Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02.15.10] Weekly MandoPop Music Chart - Week 3

+11
Nana
danEEz
IHS
xiangxuanlin
emolori
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
mylooove
coloursXY
miakaloveshow
avondale09
rcknrllninja
15 posters

Go down

[02.15.10] Weekly MandoPop Music Chart - Week 3 Empty [02.15.10] Weekly MandoPop Music Chart - Week 3

Post by rcknrllninja Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Guess who's on top? Buahahaha...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

SOURCE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. (--) Show Luo - 愛不單行 (Love Doesn’t Travel Alone)
Genre: Pop Ballad

Album: Rashomon
Watch: MV
Comment: Show’s "Love Doesn’t Travel Alone" continues to take the top spot 4 weeks in a row. The ballad has become widely popular being the insert song to the hit drama, "Hi! My Sweetheart," which Show also stars in. The song is the latest single in Show’s Rashomon album. Despite "Love Doesn’t Travel Alone" is not the main promoted single in the album, it has achieved the best results, being the only single in Rashomon to top the chart thus far.

2. (--) Rainie Yang - 雨愛 (Rainie Love)

Album: Rainie & Love
Comment: Following the success of “Take Me Away” in her previous album, Rainie Yang presents us with yet another new drama ending theme song, “Rainie Love” (Hi! My Sweetheart). After 11 weeks, the song continues to be a top 10 hit. This week, it maintains its number 2 spot.

3. (+2) Tiger Huang - 沒那麼簡單 (Not That Simple)
Genre: R&B Ballad

Album: Simple / Not Simple
Comment: Veteran pub singer Tiger Huang releases a brand new album, “Simple / Not Simple,” after becoming popular as a judge on the hit singing competition show, “Million Star.” In contrast to her poisonous tongue image on the competition show, Tiger Huang softens her image with a new wig and demonstrates her powerful vocal in this soothing love ballad, “Not That Simple.”

4. (-1) Rainie Yang - 匿名的好友 (Anonymous Friend)

Comment: “Anonymous Friend” is another single of Rainie’s that continues to stay in the top 10. Not only is this an insert song to “Hi! My Sweetheart,” which Rainie stars in with Show Luo, it is also the Mandarin opening theme to the Korean drama, “Brilliant Legacy.” With the support of the dramas, the idol drama star, Rainie Yang, continues to have success with ballads.

5. (-1) Show Luo -習慣就好 (I’ll Be Used to It)

Comment: After Show Luo’s usual dance song in his first single release, his second single in his latest album, Rashomon, is “I’ll Be Used to It.” The song and lyrics were written by F.I.R.’s guitarist, Ah Qin. Show challenges the wide vocal range in this ballad. The music video was also specially filmed in New York.

6. (-1) Della - 我愛他 (I Love Him)

Album: Night Cat
Comment: “I Love Him” was released almost a month before “Autumn’s Concerto” started broadcasting and didn’t achieve outstanding results until the drama came on TV. Due to the drama’s popularity, the single has risen back up to top 10 in the music chart. Despite the drama being a massive hit, it has yet to top the chart. Its highest ranking is third place and has been in the chart for 22 weeks and counting. The music video does not feature any scenes from the drama, but instead, Ding Dang has specially invited Xiu Jie Kai, who was in Black & White, to star in it.

7. (-1) A-Lin - 以前, 以後 (Before, After)

Album: Before, After
Comment: A year since her last album, A-Lin comes back with a new look after losing some weight and releases the title track, “Before, After.” A-Lin reaffirms the fans of her skillful singing in this strong ballad. A-Lin has been nominated for Golden Melody’s Best Female Performer twice, and we’ll have to wait and see if she’ll receive a nomination again for her third album this time round.

8. (--) A-Lin - 分手需要練習的 (Need Practice Breaking Up)

Comment: In A-Lin’s second single, “Need Practice Breaking Up,” she invited Eddie Peng and Alice Ke to star in the scripted 7 minute long music video. This heartbreaking single has less groundbreaking high notes that was in her first single “Before, After,” but it still showcases A-Lin’s wide-ranged vocals.

9. (--) Show Luo - 愛瘋頭 (Head Over Heels in Love)
Genre: Pop Rock

Comment: “Head Over Heels in Love” is the opening theme to the popular drama “Hi! My Sweetheart,” which is a light fast tempo pop rock song. The song is also companied with a light romantic music video where Show plays himself as a singer in love with a girl. It has been in the chart for 5 weeks and has yet to move higher than the number 9 spot.

