Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/22/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Secretly Chooses A Wedd

+14
blissfulting
ohretro
chinesegiirl93
engin
gandezt
Tonya
Pipster
littlecutekitty
vickie
JuiceBox
Killer_smile
kprincess
..|dreeam|..
o_ost1nao_o
18 posters

Go down

[06/22/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Secretly Chooses A Wedd Empty [06/22/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Secretly Chooses A Wedding Gown, Female Friend Tries It On

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Show Lo Secretly Chooses A Wedding Gown, Female Friend Tries It On

06/22/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo is almost 30, and is also the only child of the family. Mama Lo is yearning for grandchildren, so she'd rush Show get get married soon. On the 20th, Show appeared in a bridal store, is he really thinking about getting married? But at the same time, he was being very secretive and used Mama Lo as a shield!

Asking About Wedding Gowns

Although Show has encountered many girls, but he still has yet to find Miss Right. He was found secretly browsing in a bridal gown store picking out a wedding gown, revealing whether or not maybe he was thinking of getting married. Show's sudden appearance in the store had made the employee there jump a little. Though Show was being a little secretive, but he seemed relaxed, at ease.

Show, who is renowned for liking to be pretty, walked into the store, but wasn't in a hurry to look for the white bridal gown. He first stared at the mirror for a while, and fixed his hair, then he started to look for a wedding gown. Because Show wasn't experienced, he asked the employee in detail, "What kind of wedding gowns suit which body types?" in a very serious expression, making the employee misunderstand thinking that he really wanted to get married. He swiftly chose a wedding gown with lots of layers of chiffon, making his female friend try it on as a model, to see how it fits and such. It was as if she were in a dream, smiling from ear to ear.

Mama Lo as Shield

After having seen the gown tried on, Show had the employee introduce him to other gowns, Show very mysteriously said, "Which one best fist Lo Mama?" Making the employee very confused.

This time, Show's choosing of wedding gowns is a mysterious hook. Seeing how he's 28, almost 30, Lo Mama is always rushing his marriage. When Show had gone to Thailand for a fortune telling, Bai Long Wang had expressed that if he could keep abstinent for 10 years, then his career will soar. But upon hearing this, Lo Mama very disappointingly said, "What about me? I'll have to wait even longer to hold grandchildren."

Lo Mama's other reason for rushing him to get married is also because Show is the only son of the family, and he holds the responsibility to carry on the family line. Before Lo Ba passed away in 2005 due to liver cancer, his biggest wish was to see Show make a family.

As for Show's secret trip to choose a wedding gown, his management replied that Show had gone there for work, but the details cannot be released at the moment.

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[06/22/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Secretly Chooses A Wedd Empty Re: [06/22/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Secretly Chooses A Wedd

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:42 pm

could one of his 'bao dians' be ... he's getting married?! Wink

could that be why he wants a break towards the end of the year?

i'm just as curious and confused as the employee at the store -_-"
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

[06/22/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Secretly Chooses A Wedd Empty Re: [06/22/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Secretly Chooses A Wedd

Post by kprincess Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:47 pm

OMG!!
This is making me high..
Bridal gown??!!
He's getting married??

The wedding gown is for work??
OMG!!!

Show secretly doing things is making me crazy!!
Him and his "bao dian"
Everything is a mystery nowadays..
Aargh~
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:13 pm

oh my god..married??...secretly.??..for Lo's Mama??i am too confused!! we will have to wait and see!!
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:00 pm

LOL this is so strange!! xD
Show Luo! What ARE you up to?? x]
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:11 pm

HAHHA. remember stina jie, we were just TALKING about this=) we were all bleh bleh bleh-ing about this..and you listed all that work he gotta do...so guys/girls, dont worry, he wont get married now...but he mite,, within a couple of yrs=) LOL..Luo Ma's anxious.....and it seems like he really wants a kid nowadays Laughing

people say it mite be for a MV or something...I'd say if it's for a commercial, it would be pretty neat XDDD those wedding commercials..aweessomeee!

WHO KNOWS..LUO ZHI XIANG IS FULLLLLL OF BAO DIANS-_____________-' bounce
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:17 pm

O_O....how do they know that he wasn't looking for a wedding gown for his female friend that was with him?

yo..if he gets married...my god. :O lol, cuz he never talks about his gf...so basically he's jumping from being "single" to married.

i really wonder what this whole thing is about~*can't wait!*
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:46 am

Just wait and see. I don't think he will get married soon. May be in next 2-3 years.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:00 am

oohh that scene is so cute!!!! when Xiao Zhu choose a wedding dress.. wao!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:09 am

get married..??
wooo...
nono..
i dun think so..
yah..im agree wit wad pipster said..
i think he will get married next 2-3 years..
n if dat wdding gown 4 a commercial..
hmm..i wonder hw it will be..
maybe it will be so sweeett..
im waiting 4 wad next will happen..
yah..
he always make surprises 4 us..
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:28 am

He, with his ugly secrets is driving me crazy!!! why can't he just tell us it, what if i have a heart disease, and get a heart attract because of his secret shock me. getting married is an example. but i don't care if he will get married, i wanna see little piggie junior, but well i cant take it not now hahaha.
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:46 am

wohooo!!
I hope show will find his ms. right soon!!!!^^
!!
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:54 am

LOL, I don't think he's getting married.
But, pretty mysterious over there, Show.
We'll just have to wait and see what's going on.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:22 pm

littlecutekitty wrote:O_O....how do they know that he wasn't looking for a wedding gown for his female friend that was with him?

LoL i was thinking the same thing..
but then again.. i don't think liberty times is all for that tabloid stuff.. and they probably KNOW that he's there at the store on business/for work.. not really getting married.. so they never implied it was for the girl.. and they wrote how the employee had mistaken Show and thought that he was going to get married...implying that.. obviously they knew.. but they wanted a news article about Show anyway.. LoL

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:03 pm

is the girl really his friend?
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else ever forget he's already 28 years old? I feel like he's still in his early 20's. Definitely looks younger than he really is.

I'm not ready for Show to get married right now! haha i do hope he finds the perfect girl for himself though. As long as he's happy, I think all of us fans will be too.
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:33 pm

If Xiao Zhu really get married... OMG!!!
It'll be so weird..
He can get married but maybe not now..?
He must drop some hints first before dropping the bomb on us..
If not all of us here will go bonkers..
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by cristal Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:41 pm

I am so looking forward to his marriage!!
Then there will be little Show, who as handsome as him, little dancing king!!
cristal
cristal

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by loveshowforever Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:04 am

OMG NO!!! SHOW DONT EVER EVER GET MARRIED UNTIL YOU SEE ME IN THE EYE!!!
N.O!!
IM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!
YOU!! (:
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:16 am

haha.. But i just wonder..
Why would show go and find a wedd dress??
If he dun have a gf?.. hmm and i wonder who the girl is on the picture^
Is she show's gf??
OMG!! show looks so shuai ~~a!!!!!!!
lol, Married me today--XXXX
Show<333
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:11 am

OMG!! He katcha me directly to my heart!! Hu!!!
But he really should find his ms.R...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:28 pm

LOL. it's all part of that one thing. LOL, his blog is revealing SOME of that bao dian toooo....LOL...that one with him holding roses. HEHEHHEHE...i cant wait...this SHOULD be his JULY bao dian. hopefully;)
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:40 am

OMG! I really want to know the truth.
I'm very curious about this and why he had to ask the employee finding the gown for Lo mama?
Will he really get married?
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:34 am

You guys can click on this link.I think it is the work that his manager talked about.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down