 11/07/09 Rainie Yang Forces Kiss, Show Luo Fans Revolt

Post by avondale09 Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:10 am

lol it's pretty funny, I can picture the scene. And Show is so nice for not getting angry, just playfully scolding. And the wives obey, of course, lol and then bring Rainie food. Haha it's awesome.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

11/07/09 Rainie Yang Forces Kiss, Show Luo Fans Revolt Empty Re: 11/07/09 Rainie Yang Forces Kiss, Show Luo Fans Revolt

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:14 am

i think the media exaggerated the story again? maybe the fans just showed their excitement? dunno^^; but its good for rainie to gain some weight. and oh~ there goes the management again making them control the food again. i like show having puffy cheeks. for me, he looks younger~
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:04 am

" Earlier at Hangzhou, they filmed a scene where Show was forced a kiss. There were almost 40 Show fans by the side watching. The moment the lips touched, the fans let out sounds of sorrow."

--maybe the fans got shocked. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 am

Haha Very Happy I won't do that.
But i think my mum will... haha Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by watermo Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:34 am

I like rainnie.555+
She is so cute><
watermo
watermo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:53 pm

LOL, Show's "wives" in a tizzy over a kiss scene lol!
It's good that Show ask them to calm down...

But 4 pounds isn't that much...maybe it's because Rainie is such a petite person? I'm petite too, and I recently lost 10 pounds, so people kept saying that I look really different...but I don't, at least not to me Smile
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:28 pm

avondale09 wrote:lol it's pretty funny, I can picture the scene. And Show is so nice for not getting angry, just playfully scolding. And the wives obey, of course, lol and then bring Rainie food. Haha it's awesome.

hihi you are right ... picture the scene too funny ^^ ...
when i read the head line i was O.O but the article is funny ...
good that rainie put on some weight ... the shooting is exhausting and she is really slim ...

thanks for sharing ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:04 am

show is shoo nice.. LOL....
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 pm

lol niceee
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:10 pm

that was so funny if I also there Witness there kissing scene i'll be jealous to hahaha. but Show was really so sweet he comfort his wives.. Very Happy and his wives always there to bring him food...me too i will bring everyday from meal to lunch if i were there... Very Happy

Last edited by miakaloveshow on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:40 pm

hahaha i wont get mad if they do a kissing scene since both SHOW LO and Rainie are professional in their work....

“You all be good. Your honey (husband) is filming. You all can’t be because of this and be mean to Rainie.” --->hearing this from SHOW LO is enough for me...i love you HONEY SHOW LO I love you pig I love you

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 pm

LOL see that was my favorite part too Kriztetalovesxiaozhu! Haha so funny, and then they're all quiet and get her food later! Hahahaha
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazzy Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:46 am

hahahahaha.....

the fans jealous until getting carried away...
but i think it's a perfectly natural course.. Razz
Tazzy
Tazzy

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 am

Sooo Funny! It's just 4 the drama so fans should also be calm sometimes.

Both Rainie and Show were very nice to their fans! There was a time when I dislike Rainie and said something about her actings being over and exaggerated. But now, I think she's really doing good now and has improved a lot so I now admire her for that.
Very Happy
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha-san Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Lol I was actually squealing over the kiss. I think it was super cute and I love Da Lung's reaction. xD
Misha-san
Misha-san

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:07 pm

xzhu is so sweet!
who wouldnt love this guy?!

well, watching that episode really hurt. lol.
what more for the fans standing behind them while filming. xp
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:33 am

rokziie wrote:xzhu is so sweet!
who wouldnt love this guy?!

well, watching that episode really hurt. lol.
what more for the fans standing behind them while filming. xp

ur right ROkzie my heart was really broke into pieces when i watch there kissing scene...Rainie keep touching SHow's lips... ughh its really hurt:lol!:
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Acekiller Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:22 am

really, I think the fans were too cute, like babies, and he's cute too, "you all be good, ur husband is filming.." LMAO cant help but laughing ...

Acekiller
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down