Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/03/12 Gold Typhoon] Show successfully became the Japan and South Korea ranking champion after releasing his first Japanese Single [DANTE]. (title to be continued in post)

+6
claudz4lyf
lollipopbbt<3show
freya1507
bimbei_12
Sandhiya
tpsheartts
10 posters

Go down

[12/03/12 Gold Typhoon] Show successfully became the Japan and South Korea ranking champion after releasing his first Japanese Single [DANTE]. (title to be continued in post)  Empty [12/03/12 Gold Typhoon] Show successfully became the Japan and South Korea ranking champion after releasing his first Japanese Single [DANTE]. (title to be continued in post)

Post by tpsheartts Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:04 pm

continuation : Gold Typhoon gifts him a national treasure, a dragon shaped pottery called [Fu Yun Chang Long], hoping that he carries forward the spirit of the [Descendants of the dragon* ].

P.S : Sorry about the long title but that's what it says! I couldn't fit it in the topic title.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ Asia's dancing king ] Show luo, held a signing - singing event at ximending's movie street in taipei yesterday (11/03/12). Besides performing [DANTE] infront of his fans, he also invited 4 international choreographers who choreographed the 'frame dance' (for his Japanese single - DANTE). The fans at the event were so supportive that they even supported Show by shouting in Japanese to cheer him on. There were more than 200 Japanese girl fans who came, making Show say "with their appearance, it makes me feel that i've returned back to the singing event at Osaka and Tokyo!" happily.

These 2 years, his albums [Rashomon] and [Only for you] became the annual album sales champion in the Taiwan region. After that, Show would be releasing his new chinese album [I'm here] (p.s in chinese it's 有我在, 'I'm here' is not the official english name of the album! I just directly translated it) in april. Before that, he continues to win glory for the Chinese people. With his official english name [SHOW], he entered the Japanese music industry with his first ever Japanese single [DANTE] ! This Japanese single recorded good results not only in Japan, but in Taiwan too. On 02/03/12, his Taiwanese version of his Japanese album [DANTE], issued by Gold Typhoon record company, created miracles yet again. He successfully became the first in the Japan and South korea ranking charts (for taiwanese artists I think) , making him the best and only singer, who used the same product in the Japanese music industry and back in the Taiwanese music industry, which achieved such great results.

Show is the same as Jeremy Lin, they continue to bring miracles to the Chinese people, and continue to rewrite records. Gold Typhoon record company's general manager, also prepared a gift for him. She expects Asia's Dancing King, Show Luo, to carry forward the spirit of the [ Descendants of the dragon* ] and bring it throughout the world. The recording company presented him with a dragon pottery, [Fu Yun Chang Long] asking for a 6-digit sum of money (NT), as the pottery is made by National Treasure international Master Lin Guang Yi. The pottery master of this National Treasure in 2000 has won the 41st literary medal of the Chinese Arts Association, the 8th Global Chinese Culture and Art Heritage Award, and the 2006 National Crafts Award. 2010 Council of Cultural affairs designated that the [ Technological conservation and restoration of pottery council ] would be safekeeping the pottery. The recording company brings Show into the Japanese music industry, and he is able to win glory for the Taiwanese modern music industry, and also create even more impressive miracles.

Before this Japanese single was released, on 31/01/12 his Japanese single was added to 「rekochoku.jp」's catalog, Japan's largest digital music content provider, equivalent to Taiwan's KK BOX, making Show Luo become the first Taiwanese singer to rank #1 on the ringtone download charts! On 15/02/12, the date whereby the Single was released, the single made its way up to #5 on the Oricon charts, and on the first week, it made it to the #10 place, making Show Luo the second artist, after Teresa Teng, to enter the Oricon Charts top 10 bestselling albums, at the same time, he is also the first Taiwanese male artist to enter the Oricon charts! From 18/02/12 to 19/02/12, Show Luo held 2 signing events, one in Osaka, and one in Tokyo, both events had an audience of more than 2000 fans, with ages ranging from 5 to 70, making him more confident that in 3 years time, he would be able to fulfill his wish to hold a concert at the famous Buko Dan. He says "Before entering the Japanese market, I was feeling a little disturbed. I feared that I would silently enter the Japanese market, and silently withdraw out. Fortunately, the results were not bad, I was relieved. When i was in Australia filming, during the second half of the time I spent there, I started to fell sick. Two days ago, I coughed till I burst a vessel in my eye, and I immediately went to the hospital to be put on drip. If it wasn't for that, I would not have been able to be standing here today on this stage! '

