Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo as Fashion Icon, Matching Up New Clothes

3 posters

Go down

[02/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo as Fashion Icon, Matching Up New Clothes Empty [02/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo as Fashion Icon, Matching Up New Clothes

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:46 am

Show Lo as Fashion Icon, Matching Up New Clothes

02/09/2008

Show “Xiao Zhu” Lo plays a role as the youth generation’s fashion icon. He invested on a clothing store “STAGE,” which attracted lots of fans into his store to buy his clothing and accessories. Recently, it’s also caught up to the new year’s tradition of buying clothes, releasing new designs during this time. Show humorously said, “You’ll have to call me ‘Fashion Icon’ now!” Later on, he will be opening chain stores in Hong Kong and other places, for the expansion of “Lo Style Fashion.”

How to dress for New Year’s? Show emphasized that besides wearing the traditional, atmospheric red color, you’ll have to also wear very bright things this year. Firstly, everyone has to understand their own styles and sizes, whether it’s hip-hop, street, or casual, they all have different sizes, but the main point is to keep clean. He said, “As long as it’s clean, even if you wear green with red, you can still come up with your own style.”

In a boss’ standpoint, Show requested his employees to set an example right away. The female employee wore a white T-shirt with a red trucker cap and the male employee wore a green camouflage jacket with jeans. He said, “In private, I always wear a T-shirt with jeans, even during the New Year’s. As long is it’s relaxing and comfortable, it's good.” He expressed that recently he’s been liking girls in street-wear. A long T-shirt or a short skirt as a top, and leggings on the bottom half matched with a pair of snow boots is the cutest outfit a girl can have in his eyes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[02/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo as Fashion Icon, Matching Up New Clothes Empty Re: [02/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo as Fashion Icon, Matching Up New Clothes

Post by Killer_smile Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:01 am

"A long T-shirt or a short skirt as a top, and leggings on the bottom half matched with a pair of snow boots is the cutest outfit a girl can have in his eyes."...god seriously that what i use to wear almost every times i go out...wowowow iam so happy rite now..... Laughing
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

[02/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo as Fashion Icon, Matching Up New Clothes Empty Re: [02/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo as Fashion Icon, Matching Up New Clothes

Post by chinesegiirl93 Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:48 am

*sigh* Whish I live in TAIWAN!!
GR.. It's cold in europe Sad
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down