Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[Again Edited 2011/06/28 Apple Daily] Show Luo to release photo book and Japanese version of Only for You

+5
50sweet50
Skimmerz
claudz4lyf
angelinechan
lollipopbbt<3show
9 posters

Go down

[Again Edited 2011/06/28 Apple Daily] Show Luo to release photo book and Japanese version of Only for You Empty [Again Edited 2011/06/28 Apple Daily] Show Luo to release photo book and Japanese version of Only for You

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

During the Australian leg of his World Live Tour, Show Luo was able to enjoy a few days’ holiday in Cairns and at the same time take photographs for his upcoming Photo Book. One particular sequence of shots involved Show posing with a US$20,000 motorcycle which the star wasn’t keen on letting go of, and he was very vocal in expressing his interest in transporting the motorcycle back to Taiwan. The reason? Show said it was very easy for him to be tailed by paparazzi if he left his house driving a car, but the nimbleness and manoeuvrability of a motorcycle would be useful in evading the pesky reporters. A co-worker joked that the real reason he wanted the motorcycle was to attract the attention of girls and teased him by asking “So which girl are you planning to take for a ride?”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The first batch of his photo book “Show Escape” has only been made available to members of his fan club (SFC) for pre-order, but the 10,000 copies have already been sold-out. Parents have even left message}s on Show’s official website, asking for more copies to be made available, as they would like to give the photo book to their children as graduation gifts; in response to the demand, Show’s management company has ordered a further 10,000 copies which will be released onto the market in August.

Show Luo to release Japanese version of Only You

Earlier this year, Show signed on with Japanese record company, Pony Canyon and will be releasing a Japanese version of “Only for You” on July 20th, which will include a CD with 13 tracks and a DVD with 8 music videos. In addition to singing a few of his songs in Japanese, the cover of the album is based of the concept of “Asia’s most charming flower boy”, done in collaboration with a photographer who has worked with Japanese star Ayumi Hamasaki in the past. Beneath the flowery prints on his outfit for the album cover, Show proudly expressed that his pecs and abs have become almost as hard as stone and that he has been preparing very diligently for the last Taiwan concert of his live tour which will take place in Kaohsiung on August 13th.

Back in Taiwan, Show and his co-hosts from GTV’s 100% Entertainment, Alien Huang and Butterfly took time to film a talent show segment on their sister show hosted by Lollipop F. The three presented themselves as an imitation of F.I.R with Show as Ian Chen and Alien as Real Huang, but the two of them had to work together to save Butterfly from singing disaster as lead singer Faye Chen. Since Show had the most experience as a host amongst everyone there, and even though he was on the show as a guest, he couldn’t help but slip back into his host persona, teaching Lollipop F some tricks of the trade.

In the last bit of news, earlier this month it was reported that Show would be signing on to star in Stephen Chow’s next project, which is another rendition of “Journey to the West” (西遊記之三藏伏魔). The movie, which is set to start filming next month in Hengdian, China, was rumoured to have Show starring as the Buddhist monk Tang Zan-zang (唐三藏) and Ethan Ruan as his disciple Sun Wukong/Monkey King (孫悟空), but yesterday new rumours emerged stating that Show would be starring as Sun Wukong instead. In response to these rumours, Show’s management company expressed that they had not yet had any contact with the production team, and do not know where the news originated from.

Source: Appledaily, UDN, Libertytimes

Written by: mishi on 6/27/2011 @ CpopAccess.com 
Source: Appledaily, UDN, Libertytimes, asiafanatics
Cut taken from: CpopAccess

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added picture :))

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[Again Edited 2011/06/28 Apple Daily] Show Luo to release photo book and Japanese version of Only for You Empty Re: [Again Edited 2011/06/28 Apple Daily] Show Luo to release photo book and Japanese version of Only for You

Post by angelinechan Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 am

awwww,.... cannot wait for the book... cannot wait for the movie,...
miss you 小豬!!! 加油!加油!加油!
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

[Again Edited 2011/06/28 Apple Daily] Show Luo to release photo book and Japanese version of Only for You Empty Re: [Again Edited 2011/06/28 Apple Daily] Show Luo to release photo book and Japanese version of Only for You

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:56 am

Oh~ that was one of his role from his new movie.. Go for it!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Skimmerz Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 am

They said show and the co-hosts filmed a talent show hosted by lollipop F. anyone has the full video or the link? would like to watch it!!

Thx Very Happy
Skimmerz
Skimmerz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 am

Skimmerz wrote:They said show and the co-hosts filmed a talent show hosted by lollipop F. anyone has the full video or the link? would like to watch it!!

Thx Very Happy

me, too. I so want to watch that segment doesn't matter if it's not subbed yet.. =SS
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:58 am

50sweet50 wrote:
Skimmerz wrote:They said show and the co-hosts filmed a talent show hosted by lollipop F. anyone has the full video or the link? would like to watch it!!

Thx Very Happy

me, too. I so want to watch that segment doesn't matter if it's not subbed yet.. =SS

I think it's still gonna be brodcasted on July 3 Smile

And i hope show gets a drama soon too, I miss seeing him in dramas Sad though If the movie is real then hope everything is going to be fine Smile good luck to him <3

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by Skimmerz Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Thx. I hope someone can get a clear video of it XD Cant wait for more videos and dramas of him as well. Very Happy
Skimmerz
Skimmerz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:16 pm

i think the monkey king would fit him more... hehe Very Happy can't wait to see him in a movie, the talent segment and the photo book... in short, i can't wait for everything! lol Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:45 am

yu_chun_shan wrote:i think the monkey king would fit him more... hehe Very Happy can't wait to see him in a movie, the talent segment and the photo book... in short, i can't wait for everything! lol Very Happy

Me, too.. =D I'm looking forward to it all.. =P
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:42 pm

in response to the demand, Show’s management company has ordered a further 10,000 copies which will be released onto the market in August.

strange for me it allways sounded that they planned to release on open markedt anyway ...
and i never heared about 10 000 copies only ... i hope i can grap one *sigh
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:37 am

10,000 copies doesn't seem like enough. I hope they release enough for me to buy one off YesAsia in August.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:33 am

JAPANESE VERSION OF ONLY YOU! WOHOO!
I'm so excited! Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down