Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/23/2008 - China Times] Romantic Thailand Trip - Show Lo Kisses Alice Tseng

+11
Pipster
littlecutekitty
xSHILIN
stuipid445
engin
chinesegiirl93
show_guru
gandezt
jenniliau
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
15 posters

Go down

[05/23/2008 - China Times] Romantic Thailand Trip - Show Lo Kisses Alice Tseng Empty [05/23/2008 - China Times] Romantic Thailand Trip - Show Lo Kisses Alice Tseng

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed May 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Romantic Thailand Trip - Show Lo Kisses Alice Tseng

05/23/2008
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[captions:
1. Show uses his fingers to gesture a kiss, comically motioning for a kiss mouth-to-mouth
2. Show laughs uncontrollably (messing up) , seeing him laugh, Alice bursts out laughing too, easing the awkwardness
3. Show uses his electrifying eyes to stare into Alice's, sending her electrical shocks
4. Show and Alice worked together for the third time, but it's a first for kissing.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo invited "Jay Girl" Alice Tseng to be a couple. Earlier, the two had gone to Thailand to film a new shampoo commercial for 3 days. Because he had to kiss the female co-star, Show was constantly being comical to ease the awkwardness. With a pair of electrifying eyes, he successfully kissed Alice! However, 3 consecutive days of "A thousand kisses and still not weary," had Show's lips kissing until they were numb.

At the beginning of the year, Show had accepted the endorsement of about $13.4 million NTD and became "REJOICE" Shampoo's spokesperson. The female co-star was "Jay Girl" Alice Tseng, who had was once rumored with Jay; the two worked together for the first time, and because of this, they had little interaction during breaks. Which made the media read it to be that because Show is on full support of good friend Jolin Tsai, so purposely ignored Alice.

However, the two collaborated once again for commercial filming, and was bound for the beautiful Thailand seashore. With the arrival of summer, why not weave some summer lovin'! This time, Alice wasn't ignored, with 3 consecutive days of working together, their chemistry has improved even more. They played out a scene of true love. The entire romantic event was witnessed by China Times.

Bringing Out The Humor

The commercial was filmed along a remote shoreline in Thailand, and not during holiday so there weren't many visitors either. Show and Alice sat shoulder to shoulder on the beach at ease ; the two both knew that the commercial skit had arranged for them to come into close contact, so when they came face to face there was a little bit of awkwardness in the atmosphere.

To ease her nervousness, Show brought out his humorous nature, first joking with the production staff, and then gestured a kiss with his fingers to the director, motioning for a mouth-to-mouth kiss, but the director obviously didn't see it.

A staff member had revealed that Show actually didn't purposely ignore Alice like how it was rumored. Because he had wanted to have more interaction with her, on the way to the filming scene, he was thinking of different conversation starters/topics, thinking of ways to start a conversation with Alice Tseng; Show was even really interested in her music video with Jay Chou for "Wo Bu Pei [I'm Not Suited]," and asked her where the video was filmed.

Then he also asked about her thoughts of working with Jerry Yan and Director Lin He Long for "Starlit." Show said, "Because I just finished my work with Jerry Yan and Director Lin He Long in 'Hot Shot,' so we finally had a common topic to converse about." Alice smiled and answered, "I hear about Show from the director everyday, so actually the two of them are the loving couple right?"

During the filming process, Show was constantly telling Alice jokes to make her laugh, where finally she let down her guard. When Show tried kissing Alice for the first time, he had tried to hold in his laughter, but Alice who was supposedly really nervous, smiled which immediately eased the awkward atmosphere; in the end, Show used his super electrifying eyes and stared deeply into Alice's eyes. Through the captured shot of electrification, time had seemingly froze in that frame, the atmosphere was romance at its best.

[caption : Working 'Til Dark - Finally Done - Show and Alice Gesture a "Yay" happily.]

Kissing for 3 Days Until Numb

Show and Alice worked consecutively for 3 days. It began with a nervous atmosphere until they were able to freely chit-chat. Even the final kiss scene was filmed very naturally; however, even though a romantic kiss is a piece of cake for Show, the director had wanted to get in extra shots, so after filming for 3 days, Alice "received a thousand kisses and still not weary," but Show complained that his lips have gone numb.

There was also a scene where Show and Alice were lying together on the beach, where her hair would fly into Show's face, Show would purposely dampen her spirit and say, "Good thing your hair smells good, or else I faint, no doubt," making her angry yet find it funny.

Taurus Alice Tseng has a personality that is slow to warm up to, so as the man, Show very naturally shoulders the responsibility to build their chemistry; A staff member who had worked with them all three times had recalled, "The two barely talked to each other during their first collaboration. Then the second time, Show started the conversation by complimented that Alice's outfit was pretty." Now, in their third collaboration, their relationship has to be even more romantic, if the atmosphere were bad at all, an awkward performance will disable the [commercial] to be filmed beautifully.

Coming to Thailand this time, the location was set in the remote Rayong. Show described himself as a being stranded on a island, besides work, he could only stay in his room to rest. But he used the short time where he passed by Bangkok to pay a visit to the Phra Phrom.

Even though Alice said that she doesn't really have any particular beliefs [religion], but after hearing about how Show usually prays to the BaiLongWang, she grew curious, "I heard that Show went to pray at the Phra Phrom and met BaiLongWang, and that it's really efficacious."

