Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/11/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo challenges own limits

+4
Smile1234
chen ni
lzxslxz123
lollipopbbt<3show
8 posters

Go down

[04/11/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo challenges own limits Empty [04/11/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo challenges own limits

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 pm

The Taiwanese singer-actor will do a four-meter jump in his upcoming concert, without any safety precautions.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keen to seek the next breakthrough in his singing career, Show Luo will challenge his own limits in upcoming Taipei concert in January 2013.
He intends to test his courage towards heights this time, having challenged his stamina and dance genres previously.
Standing on a stage set four meters above ground, secured with metal chains all around his body, Show will unlock those chains while it collapse, before jumping down to the cushioned floor stage, without attaching any safety equipment.

As this will be a high-risk performance, Show's management company insured his legs for TWD$100 million (S$4.18 million) .
"I didn't know that I have 'diamond legs'!" the Taiwanese artiste chuckled.

Although confident of his upcoming performance, the 33-year-old commented that his mother is worried by this daredevil stunt. She attended all his rehearsal sessions and went on a vegetarian diet for a month so that Show will be blessed a safe performance on the day of his concert.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Xin MSN Entertainment

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[04/11/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo challenges own limits Empty Re: [04/11/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo challenges own limits

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Wow! O_o 4 meters? Wish Show the best. And safety!

This concert will be so worth the wait. Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[04/11/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo challenges own limits Empty Re: [04/11/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo challenges own limits

Post by chen ni Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:27 pm

i will pray for your safely...if you really happy to do such dangerous stunt... Neutral...i am really working so hard just to have that concert ticket...i want to be there cause this maybe my first and last chance because i will leaving taiwan so soon...gonna miss my husband SHOW..
chen ni
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile1234 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:53 pm

May God watch over you and protect you against any accidents/injuries in your rehearsals and the concert.
Daredevil Xiao Zhu Gege..."Dan Da Xin Xi", ok?
Looking forward to your excellent performances... Smile
Smile1234
Smile1234
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:28 am

Whoa, that's too high! Shocked Just be careful, ok.. He really wants to try something new. Razz
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 am

4 meters??? and without safety precautions... we'll be praying for your safety show for that stunt... but i believe everything will turn out good... let's just all think positive... hehe... Smile
jia you show!
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by simplyvivienne Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 am

yes yes.. we'll all be asking God for His protection over you..
we're all confident Show can do it!!
so sad I won't be able to see it for myself.. but jia you!
simplyvivienne
simplyvivienne

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:04 am

Does he has to do the stunt scratch What for? Get himself hurt and then make me worry.. no.. I don't like this stunt Sad
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum