Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's Superb Face Changing Skills, Chou Tsai Shi In Admiration

+5
karedace
Killer_smile
kprincess
gandezt
o_ost1nao_o
9 posters

Go down

[07/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's Superb Face Changing Skills, Chou Tsai Shi In Admiration Empty [07/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's Superb Face Changing Skills, Chou Tsai Shi In Admiration

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
Show Lo's Superb Face Changing Skills, Chou Tsai Shi In Admiration

07/15/2008

In GTV's idol drama "Hot Shot," Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo plays a major role, with more screen time than both Jerry Yan and Chun Wu. Besides exaggerated movements, he also has quite a few crying scenes. What female co-star Chou Tsai Shih admires most about him is, in one second he can be comical and funny, but in the next second his eyes would be brimming with tears, his "Face Changing" skills are superb. Show says, "You have have to cry for real in these crying sequences, or else te audience won't me moved!"

The photo book for "Hot Shot" will go on pre-sale on the 28th. In the book, there documents filming behind-the-scenes, screen cuts, and also little secrets of these three guys during filming.

In the drama, Show and Chun are on opposing enemies, but outside of the drama [aka in real life], Chun has his own gym in Brunei, where he sells his own brand of active wear, and Show also has his own clothing store, so the two frequently share business tips and experiences with each other.

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's Superb Face Changing Skills, Chou Tsai Shi In Admiration Empty Re: [07/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's Superb Face Changing Skills, Chou Tsai Shi In Admiration

Post by gandezt Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Wo o o o
Cant wait 4 Hot Shot!!
It makes me so excited!!
But i hv 2wait until sm1 upload it in youtube n trnslate it,or maybe until it is aired in Indonesia..
Ah,2much maybe!
I wana watch it..
But i nid the translation..
Hohoho
Poor me..
T_T

Wew
I want dat photo book!
Photo book of Hot Shot!
Hw can we get it??
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

[07/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's Superb Face Changing Skills, Chou Tsai Shi In Admiration Empty Re: [07/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's Superb Face Changing Skills, Chou Tsai Shi In Admiration

Post by kprincess Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 pm

Show is pro at being able to cry within a spilt second..
Not many people can do tt.. esp if you're being comical before tt.

Hot Shot photo book!! I want~
Well, i just want the pages with Show in it. lol

OoH~
Chun have his own brand line also??
now i know..
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 pm

we all can tell that he is superb at changing his face...through Corner WIth Love....am i right.>?..lol...yeahh...just want the pages of SHOW!!
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:07 am

Wah..
The pages of Show..
In Hot Shot..
It will be vvv great!
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:33 am

I'm impressed by the way Show acts too! he is so expressive!

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:25 am

I wasn't sure that he got more screen time than Jerry and Chun, but now it's confirmed. WOO! I'm soo excitedddd!
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:23 am

I won't wait until will be the sub.. I will watch hot shot with PPStream
I'll watch the drama that day..live!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:30 am

Yeah!! Show plays a major role!!
^_^
I want the photo book!! But i don't think i can hv it...
T.T

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by wijdan Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

great ..
wijdan
wijdan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 148

http://www.love4show.forms1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down