However "Jay Girl" Alice Tseng started not evading the fact that her and Jay still keep in contact, now having filmed 3 commercials with Show, she's also "Pig Girl" now. When asked if she and Show exchanged phone numbers or MSN emails, manager Bao Mei denied, "They're probably just still on the level of co-workers, because I've never heard of Alice speak of Show in private."

Then the reporter asked if Show was in contact with Alice, Show's manager Xiao Shuang denied this, "Probably not, if he were, he'd tell the management." As for the wishes he made when he went to the Phra Phrom? Xiao Shuang said, "There's a rule for praying at the Phra Phrom, so the wishes can't be revealed."

Investigating The Lady

When Alice Tseng goes out for work, she'll always keep with her a safety talisman, and also follows the superstition of knocking before entering any room; but she expresses that she's not afraid of ghosts. However, when she was arranged to stay in a small log cabin in Shanghai, there was a huge storm, which made her scream out loud, and moved out of the romantic log cabin immediately, this was the only time she was ever frightened.

Treated with Presidential Status

Besides spending tens of millions to invite Show to be spokesperson, the company was not scrupulous in spending
for production costs either, setting their location in Thailand, and called up 60 staff members for work. During the filming, the spokespersons was treated superbly. There were 2 personal mobile resting lounges that were always on standby, which contained everything, so even while they were out for work, they still felt the comfort of being at home.

[captions:
top photo: Notebook computer, NDS, iPod and digital camera, are all must-brings for Alice while out of the country for work
bottom photo: An in-vehicle make-up station, sofa, and lavatory etc. are all included. Show sings into the shower head comically, but doesn't forget to advertise his endorsement product]

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Fri May 30, 2008 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05/23/2008 - China Times] Romantic Thailand Trip - Show Lo Kisses Alice Tseng Empty Re: [05/23/2008 - China Times] Romantic Thailand Trip - Show Lo Kisses Alice Tseng

Post by vickie Wed May 28, 2008 10:46 pm

AHH shoot. I got soo jealous...that I didnt even wanna read it after seeing the pics....but I did anyways-_-" rawr....kissing for three days huh?!!! HUMPH* jk jk...LOL...I wanna see it! I knew he was gonna film the sequel to the commercial.

thanks stina jie!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[05/23/2008 - China Times] Romantic Thailand Trip - Show Lo Kisses Alice Tseng Empty Re: [05/23/2008 - China Times] Romantic Thailand Trip - Show Lo Kisses Alice Tseng

Post by jenniliau Wed May 28, 2008 11:18 pm

me too!! I'm so jealous!!! Sad
so want to be actress at Taiwan....hahahahhaha....
jenniliau
jenniliau
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 31

https://www.facebook.com/jenniliau?ref=name#/jenniliau?v=wall&ref

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Thu May 29, 2008 2:11 am

aaaahhh.. i wanna be that girl..!!! T_T
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by show_guru Thu May 29, 2008 4:48 am

i want to see this CF Very Happy

show_guru

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Thu May 29, 2008 6:44 am

Gashh'' I'm so jealous now! c(@_@c) '' btw.

''Translated by o_ost1nao_o'' :O
WOW U are so GOOD TO TRANSLATE!!
Lol,, Really thanks!!=)
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Thu May 29, 2008 7:00 am

OOOOOH I AM JEALOUS! she is so lucky. now i wanna become a good actress to act with Show and steal some kiss from him hahaha.
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Thu May 29, 2008 8:00 am

*fainting*
OMG~!! I seriously would faint if i were her...Fancy getting kissed by Show.
looking forward to this advertisement...wakakakakas
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Thu May 29, 2008 10:11 am

JEALOUS & ENVIOUS.
drools*
lol.
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu May 29, 2008 8:35 pm

haha, Show finally gets some action XD i remember he was joking about how he wanted some action while filming MVs or something XD
jeez, this girl's looks has made her work with a LOT of celebrities already! Show, Jay, JJ Lin, Leo Ku (i think that's his name), and probably A LOT MORE O_O
if Show were to look at me with his electrifying look, i'd probably turn completely red and sweat bullets XP his kissing looks very sweet =P
i can't wait for this commercial to come out, as well as the beer one~
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu May 29, 2008 8:48 pm

his kiss really does look really sweet!!!! =) it's so cuute... Smile

it's so.. i can't even describe.. it's just.. really sweeet.. and so innocent <33 Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Thu May 29, 2008 11:40 pm

Wow So sweet. This girl is very lucky and she's also very beautiful. The commercial team have set up schedule at the right time coz at that time in Thailand is rainny season and not many tourists there. So, they can avoid to catch attention from medias and paparazzi.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Fri May 30, 2008 8:34 am

Thanks stina for the translation...u'r brilliant?!
Huhuhu?!! I'll get crazy if i were her?! Ohh, really envy her...
I can't wait to see the comercial...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Fri May 30, 2008 12:27 pm

Oh O_O romantic scene~so jealous
what would i be like if i were Alice? maybe i will faint because of his electrifying eyes XD
i'm curious why Show and Alice didn't come to Thailand and go back to Taiwan in the same day because no one saw Alice.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nato_jung Sat May 31, 2008 9:28 am

Wowww~~~~Romantic Thailand Trip Surprised

Xiaozhu and Alice are very lovely , Xiaozhu knows to build the familiarity and the partner .
He is a person who friendly and make everybody aroud him are cheerful amusing.

Thank Stina...for transalated Wink
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Sat May 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Aww, they look cute together, lol.
I think she's like the first girl I actually like who works with Show.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down