Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/03/2008 - Liberty Times] Taiwan's Most Popular Artist, S

+21
chinesegiirl93
Felicitationx3
JuiceBox
miakashow
jozefoo
Lmk92
Jazz
lynna88
loveshowforever
stuipid445
blissfulting
keri1258
engin
nato_jung
gandezt
kaying730
littlecutekitty
ohretro
kprincess
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
25 posters

Go down

[08/03/2008 - Liberty Times] Taiwan's Most Popular Artist, S Empty [08/03/2008 - Liberty Times] Taiwan's Most Popular Artist, Show Lo Uses His Inexperienced English

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:47 pm

*Do Not Repost/Reuse Without Prior Permission*
Taiwan's Most Popular Artist, Show Lo Uses His Inexperienced English

08/03/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show Lo wins "Taiwan's Most Popular Artist Award."]

The "2008 MTV Asia Awards" (MAA) was held in Malaysia's city of entertainment, Genting. Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig] Lo" won the award for "Taiwan's Most Popular Artist." This was his first time earning an international music award. When he was accepting the award, he showed his "inexperienced English" to give thanks. Then he added "I love you all" in Malay to thank his fans. He said that Lo Mama, who was still in disbelief, had especially gone to Lo Baba's grave to light incense to report to him the good news, "Besides my fans helping me vote, My dad probably had his ghastly friends help out!"

Nicholas Teo's First Time Nominated and Wins

Yesterday, Stefanie Sun, who was both a presenter and performer, also won for the 5th time won MAA's "Singapore's Most Popular Artist." She was the most eye-catching artist there. This year was the first time Nicholas Teo was nominated for the award, and had defeated the 3 other competitors, earning the "Malaysia's Most Popular Artist Award." Li Yu Chun and Leo Ku won the most popular artist awards of China and Hong Kong, respectively.

Show Lo Thanks Fans, His Old Man Blesses and Protects Him From Above

Show said that he's never even though about being able to receive an international type of award. Now, he's very grateful for his fans and entertainment critics and for their acknowledgment, also for his father's blessing and protection from above. He revealed that his father had actually helped him through lots of different disasters. There was one time he slipped in the bathroom, and when he reached to grab a hold of something, he felt a strong shoulder, but when he opened the shower curtains, there was nothing there. There was also once in Keelung where he was almost hit by a huge truck, but his brakes just suddenly braked, and avoided what could have been a huge accident.

At this awards ceremony, they got American rock band "30 Seconds To Mars's" lead singer Jared Leto along with Karen Mok to host. The two had won the "Video Star Award" and the "Inspiration Award," respectively. The sexy Pussy Cat Dolls performed their newest single "When I Grow Up" for the first time in Asia; Besides singing "Ni Guang [Against the Light]," Stefanie Sun also collaborated with Singapore's band Electro, performing together "Save Our Souls," to get fans aware of helping out Asia's disaster victims. Artist Leona, One Republic, Panic! at the Disco, Super Junior, Click Five and the Script, along with other great artist from all over the world came and participated at this magnificent event.

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/03/2008 - Liberty Times] Taiwan's Most Popular Artist, S Empty Re: [08/03/2008 - Liberty Times] Taiwan's Most Popular Artist, S

Post by vickie Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:02 pm

OMG, u're SUPER fast. I just finished reading this article and you posted it already! my gosh!

WHEEEEE:P Show with English..doesnt matter how much he speaks, as long as he try=] I promise that I wont laugh! hehe I wanna watch it. rawr!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[08/03/2008 - Liberty Times] Taiwan's Most Popular Artist, S Empty Re: [08/03/2008 - Liberty Times] Taiwan's Most Popular Artist, S

Post by kprincess Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:52 pm

OoH~ i so can't wait to hear his Show-style English and Malay!!
It must be super interesting.. LOL
Congrats to Show for winning the award!
He totally deserves the trophy!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:48 pm

Whoo...can't wait for the clip to come out.
I wanna hear his English.
It's gonna be SO CUTE.

