Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/07/15 WAYSFOCUS] Who are the people in Asia Dancing King, Show Luo's "Behind the scenes"? 

+8
xiaozhu_woaini07
yu_chun_shan
GoWithTheShowLo
claudz4lyf
lzxslxz123
Tea
50sweet50
lollipopbbt<3show
12 posters

Go down

[2011/07/15 WAYSFOCUS] Who are the people in Asia Dancing King, Show Luo's "Behind the scenes"?  Empty [2011/07/15 WAYSFOCUS] Who are the people in Asia Dancing King, Show Luo's "Behind the scenes"? 

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Show Luo 2011 WuFaWuTian Concert" - HongKong Station

Taiwan's little king, Asia's Dancing King, the person who owns this title is him-Show Luo. Recently, there were three concerts in HongKong for the "Show Luo WuFaWuTian 10,001st Night Encore World Live Tour", all with a perfect ending. Sandra Ng, Wu Chun and Rainie Yang were all present to assist Show in the concert. Then there is the August concert in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, one concert after another, at his every show, there would be numerous fans supporting him, thiz is "Director Luo's" charm. Now, there is not much people who don't know the name Show Luo, but how much people know the back story of Show, so today let's understand these people behind the scenes. 

Person 1: is mom at the same time dad-Luo MaMa

On July 17, 2005, Xiao Zhu's (Show Luo) dad had left, leaving his mom by his side, he said before: "Money is not important to me anymore, I just hope to buy mom happiness, the most important is that mom is happy. Also when da was 50 years old, I couldn't afford, now I can  give mom, I must give." Ever since his childhood, Luo MaMa has been very strict with Xiao Zhu because she is scared that he will learn bad things, but Xiao Zhu had never hated his mom because he knows that she is doing it for his own good. Xiao Zhu said frankly, he would still tell his mom all big and small matters,  let his mom involved in his affairs, even in choosing conditions. Luo Mama is Xiao Zhu's spiritual pillar,  Xiao Zhu's road in the entertainment industry is actually not very good,  debuting for 10 years to get the achievement he has today, and all these years, Luo Baba and Mama have been always supporting Xiao Zhu, after Luo Baba was gone, Luo mother is the spiritual pillar of pig, the pig is not performing the way to go along during his performance today only ten years, while the father Luo Luo mother all these years has been supporting the pig, Luo father was gone, Xiao Zhu was more dependent on Luo Mama, Xiao Zhu said before, "all the hardwork is for Luo Mama to see." It can be said, that Xiao Zhu cannot have his success lacking Luo Mama.
'
Person2: the world's leading record companies - Gold Typhoon

In recent years, Chinese music CD sales were sluggish, but with such a company willing to drop a lot of money to invest in Show, to change his looks, giving the best producers, it is "Gold Typhoon". On December 30, 200the there was a renewal ceremony for Show and Gold Typhoon held in KeeLung, Taiwan, Show said he signed with Gold Typhoon because in addition in giving him space and freedom to do what he wants, he thanks the company in helping him in his career, "Because before, I was a kid who nobody wanted, until now there is somebody who is willing to work with you, that is a happy pride and is another kind of growth."  

Person3: The woman behind Show-Xu Qiong Shuang

In 15 years of Show's career, there is a woman who is beside his for 12 years, not leaving nor giving up, experiencing obstacles and success with Xiao Zhu. Show having this success, will surely not leave her. Show Luo, having been called "Ratings Poison" and now "Asia's Dancing King", Xiao Shuang has been accompanying him, helping him in matters. Xiao Zhu said before: "Xiao Shuang is like an older sister or mom to me, when she is here, i don't need to worry about anything, if today I eat meat, then i surely wouldn't let het drink soup." Show who had just debuted  because of contract issues,  needed litigation, and that time, Show had not much money, Xiao Shuang was the first to jump out, saying: "Don't worry, i will help fight the lawsuit." Xiao Zhu has been always grateful to have someone like her willing to help, and now to Xiao Zhu, Xiao Shuang is not a manager but family.  

