Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo pays tribute to late mentor

2 posters

Go down

[01/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo pays tribute to late mentor Empty [01/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo pays tribute to late mentor

Post by claudz4lyf Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:29 am

The pop star paid his final respects to the late Taiwanese entertainment tycoon and recalled his “mischievous” days with his mentor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The late Taiwanese film and television tycoon, Yang Deng Kui had successfully groomed countless young showbiz talents to international stardom and Show Luo was one of them.

The Taiwanese artiste expressed his appreciation towards his mentor for providing him so many opportunities in the entertainment industry. At Deng Kui's memorial ceremony, Show shared, "I've not given up on hosting today because of him [Deng Kui]."

A father figure and friend to Show, the 33-year-old mentioned that Deng Kui "had no airs" and was "just like one of his bosom buddies".

Show added, "There was once he wanted to have tea, but I insisted on drinking Yakult (a Japanese pro-biotic milk-like product). [Deng Kui] was not offended by my mischievous behavior and even offered to buy it for me."

The singer-actor also lamented at that lack of opportunity to personally express his heartfelt gratitude to Deng Kui and saw the importance in cherishing one's loved ones while they are alive.

Deng Kui, 74, suffered from a stroke and passed away on December 31

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

[01/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo pays tribute to late mentor Empty Re: [01/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo pays tribute to late mentor

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:48 am

condolence... pale
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum