Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

VANCOUVER STOP OVER THE LIMIT CONCERT 2013

2 posters

Go down

VANCOUVER STOP OVER THE LIMIT CONCERT 2013 Empty VANCOUVER STOP OVER THE LIMIT CONCERT 2013

Post by vli24 Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:51 pm

The concert was awesome. I am already a long time Show fan but I drag my boyfriend to go with me and he likes him a lot as well after the concert. Smile Anyways here is a picture I took, more pics to come after I load them all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

VANCOUVER STOP OVER THE LIMIT CONCERT 2013 Empty Re: VANCOUVER STOP OVER THE LIMIT CONCERT 2013

Post by lilazn10 Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Ohh i went to that concert too!! Very Happy but it seems like u were able to take better pictures than me LOL~ since i was kinda on the side @_@~and so sweet of your boyfriend to go with you ^^ i had to go alone since my sister was too busy to come down to Vancouver with me ='(
lilazn10
lilazn10
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

VANCOUVER STOP OVER THE LIMIT CONCERT 2013 Empty Re: VANCOUVER STOP OVER THE LIMIT CONCERT 2013

Post by vli24 Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Awww.... next time contact me and we can go together! (I am sure he would come back since he seems to like Canada a lot. He took a lot of pictures! Yes and I was sitting in the middle of ROW 7 :)I hope we can gather more people from Canada so we can have a SFC party and get Show to noticed that he has a huge fan base here too Smile

If you have facebook please join this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Smile
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lilazn10 Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 pm

I am in that facebook group already haha =P might know me as Sarah Loi >_> lool
lilazn10
lilazn10
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:19 am

good Smile I hope we can expand and find more Show lovers in Canada!
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down