Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/26/2011 - Next] Show Lo Films in Scorching Weather, $31.76 Million Baking in Bangkok

+6
Lilkpopean
kprincess
claudz4lyf
lollipopbbt<3show
angelinechan
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[08/26/2011 - Next] Show Lo Films in Scorching Weather, $31.76 Million Baking in Bangkok Empty [08/26/2011 - Next] Show Lo Films in Scorching Weather, $31.76 Million Baking in Bangkok

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Show Lo Films in Scorching Weather, $31.76 Million Baking in Bangkok

08/26/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo flew to Bangkok, Thailand recently to film a commercial for "Rejoice/Pert" shampoo. The endorsement was 7 Million RMB (~31.76 Million NTD). From the beginning of this year until now, he has already rolled in $392.84 Million. He and Alice Tseng were hugging in the streets, filming a sweet scene, running up and down the street under the scorching 38°C weather. So hot that he needed to put an iced towel on his neck to cool down. Because the setting had lots of Guangzhou street signs displayed around, he purposely posted it on his Weibo for his fans to guess where he was, and they guessed Guangzhou. He then smugly laughed and said, "I'm very happy, you've all been tricked by me!"

Previously, he had endorsed "Rejoice" for 4 straight years, and then afterwards, they got Vic Chou to replace him. But in less than half a year, the company asked Show back, but the endorsement went from 5 Million RMB (~22.69 Million NTD) to 7 Million RMB (~31.76 Million NTD). Because the setting was in Bangkok, but the commercial was going to be mainly aired in China, thus lots of the street signs were changed to Guangzhou street names, thus he thought up the prank.

Using a cold towel to cool down; Special Street Signs, Feigned Guangzhou

He purposely put a picture for his fans to guess where he was filming the commercial. Thus sharp-eyed fans saw the street sign in the photo and happily responded, "You're in Guangzhou because I know that street name." Show was happy that he had tricked everyone. But the filming took place in the scorching heat, where he had to run back and forth on the street, every few minutes he'd be dripping with sweat, he'd hurry to get an iced towel to place on his neck, exclaming, "So refreshingly cool!"

For this commercial, the company spent $10 Million to close the street and change the street signs. Because Show's previous drama "Hot Shot" was aired in Thailand, many Thai fans came to the commercial filming to see their idol. The lively Show Lo also entertained himself and others during filming break, taking the horse stance to gather his energy and strenuously picked up a heavy stone pillar off the floor, giving the staff all a good laugh.

Advertisements :
China- 27.26 Million NTD, Taiwan-6 Million NTD
China- Rejoice/Pepsi/etc 9 in Total, Taiwan-Watsons/etc 3 in Total
Total in Advertisements : 263.34 Million

Performances : 2.72 Million NTD
20 Performances
Total in Performances : 54.4 Million NTD

Concerts : 2.9 Million NTD
15 Concerts
Total in Concerts : 43.5 Million NTD

Host : 60,000 NTD
60 Episodes
Total in Hosting : 3.6 Million NTD

New Book : 150,000 Copies
10 Million NTD

Album : 150,000 Copies
18 Million NTD

GRAND TOTAL : 392.84 Million NTD

Source : Next
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/26/2011 - Next] Show Lo Films in Scorching Weather, $31.76 Million Baking in Bangkok Empty Re: [08/26/2011 - Next] Show Lo Films in Scorching Weather, $31.76 Million Baking in Bangkok

Post by angelinechan Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:11 pm

WOW! Love u show! Too much,.. Thanks stina... Mua
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

[08/26/2011 - Next] Show Lo Films in Scorching Weather, $31.76 Million Baking in Bangkok Empty Re: [08/26/2011 - Next] Show Lo Films in Scorching Weather, $31.76 Million Baking in Bangkok

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:03 am

No wonder he buys a lot XD heard he spent an hour inside a shop XD

Show fooled me too Very Happy I googled the street and it said guangzhou. Grr...Show, teasing your wives!

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:04 am

Oh my gosh~ As in he had spend many lots of NTD in each? Come on!

Haha~ I like when he posted on Weibo if where he is and one replied answer was Guangzhou.. Augh! You're so really stupid, Show.. Don't mean for us as wives!!! Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:41 am

d*mn Someone is getting richer and richer........ $_______$
(LOL yes I'm shallow-minded like that..)

Seriously when i heard he was going to film the commercial in Thailand, i already knew he was in for a hard time. That place is SCORCHING hot. No joke.

And wow, spending all that money to close the street and change the street sign.... AS EXPECTED OF MY SUPERSTAR.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilkpopean Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Because the setting had lots of Guangzhou street signs displayed around, he purposely posted it on his Weibo for his fans to guess where he was, and they guessed Guangzhou. He then smugly laughed and said, "I'm very happy, you've all been tricked by me!"

HAHA! oh he is sooo cute happily tricking his fans ^^
Lilkpopean
Lilkpopean

Number of posts : 14

http://simplylilyyy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 am

he just likes to trick us... so naughty, show... hehehe...
his income is just wow... no wonder he can give iPads to his guests... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:27 am

yu_chun_shan wrote:he just likes to trick us... so naughty, show... hehehe...
his income is just wow... no wonder he can give iPads to his guests... Very Happy

haha.. so true.. =PP
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:46 am

oh wow that much income nicely done Show =)
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by marife Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 am

so cute Show Luo.. him teasing/tricking his fans/wives really proves that he's always thinking about us.. even if he's out of the country he knows that his wives misses him so much.. hihi.. and I think its really a wise decision to give back the endorsement to Show.. I really really love his hair.. wether long or short.. I still do.. (^_^)
marife
marife
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down