Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/23/2008 - China Press] At the Fan Meet, Show Lo Gets 'Forced Hugged' by Fan

5 posters

Go down

[08/23/2008 - China Press] At the Fan Meet, Show Lo Gets 'Forced Hugged' by Fan Empty [08/23/2008 - China Press] At the Fan Meet, Show Lo Gets 'Forced Hugged' by Fan

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:58 am

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
At the Fan Meet, Show Lo Gets 'Forced Hugged' by Fan

08/23/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fans had given a basketball-shaped cake to Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo and Coco Chiang, hoping that the ratings for “Hot Shot” will skyrocket.
And because of improvising, Show Lo was “Qiang Bao” by a fan!
[note : pun - “qiang bao” means “forcefully hugged,” but with the same pronunciation but different word, it can also mean “rape.”]

Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo and Coco Chiang went to Malaysia to promote their drama “Hot Shot.” At there only fan meet, he and Coco separated into two teams to play games with fans. Unthinkably, Show Lo who is usually the best at playing games had ironically lost the game. Seeing how the two fans on his team didn’t win as many prizes as the winning team, the always fan-friendly Show Lo felt bad for them and brought out his idol-nature and said, “That’s okay, you guys can earn my embrace!” triggering screaming from the fans in the audience. A girl fan that was hugged by Show put pushed her hand against a chest afterwards, with a “that-was-totally-worth-it” look!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Coco Chiang Becomes A “Big Green Leaf”
[note : “green leaf” is more literally translated, but it means a supporting role, where as the ‘flower’ would be the lead role.]

Then unthinkably, the fans that were on Coco’s team ‘abandoned’ her and ran to Show to ask for a hug, Show rejected them and said, “I’m not hugging! I’m only hugging these two (the fans from his team)!” But this fan wasn’t going to let it go, and publicly started to act cutesy with Show, pleading him, Show finally couldn’t win this and gave her hug!

But after this hug, all the fans that came on stage for a prize later wanted to hug from Show too, even Coco go “involved.” All the fans that came on stage wanted a gug, making the two extremely busy. Good thing these two are extremely friendly and didn’t care about how many people they had to hug.

Fans had given a basketball-shaped cake to Show and Coco, Wishing High Ratings for “Hot Shot”

Maybe because his schedule was so packed, and probably a little tired, he didn’t seem as energized as he did at the 2008 MTV Asia Awards, but when he was playing “carrot squat,” he only needed little strategy to eliminate lots of fans, so his love and knack for playing games was still there.

That day, when he showed up at the event he greeted everyone in Malay saying, “Hari ini saya sangat gembira.” The host continued to ask, “Sudah makan?” He very skillfully answered, “Sudah,” making all the fans scream for his knowledge. Then the host continued, “Makan apa,” Show said, “Apa” which finally broke his train of success. Even though all the fans came for Show that day, and Coco had become a big green leaf, but she still maintained her beautiful smile, very professional.

Source : China Press
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and courtesy of jozefoo, thank you!
jozefoo wrote:Here the translation of the Malay:

Show: Hari ini saya sangat gembira (Today I am very happy)
Host: Sudah makan? (Have you eaten?)
Show: Sudah (have)
Host: Makan apa? (Eat what?)
Show: Apa? (what?)

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/23/2008 - China Press] At the Fan Meet, Show Lo Gets 'Forced Hugged' by Fan Empty Re: [08/23/2008 - China Press] At the Fan Meet, Show Lo Gets 'Forced Hugged' by Fan

Post by kprincess Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:07 pm

they make it sound as if Show was sexually violated.. LOL
Gosh~ i wonder how many fans managed to get a hug from Show!!
I want a hug too!!
He even spoke in Malay.. WOW!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

[08/23/2008 - China Press] At the Fan Meet, Show Lo Gets 'Forced Hugged' by Fan Empty Re: [08/23/2008 - China Press] At the Fan Meet, Show Lo Gets 'Forced Hugged' by Fan

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:05 pm

wwwaaa....they are so lucky....i deserve a hug too. hehehe...
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:48 pm

ehh? i didn't get the Malay bit. anybody here from M'sia or is Malay? LOL. aww i feel a little sad for Coco. but okay she shld know that Show is an idol so shld have expected it.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:56 pm

Here the translation of the Malay:

Show: Hari ini saya sangat gembira (Today I am very happy)
Host: Sudah makan? (Have you eaten?)
Show: Sudah (have)
Host: Makan apa? (Eat what?)
Show: Apa? (what?)
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down