Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Malaysia Encore Concert 16/4/2011 (China Press Article)

+5
belina
lollipopbbt<3show
Rita8D
xiaozhu_woaini07
destinasf
9 posters

Go down

Malaysia Encore Concert 16/4/2011 (China Press Article) Empty Malaysia Encore Concert 16/4/2011 (China Press Article)

Post by destinasf Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:19 pm

It was a 3/4 page write up, so I have to break it to 3 parts to scan.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Malaysia Encore Concert 16/4/2011 (China Press Article) Empty Re: Malaysia Encore Concert 16/4/2011 (China Press Article)

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:25 pm

AHAHAHA. He threw the towel in the audience. XD I WANT THAT TOWEL! LOL. :3
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Malaysia Encore Concert 16/4/2011 (China Press Article) Empty Re: Malaysia Encore Concert 16/4/2011 (China Press Article)

Post by Rita8D Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 pm

lmao the towel look like a pink fish to me XD or some kind of pink animals lol....
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 pm

It was a pink towel....later he threw another one...the second one was white..
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:26 pm

noooo! that's supposed to be miiiiiine!!!! Malaysian fans are soooo lucky!!!!!!!!!

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 am

i want the pink towel hehe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatte Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:14 pm

haha and the last towel was left on stage. which some crazy fans climb up the stage to retrieve it. i think
chocolatte
chocolatte
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 204

http://reen-spe.xanga.com

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:18 am

if the crazy fans did make it to climb up, it'll be after almost everyone has left. ... the organiser were clearing chairs / area from the stage outwards..
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:06 am

LOL. The first pic looks weird. xD Malaysian fans are so lucky. Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 am

destinasf.. I never thought of that bounce We we're ran after by the guards because we stayed for awhile after Show left the stage.. I almost forgot the merchandise.. when I went to retrieve my things the guard won't let me through.. I pointed my things that I left behind and he let me pass..

I'm not sure of the pink towel.. I think it was stage towel.. Show threw it near SFC VVIP area.. I was the only SFC member awaY from the stage. and some were looking at me.. I don't know why.. Can't understand Mandarin nor Malay Embarassed

GREAT CONCERT cheers enough to rock Putra Stadium and create a traffic outside.. It took me 30mins to arrive at the hotel instead of 5mins.. whew

>>>
right chocolatte.. almost beside Lynette and Salbiah's friend.. tee hee.. twas a night to remember.. 'twas a pink towel indeed.. I thought it was a pink Stage towel.. or just my imagination Laughing

Really.. I thought I was the only SFC member left behind.. I wasn't able to read the notice for that VVIP seat.. when Show mentioned SFC.. I was uprooted to my chair.. when I was about to stand up.. they all sat down Embarassed language barrier is really killing me.. often.. I make mistakes and laugh at myself Laughing

Oh.. I saw mypiggy and her little sister at the stadium.. I was already in line for the concert when she found me.. I waited at the wrong area so I wasn't able to meet her earlier.. mypiggy.. thanks a lot for finding me.

I didn't know what to do when I arrived at the venue.. when I saw the people falling in line.. I fall in line behind them.. when I saw another group of people fall in line again.. I ran to that line not knowing what I was doing there Embarassed it was a good thing that the 3rd group I fall in line with was for the merchandise.. If I didn't move my butt out from the former line.. I would end up crying.. because I was there to buy the merchandise and watch the concert..

I was invited to send Show to the airport.. but the very next day.. I stayed at the hotel the whole day because I wasn't feeling well.. I felt a little dizzy when I was able to go out and buy something for myself in the afternoon.. It's a good thing there were some dedicated fans to catch a video of him at the airport Basketball

Last edited by czeherazade on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatte Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 am

it is a pink towel not stage towel Smile i saw the pic of the 'left towel on the stage' by a famous malaysian blogger. Show did not throw the last towel into the crowd.

haha u're not the only sfc member sitting away from the stage.. Evyonne Teh also sit rather behind but still is rm388 zone..

u were sitting at rm388 zone right?
chocolatte
chocolatte
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 204

http://reen-spe.xanga.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblescutie Wed May 18, 2011 2:33 pm

tnx 4 sharing Very Happy
bubblescutie
bubblescutie
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 120

http://luozhixiang.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down