Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Pics of Show on YLBFB, etc

2 posters

Go down

Pics of Show on YLBFB, etc Empty Pics of Show on YLBFB, etc

Post by MissBuyNLarge Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:19 am

yes, i got some of these from a vid i downloaded off of here (well, sort of...it was on youtube too) but anyways, i was just having fun with my snapshot button in the video editor i use...enjoy (some are from other places too) by the way, i know some of them are really blurry, but that's cuz it was an action shot, and he was moving too quickly to get a good pic out of it[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
this (the one above) is my favorite pic out of all of them
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
i know this pic (the one below) is awkward, but i was after the look on SHOW's face, NOT the position everybody else is in...just to clarify
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
MissBuyNLarge
MissBuyNLarge
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Pics of Show on YLBFB, etc Empty Re: Pics of Show on YLBFB, etc

Post by Tikisomia Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:26 am

Haha! I like the last one the best! Thanks for the pictures!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down