* Just a little background info : [ Descendants of the Dragon ] refers to the Chinese Race. Chinese Dragon is also the symbol of the Chinese race. Chinese proclaim themselves "Long De Chuan Ren" (Descendents of the Dragon). Chinese emperors think they are the real dragons and the sons of heaven. Thus the beds they sleep on are called the dragon beds, the throne called the dragon seat, and the emperor's ceremonial dresses called the dragon robes.

Source : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Translated by : Tpsheartts @ love4show.forumotion.com

(p.s. First time translating, please tell me if there are any errors ><)

tpsheartts
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

[12/03/12 Gold Typhoon] Show successfully became the Japan and South Korea ranking champion after releasing his first Japanese Single [DANTE]. (title to be continued in post)  Empty Re: [12/03/12 Gold Typhoon] Show successfully became the Japan and South Korea ranking champion after releasing his first Japanese Single [DANTE]. (title to be continued in post)

Post by bimbei_12 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Wow..nice!..you did a good job on translating i guess 'coz i understand it very well as a non-chinese speaking person..
..and as for his health..i hope he get well soon especially now he's going to get more busy nxt month for his mandarin album release*sigh* Xiao Zhu Jia You!^_^
..btw, tnx for sharing..it's a good news:)
bimbei_12
bimbei_12
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

[12/03/12 Gold Typhoon] Show successfully became the Japan and South Korea ranking champion after releasing his first Japanese Single [DANTE]. (title to be continued in post)  Empty Re: [12/03/12 Gold Typhoon] Show successfully became the Japan and South Korea ranking champion after releasing his first Japanese Single [DANTE]. (title to be continued in post)

Post by freya1507 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:30 pm

thanks a lot for your translating - i think its really good
thanks for doing it

happy for show ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Sad Get well soon! He needs a lot of rest. He's been continuously working for months Sad he is just too determined to succeed. I'm sure he can anyway but he still has to rest Smile

I'm sure we can make him the 3 time king of album sales Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:43 am

He had time to rest after that.. I think that he's totally hardwork from us as a fan..

9th album, we will bring it up again! 3peat from our hubby!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:28 am

Wow, he's doing good!!! I'm sure he's dream to have a concert at Budokan will soon come true. There's no impossible for a determined person like Show. cheers

I'll pray for him so he can get well faster...
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by tpsheartts Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:05 am

Thanks alot guys! I'll be translating a new article about his new album! (its a pretty long one ) #spoiler : since its 2012, the end of the world is his new album's theme. kind of. haha.
cheers~

tpsheartts
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by u2bnv Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:34 am

Thanks for the translation, and i hope that Show will feel better and take more rest and we hope to see you healthy!!

cheer Very Happy

u2bnv
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bimbei_12 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:56 am

tpsheartts wrote:Thanks alot guys! I'll be translating a new article about his new album! (its a pretty long one ) #spoiler : since its 2012, the end of the world is his new album's theme. kind of. haha.
cheers~

..WoW!..really?!..that's funny and ironic i guess..'coz from what i remember..he gets really annoyed when talking about the "end of the world" stuffs when i watch one live ep of bfb with xiao gui..and it is when they're talking about his upcoming album!..hehe^__^
..oh well..Show is really mischievous..looking forward with the article..and very Excited with his 9th album!!! :DDD
bimbei_12
bimbei_12
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 am

Awesome~~
ohmy. I mean, GREAT!!
I'm excited for the 9th album. Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 am

yayya yay yay congrats to Show heheheh super happy for him hehehe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down