10. (--) Show Luo - 愛的主場秀 (Love’s Home Turf)
Genre: Dance>

Comment: Like always, Show Luo releases a dance song as his first single in the latest album, Rashomon, resonating his status as a dancer-singer. “Love’s Home Turf,” similar to his previous major album dance singles, contains a specially choreographed dance. Featured in the music video, Show does a “sunglass dance” after half-way through the song. The song stays at the number 10 spot this week and its highest ranking is number 5 so far.

11. (--) Della - 你為什麼說謊 (Why Did You Lie)

Comment: A typical Della-style song, the mainland singer provides a tune whose instrumentals flourish at pivotal moments of the hugely popular Autumn’s Concerto idol drama, whose soundtrack is already populated by songs from her latest album. The MV itself is also interesting, as it was shot entirely in New York, bringing an “exotic” location, in East Asian terms, to an epic ballad.

12. (+2) Da Mouth - 喇舌 (French Kiss)
Genre: Pop / Dance

Album: One, Two, Three
Comment: The second song to be released in MV form by urban music outfit Da Mouth, the track is one of the few dance tunes to populate this ballad-infested chart. Less auto-tune and more instrumental this time around, the beat-thumping tune has an old-school feel with the turntables scratching and the trumpet syncopation.

13. (+7) Rachel Liang - 三個願望 (Three Wishes)

Album: Love Poem
Comment: Rachel Liang’s rise to stardom has been a bumpy one since her runner-up placing on Season 2 of Taiwan’s talent show One Million Star. But despite her recent disastrous acting career from ratings bomb “Roseate Love”, the singer’s singing career has more than compensated with another wonderful soft ballad of hers.

14. (+1) A-Lin - 現在我很幸福 (I'm Very Happy Now)< Genre: Pop Ballad

Comment: One of the more unique sounding songs from A-Lin’s latest album, the sound mixes haunting harp-like strings with light electrical guitar interludes, before a fuller band cues in later in the song. All this playing background to the rich vocals of A-Lin. Truly an unique, yet beautiful, song.

15. (-2) Show Luo - 生理時鐘 (Biological Clock)

Watch: Song
Comment: It’s no doubt that Show Luo’s latest album is a popular hit, but this particular song that has been surprisingly underrated compared to his other songs that have already received an MV treatment. It’s a shame though, because this pop tune is a nice and mellow melody that takes advantage of the vocal range that Show’s best at.

16. (+1) JJ Lin - 背對背擁抱 (Back to Back Hug)

Album: 100 Days
Comment: Singaporean R&B and pop singer JJ Lin contributes his own ballad to the list with a song that provides his trademark soft R&B vocals with a sad feel. The song showcases one of but many genres that JJ has excelled at, as his latest album features diversity that few artists in the Mandopop industry can claim to match, much less beat.

17. (-1) Della - 親人 (Dearest)

Watch: Song
Comment: One of the softer songs from Della's latest album, this song is also featured on the idol drama Autumn's Concerto's soundtrack. This tune is appropriately played during whenever something heartfelt occurs, and it's quite understandable considering the beautiful combination of light piano playing and guitar strumming combination.

18. (+7) Victor Wong - 我以為 (I Thought)

Album: Autumn's Concerto TV Original Soundtrack
Comment: The soundtrack for Autumn’s Concerto features a lot of wonderful tracks, and one of the non-Della tracks comes from Victor Wong, a Malaysian Chinese singer with a singing career that stretches back to this duo days with his more popular former singing partner Michael Wong. The veteran singer lends his vocals for his take on ballad singing for the popular drama as one of several entrants from that drama’s soundtrack.

19. (-1) Rainie Yang & Show Luo - In Your Eyes
Genre: Pop

Comment: One of the few duet tunes on the list that also isn’t a ballad, this Rainie Yang and Show Luo collaboration is one of several songs that made its mark on the two’s popular idol drama “Hi! My Sweetheart”. The song is very bubblegum fare, establishing a hugely cute feel that Rainie is known for and that Show has more than happily matched.

20. (-1) Yoga Lin - 說謊 (Lie)

Album: Senses Around
Comment: Another product of Taiwan’s televised, talent show competitions very first winner Yoga Lin serenades us with his vocals that led him to go on for the win on One Million Singer’s very first season. The beautiful melody has a deeply emotional sound that makes us feel for him at times. It’s no surprise why he’s well-loved in Taiwanese music fans.