ARG...STEFANIE SUN...I am SO mad, I can barely type.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:36 pm

i hope we can see a clip of him recieving the award soon!! =D even though we already know what he said, you have to actually LISTEN to him speak it to get the full experience, hahaha!!

yay~ all our hard work paid off =D
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by kaying730 Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:06 pm

when i literally laughed till I cried!
all that voting...timing myself every ten minutes...we really did it!
=) congrats show!
he really deserved it Smile
kaying730
kaying730
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:53 pm

Kyaa..
I realy wana watch it!
Cant wait 4 the clip!
im curious abt his english,
It will be so cute!
Im sure that..
=))

CONGRATS SHOW U R THE BEST!!
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by nato_jung Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:11 pm

Congratulate with him>>> Very Happy
Fans in Thailand very happy when we known about the best news in yesterday.
He appropiate to recieved award!!!!
It's a big and best gift for his birthday.

The year for Show....!!!!

Thank for news Stina Smile
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:15 pm

OMG Show speak english :O can't wait to see the video of it Very Happy:D:D and once again congratulation to Show Very Happy i think i've wrote that at least 4 times now, on a different thread and website XD
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by keri1258 Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:35 am

OMG! THIS NEWS MAKES MY DAY!!! Congrats!! Show deserves it more than anyone else!! I love you
keri1258
keri1258
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/keri1258

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:51 am

AHHH I cannot wait until someone uploads a clip of Show's speech. I hope someone records it during one of its reruns.

Also, it's kinda hard to imagine Asian and American/Western artists together...haha idk, it just feels weird, but it's cool that they would know each other. The two worlds/music are just so different.

I'm okay with Stefanie Sun winning...she's a great singer...but I would've rather JJ win. I mean, Stefanie won 5 times already??!!! geez, give JJ some!
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:16 am

Me too.. i too would like to hear Show's english and malay . hahas. would be very funny. does any of you know malay ?
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by loveshowforever Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:45 am

yay!
@ least our effort didnt get paid off!
woo....
thanks fans for voting day and night!
you deserve a clap!
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by lynna88 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:42 am

he said "aku cinta Padamu" which means I love you! sp awesome!!
lynna88
lynna88
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:54 am

YEAH""!! Our efforts r worth it!!
I'm really dying to listen to his English!!
~~
"aku cinta padamu" in Malay is the same as in Indonesian...
hohohox...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:03 am

Yah he won he won!!! All our efforts r worth jia you
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:41 am

omg! I oso wan thank somebody............ I wan thank all Xiao Chu fans around the world for not give up......... include myself...wahahha.... Tahniah! Kepada Xiao Chu yang ku cintai" Kami sentiasa menyokongi anda" akakaka......
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakashow Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:06 am

congrats!!! xiao zhu won! our effort are not wasted!CONGRATULATION TO SHOW LO HE WON THE MTV 2008 WE DID A GOOD JOB!!he deserved the awards..i think his speech is the most cutest speech ever in the awards night harhar we love and support you.you are the best....
miakashow
miakashow

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:48 am

YAY!!
I knew he would win! I knew it!! cheers

Go Show! Another trophy to the collection ^^
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:56 pm

Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:24 am

MOHAHAH OUR KING WON AND DESERVS IT!!^^ Duh!
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by loveshowforever Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:45 am

ahahah
i agree! we beat jolin!!!!
woww......
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:35 pm

vickie wrote:OMG, u're SUPER fast. I just finished reading this article and you posted it already! my gosh!

WHEEEEE:P Show with English..doesnt matter how much he speaks, as long as he try=] I promise that I wont laugh! hehe I wanna watch it. rawr!

you are right! The thought that counts! hehehe...Congratulation Show! Wish you all the best!
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:42 pm

please see this link below
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you will there what Show Lo said during the press room.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaloveshow Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:22 am

haha ~~
xoo funny..
i thnK it doesn't matter abouT his english.. Very Happy

waa!!!
i'M xoo happy SHOW geT thiZ award..!!! xDD
cheers cheers cheers

CONGRATZ SHOW!!! **
Shaloveshow
Shaloveshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:24 pm

yeah! you're right! english is not the issue as long as he love his fans. hahahah..

Show, i'm really proud of you!
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by wijdan Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:48 pm

waaaaaaw thats nice
i can not wit hir new clip
i sure it will soo nice
oooh
omg
thank u soo mutch
really nice and cute .
good luck alan luo .
very nice ..
^_^
wijdan
wijdan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 148

http://www.love4show.forms1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckylovesasia Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:05 pm

oh yay show won hehe he is the best taiwan artist hehe and the sweetest Very Happy
Beckylovesasia
Beckylovesasia
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 248

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/becky4taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down