Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/12/27 Focus Taiwan] Taipei's New Year countdown to be streamed live on YouTube

+13
bimbei_12
mrslittlepig
lzxslxz123
freya1507
Tonya
Riesay
dramalover03
xiaozhutaitai
angelinechan
gelangielol
claudz4lyf
kagari
Wolf
17 posters

Go down

[2011/12/27 Focus Taiwan] Taipei's New Year countdown to be streamed live on YouTube Empty [2011/12/27 Focus Taiwan] Taipei's New Year countdown to be streamed live on YouTube

Post by Wolf Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Taipei, Dec. 27 (CNA) Taipei City's New Year's Eve celebrations and countdown will be streamed live on YouTube this year for the first time, city officials said Tuesday.

The six-hour extravaganza near the iconic Taipei 101 tower Saturday night will be available for online viewing in 150 countries, Taipei City Mayor Hau Lung-bin said.

The presentation will feature digital technology, including 3D special effects, that will create a dazzling display of light and music, said Chao Hsin-ping, commissioner of the Department of Information and Tourism.

"Hopefully the new stage effects, in combination with the Taipei 101 fireworks display, will bring audiences a different experience," she said.

At the show, which has been dubbed "Taipei beats -- let's party," the headliner will be Taiwanese singer and dancer Show Luo. Other acts will include Taiwanese rock band Mayday, which has been part of the event for the past 10 years, and Hong Kong pop group Grasshopper. The party will be hosted by entertainer Patty Hou and the award winning stand-up comedy team Plungon.

Apart from the live stream on YouTube, the countdown celebrations will also be broadcast on TVBS Entertainment Channel, Public Television Service Channel and HitFm radio.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

[2011/12/27 Focus Taiwan] Taipei's New Year countdown to be streamed live on YouTube Empty Re: [2011/12/27 Focus Taiwan] Taipei's New Year countdown to be streamed live on YouTube

Post by kagari Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:01 pm

OMG
I`m so so going to click in on that...really hope they don`t block it in Germany. o.o
Thank youuuuuuu!
Do you know the exact YT link?
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

[2011/12/27 Focus Taiwan] Taipei's New Year countdown to be streamed live on YouTube Empty Re: [2011/12/27 Focus Taiwan] Taipei's New Year countdown to be streamed live on YouTube

Post by claudz4lyf Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 pm

I'm ready for this TOMORROW~~~ Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 pm

ahahah nice~
i think the link for the youtube should be like tw.youtube.com or sth like that =/

plan tomorrow:
watch sydneys NYE
3 hrs later.
watch tw's NYE.
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:25 am

Anyone let me know the link pleaseeeee..... And poor thing have to work on new year's day T.T
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhutaitai Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:19 am

I may be in front of the computer in new year's eve! wanna see him in the very first day of the year ! =D
xiaozhutaitai
xiaozhutaitai
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by dramalover03 Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:28 am

i believe it's on this channel - tvbs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or u can watch it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ahh i wish i could watch it live but i have work tmrw T.T the 13 hr difference...
dramalover03
dramalover03
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Riesay Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Thanks soo much for the link. I`m sorry that you can`t watch it. Hopefully i can. Going to see him live for the first time xD

Riesay

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:24 pm

such a great newss *-*
I can watch Show Lo on streaming without any problem!!*-*

Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riesay Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Nice sunny

Riesay

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:22 pm

it seems to work for germany and austria ... lets hope the streaming tomorrow too ...but not sure about if too many ppl watch it
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:53 pm

only wish my time difference is behind not faster.. hahaha,coz i can't watch it T.T

have fun for everyone who can watch.. happy new year!
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:06 pm

dramalover03 wrote:i believe it's on this channel - tvbs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or u can watch it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ahh i wish i could watch it live but i have work tmrw T.T the 13 hr difference...

Thanks for posting the links! At least you can watch the repeat, that's something Very Happy

This will be the first time I've watched a new year's celebration live before it's new years in my time zone. Weird but I can't wait to see Show!

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:29 pm

We have TVBS on our TV so I hopefully I can watch. Very Happy
We have to lots to do so maybe I can't.

Last edited by lzxslxz123 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:16 pm

at least its worldwide to watch the live recording Smile

the performance starts at 9pm in tw right?
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by mrslittlepig Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:42 pm

UGH!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE AT WORK WHEN IT AIRS??? Sad
mrslittlepig
mrslittlepig
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

http://-redline.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bimbei_12 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 am

@wolf
ooh so there's a repeat?..if there is, then that will be great..coz i might be at work during that time...15 hr. difference =__="
bimbei_12
bimbei_12
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:11 am

does anyone know what will be the series of artists that will perform? I mean does SHOW will be at the opening or during the countdown or he will be at the last part of it? because he have some other places to go and perform also.. right..?? Very Happy

Happy New Year Everyone!! cheers
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:47 am

omg! i can't believe they have a live streaming for the event! first time i'm going to see show while he's actually performing... hehehe... can't wait! *getting really excited* Very Happy

Happy new year guys! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by ralb38 Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:42 am

Ok so I've tried the links above but it says 'an error has occurred, try again later'

I gather the live streaming mite not be so live after all if it doesn't get fixed... unless it's my connection that's the problem?

@ jhaloveshowluo: I think he's meant to be on from midnite til 1am, when the party stops. There's an article that mentions he's on during that time and he did say it'll be good to be the first person to perform in 2012 or sthg along those lines during a TV interview
ralb38
ralb38
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:59 am

ralb38 wrote:Ok so I've tried the links above but it says 'an error has occurred, try again later'

I gather the live streaming mite not be so live after all if it doesn't get fixed... unless it's my connection that's the problem?

@ jhaloveshowluo: I think he's meant to be on from midnite til 1am, when the party stops. There's an article that mentions he's on during that time and he did say it'll be good to be the first person to perform in 2012 or sthg along those lines during a TV interview
The links posted earlier are live now. Someone's performing right now, not sure who lol!

bimbei_12 wrote:
@wolf
ooh so there's a repeat?..if there is, then that will be great..coz i might be at work during that time...15 hr. difference =__="
Well I'm sure the concert will be up on youtube after, or at least Show's part.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:44 am

@ralb38

thanks..wish I could watch him by that time..I've tried all the links and its working but buffering most of the time maybe because of the internet connection..I'm here at my work now..hahaha..hope I won't get caught.. What a Face

@ Wolf
yeah somebody is performing already but I don't know who.. LOL
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by ralb38 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:44 pm

Wow, isn't he awesome?!? I don't know what time he came on stage (cos I fell asleep :p) but watching his 12am-1am concert now. Wish I was in Taiwan to watch it live...
ralb38
ralb38
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 am

150 countries can watch it!!!!!! WoW!!!! Amazing!!!!! I'm sure SHOW is gonna be popular in other countries tooo!!!!! Lucky for me, we have TVBS and CTV channel......
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down