Person4: Taiwan's famous dance teacher-DaMu

Show Luo "Wu Fa Wu Tian" Shanghai world tour dance director., Show Luo New Year concert dance director and for mixing of music,  Show Luo "Dance Gate"  creative director, choreographer for Show's "Show Time". After reading these examples, I don't think there is a need to introduce DaMu to understand how important he is to Xiao Zhu, yes, "Asia's Dancing King" aside from Xiao Zhu's hard work, DaMu is considered  to be great hero, DaMu has participated in most of Xiao Zhu's dance songs, DaMu is someone who can't be taken off in Xiao Zhu's artist life. 

Person5: The World's leading dance master-Laurie Ann Gibson

She is Laurie Ann Gibson, who is Michael Jackson, Beyonce, P. Diddy, Missy Elliott, Alicia Keys and other big stars's world-class dance teacher, she praises Show's dancing skills, Show is also the first Asian star she had worked with. Even though she had not taught Show a lot of times, but Xiao Zhu had learned a loy from her, Xiao Zhu said: "Great experience! It really has a different feeling in dancing! I can only describe teacher's teaching of dance like a roller coaster!" We can review "One Man Show" MV, which was the product  of Laurie Ann Gibson and Xiao Zhu.

Person6: Taiwanese artist, famous areobics instructor-Eddie Pan 

Perhaps you have noticed, recently, Xiao Zhu's body had become better, his whole body Man-ed up. Why is it in a short time, he can already build muscles? The reason is his big brother Eddie Pan, although Eddie Pan gives a funny "A" feeling when he guests in shows, but his fame is not bad, before he had Sammi Cheng, SHE, A-Mei, XuYuKi, YangLiJing and other artists' fitness coach, Xiao Zhu's muscles is trained by him. Xiao Zhu personally called and visited Eddie Pan, using 20 days to help the thin Xiao Zhu become successful, training after training, he is now the strong built Show Luo. In addition, they often train together, their relationship becoming better and better, Xiao Zhu calls Eddie his older brother, in Xiao Zhu's weibo(Chinese micro-blog), you can see both of them usually laughing at each other.  

The success of Show today, besides his own hard work, there are also many people behind him, they are always behind Xiao Zhu, encouraging him, perhaps there are more people who were not listed, but we can say, Xiao Zhu's success today cannot lack them, let's hope that they will always struggle with Xiao Zhu, fight together! 

Spoiler:

Source:way focus
Translated by: lollipopbbt<3show@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/07/15 WAYSFOCUS] Who are the people in Asia Dancing King, Show Luo's "Behind the scenes"?  Empty Re: [2011/07/15 WAYSFOCUS] Who are the people in Asia Dancing King, Show Luo's "Behind the scenes"? 

Post by 50sweet50 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:21 pm

thanks for posting..
yeah.. even though there are still some people who doesn't know SHow Luo yet out there.. I think after some years everyone will recognize him and will support him like us, his most royal fans.. =D (and his Die-hard fans).. =P
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

[2011/07/15 WAYSFOCUS] Who are the people in Asia Dancing King, Show Luo's "Behind the scenes"?  Empty Re: [2011/07/15 WAYSFOCUS] Who are the people in Asia Dancing King, Show Luo's "Behind the scenes"? 

Post by Tea Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Xiao Shuang is so beautiful on the picture...Show should date her Razz
Tea
Tea
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:40 pm

thanks for sharing! :DD

Jia You, Show! :]
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:52 am

Perfect one ha~ Nice!!!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by GoWithTheShowLo Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:37 am

I agree. WHY ON EARTH IS LAURA ANN GIBSON THERE?

GoWithTheShowLo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by GoWithTheShowLo Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 am

Oh. FYI, there's another photo Show and the teacher took together [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GoWithTheShowLo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:52 am

these are the people who has helped show to become who he is today...
tnx for this! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So many people who have helped him when he needed the most. Smile I'm really glad and happy that he's got such good friends with him and especially Luo Mama. Very Happy

JAI YOU, SHOW!! I'll always support you! Smile <3
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 am

such a very lucky man, got all the support... and he is such a hardworking, yet so down to earth person... caring person...

we will accompany you til the end SHOW
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 am

Omg I love Da Mu, he's the best.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by show'saddictivesmile Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 pm

i think Jolin should be on the list Very Happy Surprised

show'saddictivesmile
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:30 pm

thnx for posting and translate... its good to know more of him hehehe
its good he have many supporters around him heheh we support you too SHow hehehe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down