21. (+10) Rainie Yang - 青春鬥 (Tick Tock/Youth Bucket)
22. (+11) Magic Power - 我是誰我是誰我是誰 (Who Am I Who Am I Who Am I)
23. (-2) Show Luo - 羅生門 (Rashomon)
24. (--) Jam Hsiao - 王妃 (Princess)
25. (+1) JJ Lin - 第幾個100天 (100 Days)
26. (-3) Show Luo - 危險的念頭 (Dangerous Idea)
27. (--) Cindy Yen & Jay Chou - 畫沙 (Sand Painting)
28. (+9) Peter Pan - 近在眼前 (Sight)
29. (+31) Ethan Ruan & Mark Chao - Tonight Tonight Tonight
30. (+12) Della - 猜不透 (Can’t Guess)
31. (+4) A-bin - 遺憾 (Regret)
32. (+9) Alien Huang - 不屑 (Disdain)
33. (-5) Harlem Yu -無盡透明的思念 (Endless Transparent Thoughts)
34. (-4) Show Luo -為什麼要在一起 (Why Do You Want to Be Together)
35. (+14) Da Mouth - Rock It
36. (-7) Show Luo - Frankly Speaking (老實講)
37. (+Cool Alien Huang -地球上最浪漫的一首歌 (The Most Romantic Song in the World)
38. (-4) Show Luo - WOW!
39. (-3) Rachel Liang -哭過就好了 (It’s Okay to Cry)
40. (+4) Rainie Yang -折疊式愛情 (Folding Love)
41. (+6) Della & Ah Shin -花火 (Hanabi)
42. (+38) Della -我愛他 (I Love Him)
43. (+3) Della -突然想愛你 (I Suddenly Want to Love You)
44. (+30) Della -幸運草 (Clover)
45. (-4) Cyndi Wang -我很好那麼你呢? (I’m Fine, How About You?)
46. (+7) Jay Chou - 說好的幸福呢 (Where is Our Promised Happiness)
47. (-7) Show Luo - 搞定 (I Got You)
48. (+41) Victor Wong - 一切為了愛 (All for Love)
49. (+55) Chase Chang - 螢火蟲 (Firefly)
50. (+37) Della - 親人 (Dearest)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the link of you wanna see the pictures :-)

Show DOMINATES!!! BooYah!!
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

[02.15.10] Weekly MandoPop Music Chart - Week 3 Empty Re: [02.15.10] Weekly MandoPop Music Chart - Week 3

Post by avondale09 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Holy crap, 12 songs!? Omg!!! AND number 1!!!! CHEA!!!! So happy for him =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[02.15.10] Weekly MandoPop Music Chart - Week 3 Empty Re: [02.15.10] Weekly MandoPop Music Chart - Week 3

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:26 am

OMG all his song was really on the charts..even his song that not yet release(which only in the album) was also in the charts..amazing..i hope ai bu dan xing will stay no.1 morethan a month..actually all his song was really nice and i love it all.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by coloursXY Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:27 am

woah, that's really great! heehee. i'm loving it. rock on show!
coloursXY
coloursXY
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 57

http://x-xinyun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mylooove Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:28 am

dang . show is strong<3

mylooove
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:12 am

YAY ! congratz to our show..it seems like his dream came true.
and also a great job for my another favorite artist.. rainie yang Smile
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by emolori Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 am

woahhhh! congratz to show!
im so happpy for him! i bet he was happy when he found out about that Very Happy
emolori
emolori
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 am

yeaay congrats to him. a dozen songs on the chart! yeaay and a bunch of artists i like still on the chart. jia you show. keep it up!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:50 am

Omg, the whole album was on!
*jumps around in happiness*
Hope it will stay there!! whaaaa, he must be so happy now ^^,
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by danEEz Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:25 am

wow !! he must be super duper happy!! i dont expect all song from rashomon album to be in the chart! congratz show! this album is d best!Very Happy

by the way does anyone know how his album sales is going on in taiwan? 110k? or already pass 150k?

danEEz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 am

wwwwooooo..... happy... syalala!!! cooll....
it's the same in indonesia. some radio station do vote.. and about 3-4 songs will be in the top ten chart..hahaha
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 am

Show really did a great job... i'm really proud being a fan of Show...!!!
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by royaltyrockah Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:29 am

That was really impressive... Smile and i think that the drama they starred in help them boost the popularity of the song... but don't get me wrong... i really really like their songs (Show and Rainie) originally I am a Rainie Yang fan but after watching their collaboration i am fond of show so that's why am trying to know more about him... and because of his song "Love Doesn’t Travel Alone" made me wanted to sign up on this... Kudos Show looking forward to your success (more success)
royaltyrockah
royaltyrockah

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Thuchen Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Congrats to Show! He defnitely must be happy to know this.
I am so happy myself, all 12 songs are on the chart, this is so great. Actually I think this is the best album so far, loved all the songs.
Thuchen
Thuchen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:44 am

dang too many SHOW LO songs!!!nice..*woooot woooot* cheers
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down