Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2012/04/06 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu travels Taipei, HK, Shanghai by land, sea and air within 10 hours for marathon press conference.

+7
yu_chun_shan
magicangy
jhalovesshowluo
lzxslxz123
gelangielol
Sandhiya
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[2012/04/06 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu travels Taipei, HK, Shanghai by land, sea and air within 10 hours for marathon press conference.  Empty [2012/04/06 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu travels Taipei, HK, Shanghai by land, sea and air within 10 hours for marathon press conference.

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Xiao Zhu" Show Lo's new album, "9ood Show" releases today, yesterday, he spent 4 million NT, booking a private plane for 10 hours flying from Taipei to HongKong, Shanghai, holding 3 marathon press conference. Show, who loves leopard had the stairs, cutlery, blankets and pillows identically custom made. His favorite braised pork rice was even prepared for him, making him feel like a Hollywood star.

Yesterday, at 9:00 in the morning, Xiao Zhu held his first press conference in TaoYuan Airport Business Aviation Center, leading the media and staff of 11 people to board the plane; at 12:30, he held his 2nd press conference in Hong Kong, hopping on the motorcycle worth a million given by the record company; at 5:30, he arrived at his last stop, boarding a cruise in Shanghai. Within a single day, he transported by land, sea and air, enjoying the pleasure of the skies and the seas, making this the highest cost for Asia's press conference.

He has been the album sales champion for two consecutive years, fighting for the third time. Currently, "9ood Show" pre-orders has reached 89,235 copies, breaking a new record, but the "Anti Show Luo Fans" have already appeared in Facebook, he bitterly smiled, saying that since his debut, he has been cursed by not a few people. Before, at "8 Gua Network", there was one who severely criticized "How can your father and mother give birth to someone like you", stabbing his heart the most.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Translated by:lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: Liberty Times

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2012/04/06 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu travels Taipei, HK, Shanghai by land, sea and air within 10 hours for marathon press conference.  Empty Re: [2012/04/06 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu travels Taipei, HK, Shanghai by land, sea and air within 10 hours for marathon press conference.

Post by Sandhiya Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:03 am

We don't care what the haters say!😂because numbers his strenght hard work and love for family friends and fans speak for them❤❤❤😄😄😄😍😍😍😘😘😘

. For all the anti fans (why in the whole universe woud someone hate him!!!!!!!😱😱😱) watch your back! 😡😡😡
Sandhiya
Sandhiya
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

[2012/04/06 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu travels Taipei, HK, Shanghai by land, sea and air within 10 hours for marathon press conference.  Empty Re: [2012/04/06 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu travels Taipei, HK, Shanghai by land, sea and air within 10 hours for marathon press conference.

Post by gelangielol Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 am

ughhh haters. go die in a hole and never come back up again.

how can they ever say that to a normal human being like themselves. so F@*$&ING selfish.

anyways show is awsome to the rooftoop. Smile

gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:01 am

When Show's on top, HATERS are starting to appear. Well, lt's just show to those HATERS that there are more LOVERS supporting and loving Show. Very Happy
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:17 am

Congrats to Show..He is really everywhere..Land, Air & Water what else can we ask for? Very Happy

but this
the "Anti Show Luo Fans" have already appeared in Facebook, he bitterly smiled, saying that since his debut, he has been cursed by not a few people. Before, at "8 Gua Network", there was one who severely criticized "How can your father and mother give birth to someone like you", stabbing his heart the most. wrote:

is really b***s**t....especially the last part.. Mad how can someone say that? it's a big foul..I'm sure that person was crazy. The words that person told to Show only fits to whoever that person is.

To the haters: better watch out the King of Album Sales is coming again!!! Laughing
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by magicangy Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:16 am

I can't understand how someone can say that.. but, always that people will appear..
magicangy
magicangy
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:52 am

"How can your father and mother give birth to someone like you", stabbing his heart the most.
Haven't seen this clearly. They're stupid, at least Show's not stupid just like them. At least he's not randomly saying bad to others and we know he wouldn't do it. I want to burst into tears everytime I imagine what he looks like when he read about that part. Stupid Anti-Show Luo Fans. Someday, they'll be sorry saying those absurd things about Show! And someday they'll realize how good, hardworking and talented he is. Argghh. They should ask that question to themselves. At least, Show's parents are proud of him.
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm

his love for leopard print! hehe... Very Happy
there will always be people who try to bring down people that are going up... Sad they're just jealous of the things that show has achieved through his hard work and passion for his work... and every child is a gift to his/her parents... how can they even say that?
jia you show! we are here to support you to the end... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 am

All the big stars have haters, Show should take it as a compliment that so many ppl are jealous of his success. It shows how well he's doing.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:38 pm

How can people say stuff like that to another human being? Especially such a talented singer and actor? Especially when he holds his family in such high state and respect. It is horrible of them to attack those he loves, especially when he has put his heart out for all to see. I hope that Show knows that he has loyal fans that will supprot him and who love him for who he is and how he treats his family. Wish you all the best Show!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by marife Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 pm

"how can your father and mother give birth to someone like you?" ???

Well SHOW should have answered "they made love, and I'm the product of their love"

Stupid question really.. The question is asked literally just to hurt him.. sheesh.. Oh well congratulations to Show.. I'm sure he'll be the king of album sales for the third time.. And the leisure things that his company gave him, he returned it by working hard on his autograph session.. I just saw on weibo last time (I think it was last Sunday) that he signed a total of 25,238 albums in just 16hrs.. Finally finishing at around 1am of the next day.. he even used his left hand to sign coz his right hand is already in pain.. not all artist would do that.. I'm sure his company sees this that's why they're giving him all those leisurely things.. and hey its not as if its really a pleasure trip.. it is still a marathon conference.. it is still work.. a hard work..

uh oh, looks like I said enough already.. Might as well watch ylbfb again.. Ciao.. (^____^)
marife
marife
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:25 am

well, i don't mind those silly anti-fans because i don't want to waist my time on them. what is most important is that... i enjoy supporting and loving show and i don't care what others will say. Wink

Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 am

marife wrote:"how can your father and mother give birth to someone like you?" ???

Well SHOW should have answered "they made love, and I'm the product of their love"

Stupid question really.. The question is asked literally just to hurt him.. sheesh.. Oh well congratulations to Show.. I'm sure he'll be the king of album sales for the third time.. And the leisure things that his company gave him, he returned it by working hard on his autograph session.. I just saw on weibo last time (I think it was last Sunday) that he signed a total of 25,238 albums in just 16hrs.. Finally finishing at around 1am of the next day.. he even used his left hand to sign coz his right hand is already in pain.. not all artist would do that.. I'm sure his company sees this that's why they're giving him all those leisurely things.. and hey its not as if its really a pleasure trip.. it is still a marathon conference.. it is still work.. a hard work..

uh oh, looks like I said enough already.. Might as well watch ylbfb again.. Ciao.. (^____^)
wow, show really did that?! well... that's really a sacrifice. it's like spending his life time with his fans. awesome, using his left hand to sign~ and eventually finished around 1 am?!!!!! poor show... hope he'll not get sick again... silent
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down