Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

The biggest turning point in Show's life is because of Selina?

+8
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
XiaoKeAi
mylooove
dramalover03
boba2boba
chloeyong
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
anastastia
12 posters

Go down

The biggest turning point in Show's life is because of Selina? Empty The biggest turning point in Show's life is because of Selina?

Post by anastastia Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Half a month ago, when Show went to to Japan to promote his drama << Hot Shot >> , he accidentally revealed to the media that a relationship in year 2005 was his life biggest turning point. Although he did not really say who the female lead was in this relationship, but after counting back the time, the female lead should be Selina.
After the Japan interview was revealed, Show's manager, xiao shuang was very surprised and keep on stressing that "its not Selina, its someone outside of the showbiz". It was until the reporter reminded her "but according to the time of relationship, did Show cheated on both females?" This was then that Xiao Shuang relaxed her attitude, "I don't know why he said that, but after experiencing that thing, he became very careful towards love.
Show has fight and worked hard for so many years, and was now in the peak of his career, but the year when he was dating with Selina, he was not yet a A-list star.
In recent years, including those events that he said about pretending to be Santa Claus to give presents to his girlfriend and also creating a surprise for his girlfriend when she had to go overseas suddenly, it had been rumored that the person was Selina.
According to some friends, although he had tried his best and put all his heart in the relationship, the ending was still a break-out, in the process, one main reason was because of their respective careers that sparked off the difference.
The deeply affected Show could only burrow into his work to forget the pain.So later on, when he was asked " What is the biggest turning point in your life?" the answer was not the death of his father, nor the lowest point in his career but love/relatonship.

Credit:Mypaper

Whewh, this article is really hard to translate, mainly because the real meaning in the words are really difficult to express out in English. Some sentences really make me think of how to convey the real meaning in english. Nevertheless, forgive me if there is some spelling or grammar mistake or the unsmooth flow of english and the meaning in the chinese article may be a bit different in that of the translated one.

Btw, there is also a review on his album, rashoman, but the comments is not very good in the sense that there is some critizisms about his album. If you want to read it, just tell me (in the comments below) and i will be more than willing to translate for you guys. Laughing
anastastia
anastastia
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

The biggest turning point in Show's life is because of Selina? Empty Re: The biggest turning point in Show's life is because of Selina?

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:36 am

woohh ! Show really really loved Selina
that much? wiieee.. how i wish i can be with
show like what selina did [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL Smile
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

The biggest turning point in Show's life is because of Selina? Empty Re: The biggest turning point in Show's life is because of Selina?

Post by chloeyong Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks for this news. I read it before but couldn't read all the chinese words. I would like to read the review on his album. Can you translate it? Please and thank you((:

chloeyong
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 pm

thanks for translating, i would also like to read the review about his
album, could you please translate? thank you Very Happy
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by dramalover03 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:15 pm

aw that's so sweet - him being Santa Claus and giving her surprises Smile
well at least he turned this relationship that ended sadly into something that helped him succeed in his career. that's why his songs are able to touch people
dramalover03
dramalover03
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by mylooove Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:18 pm

pain is what makes people become stronger...and better...

mylooove
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Thank you so much for translating and I'd love to read more ! Smile

Wish Show success and not only in his work, but also in love.
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Thnx for translating...
XiaoKeAi I totally have to agree...
hope he find the love of his life soon...XDD
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by rcknrllninja Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Awww he deserves true love!!!

Thanks so much for translating anastasia! You're an angel!
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by xandrian08 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:27 am

i want to know the news about his album please translate it to us your so great thank you Smile

hopefully i will be the one that give loved to xiao zhu Smile (in my dreams LOL)
xandrian08
xandrian08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Even Show not admitted its Selina...i think its her and i know he hurt so deep with that Girl...and i hope he can move out already..there is a lot of girl deserving for him..and why they always critize Rashomon can they just take care of their lives than making critize Show...no matter what they S storm was really ruin the world.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:33 pm

wow, i thought it'd be the death of his father and/or the lowest point in his career. but noooooo, love/relationship?! WOW, but be a d*mn important/meaningful one then!
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down