Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/07/19 HK TopTen] Stephen Chow Sing Chi returns to the Chinese Odyssey(Show mentioned)

+2
yu_chun_shan
lollipopbbt<3show
6 posters

Go down

[2011/07/19 HK TopTen] Stephen Chow Sing Chi returns to the Chinese Odyssey(Show mentioned) Empty [2011/07/19 HK TopTen] Stephen Chow Sing Chi returns to the Chinese Odyssey(Show mentioned)

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
After 16 years, Stephen Chow SingChi returns to the CHINESE ODYSSEY film series and directs with Derek Kwok Chi Kin the new film NEW CHINESE ODYSSEY (SUN DAI WA SAI YAU ji CHUI MOR JUEN KEI), which now is secretly in production in Hengdian. However the casting is still up in the air.

Reportedly, Sing Yeh has been considering whether to play Sun Wukong or the Venerable Tang Monk's mentor. This time he originally wanted to play the Venerable Tang Monk's mentor but after investors numerous requests, he was more likely to play Sun Wukong. As for the Venerable Tang Monk's mentor, the role will fall into the hands of Anthony Wong Chau Sun.

Earlier Show Luo (Law Chi Cheung) was rumored to play Sun Wukong, but due to the news leak in the end he was eliminated. However the fact was the he will play an important role in the film. With his prankster personality, he will play Piggy with super ugly buck teeth and big belly look! However, fans can relax as this costume would vanish in a flash. Due to magic he would become an extremely cool Piggy!

Lead actress Shu Qi will join the team next month, but not as the White Bone Demon. She will play a heroine who has a relationship with Tang Monk Wen Zhang.

Source: HK TopTen

please click spoiler Smile
Spoiler:

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/07/19 HK TopTen] Stephen Chow Sing Chi returns to the Chinese Odyssey(Show mentioned) Empty Re: [2011/07/19 HK TopTen] Stephen Chow Sing Chi returns to the Chinese Odyssey(Show mentioned)

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:02 am

i really do hope this will be true and that he will film with his idol... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

[2011/07/19 HK TopTen] Stephen Chow Sing Chi returns to the Chinese Odyssey(Show mentioned) Empty Re: [2011/07/19 HK TopTen] Stephen Chow Sing Chi returns to the Chinese Odyssey(Show mentioned)

Post by gelangielol Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:02 am

TT i wanted him to play sun wukong money with his random stick thingo =P

hmmm the pigs fine..... at least its going to live up to the name XIAOO ZHUUu~ <3
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:21 am

Yes! Finally, they confirmed.. We're waiting for that!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:22 pm

*hahaha*
XD I don`t know why but those 2 pics above...it was so funny when I saw that.
Anyway, I would have prefered to see Show as Sun WuKong.
But the piggy is okay too. Matches perfect our little pig. XD
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 am

yes.. me, too... After Hi! My sweetheart he wasn't in a drama.. now I can finally watch his new drama.. ^^ Can't wait to watch it.. =DDD
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down