Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-04-10 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo’s life is like a drama, It’s Show Time

+6
rawrr101
destinasf
claudz4lyf
yu_chun_shan
lzxslxz123
lollipopbbt<3show
10 posters

Go down

[2011-04-10 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo’s life is like a drama, It’s Show Time Empty [2011-04-10 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo’s life is like a drama, It’s Show Time

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Introductory song, high climax, last performance. Stage lights light up and Show Luo begins to sing and dance with his strength, winning the applause, when the spotlight dims, he gets off the stage, and he works hard to become a good son, a good host, a good actor, and even a good writer. Debuting from a talent show, he has now become Asia’s little king; from everyone’s mouth saying he looks Tai (Taiwanese thug) now has become a trend icon. His life is not just like this, there are times when he was high (famous), low (not famous), there’s wonderful, there’s dull, this is about a boy named Show’s Show Time

"Show Time"

My impression on Show Luo impression of always stays on the fact that his has a big pig in his house, I remember watching “100% Entertainment” episode years ago, which he still hosts now, he said became his nickname was Xiao Zhu (Little Pig), he once passed by a pet shop and saw a pig, the boss pledge that it will never grow up, so he spent fifteen NT Dollars and brought it home, never thought that this pig would grow bigger and bigger, surprisingly it’s now more than one hundred kilogram. This story tells us, don’t ever believe in the words of the pet shop’s boss, and that Show’s house has a more than one hundred kg pig.

How wonderful, even him raising his pet can be so dramatic

Debuting from a talent show’s Show Luo left a deep impression when he first imitated Aaron Kwok. During his first debut, he belonged to a boy band but because of the schedule, in the end he and Ou Di remained, forming a group of two, “Romeo”, up to this time, Show gives people the impression of being a bit 土土(i’m not sure what this means but translated, it’s soil, maybe means dull) young boy, although he has good looks, but it seems he lacks something. Until after his solo, releasing his first album, also helping Barbie and Dee Hsu hosting “100% Entertainment”, and beginning to act in idol films, his life seemed to have a bit changes, it’s seems that every part of Asia, he has fans, his albums sales get bigger, most importantly, he doesn’t look Tai anymore, he suddenly became a trend icon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This change is like a caterpillar breaking from the cocoon and becoming a butterfly, is also like a concert finally getting the warmth, after the band finishes their song, the main person appears, It’s show time!

“Trendy Man”

Walking in Hsimenting or in the streets of East, you can often see lots of Show Luo’s, it’s a lot of boys dressing the same as Show, he laughed, saying that one time he went to Mainland to promote, he was in the second floor signing albums, suddenly there was a commotion, it turned that someone deliberately dressed up like him went out from the first floor, causing a group of fans following the fake Show Luo walking out of the door, there are even times when Luo Mama called him, asking him why he lied to her about being at his house, but saw him walking in the streets.
However, everyone says he looks very “Tai” (Taiwanese Thug)

About the matter of being Tai, in the interview, I was a little embarrassed to bring it up, so I just asked, "Your appearance since debut up to now has changed a lot, , what’s your way of dressing philosophy?" After listening to the question, he told me me directly, "Actually, my appearance has not changed, just that what people feel towards what to wear is right.” When he wore a bracelet before, people said he looked Tai, and now he wears the same bracelet a lot of people say handsome and asked him where he bought it, even the clothes he wears today were bought four or five years ago. "When I wore it that time, people felt it was very Tai! People not only have to be confident, but also have to figure out for what style fits them." From a Tai turning into a fashion icon, Show did not hide his happiness, "Seeing a lot of Xiao Zhu’s in the street feels great! When people ask me where I bought my stuff, I enjoy this feeling of pride, and I won’t mind sharing it with others, even when friends wear the same clothes, I don’t mind.”

For more details please refer to
No.140 Men’s Uno Magazine
mensuno.com.tw

translated by:lollipopbbt<3show
source:yahoo TW

================================================================ if you haven't seen the other new one yet Smile
Spoiler:

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-10 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo’s life is like a drama, It’s Show Time Empty Re: [2011-04-10 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo’s life is like a drama, It’s Show Time

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:56 am

thanks!

Xiao Zhu's journey is so worth supporting for! Wink
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-10 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo’s life is like a drama, It’s Show Time Empty Re: [2011-04-10 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo’s life is like a drama, It’s Show Time

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:03 am

a lot has really changed since before... Smile

Is there more to his article?
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:15 am

@yu chun shan i think so, but you'd have to buy the magazine to see the rest of the article Sad i know it's posted in show galleria though Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:24 am

oh... that's too bad... Sad
i really want to finish reading the article and if it's in the galleria, my mandarin is limited... Sad

thanks anyway lollipopbbt... Smile
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 am

Hope he continued to do this..

Show was still to be no. 1 from his journey.. Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:16 pm

thank you for the posting...really enjoy a nice write-up of him
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:23 pm

All from his perseverance and dedication. Very Happy I don't think he changed that much, it's just his hair that changed (for me that is Razz) Watched his dramas and I think its just his hair that changed and his age XD. But he became better in his field. Smile

His Show Time will go on forever. Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:00 pm

wow....^^ nothing is impossible ^^ as long as u put ur mind into it!!!! They should have Show day, the day when everyone dress as Show XD!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:38 am

aww i love how he answer all the question, nothing impossible for him aye hehe
@ rita i agree.. since so many people dress like him in normal day so why not make one day just Show day and everyone wear it haha its be awsome Very Happy
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:32 am

I don't know what it means to say that people are dressing like Show nowadays...

I never thought Show had a unique style. 'Cause I found that Show is very stylish and knows how to "put an outfit together". He knows how to dress up his body so that he looks good in whatever he wears. That, to me, is what it means to be fashionable. So what does it mean to dress up like Show, exactly?

Besides STAGE, does Show have a set look?

hm...never thought about this. i guess...stylish Very Happy or leopard-ish, or hello kitty-ish. XD hehe Show Luo look=wears clothes that you don't expect guys to wear Very Happy like the boots Very Happy or the flower ring Smile flowers, pink colored Smile lol i'm so useless.

i guess it's like, during the trendy man album, the guys were wearing the clothes show wore, the parka? it's parka right? and long sleeved blah blah

*sigh* really so useless...
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by marife Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:54 pm

wow.. so new here but this forum really is helpful.. gives me daily dose of loving show.. i love the article too.. hope to read some more.. thank you for sharing.. (^_^)
marife
marife
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down