Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/24/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Hates Fake Breasts, Will Not Allow Girlfriend To Do Breast Augmentation

+5
Jazz
Smartie
Felicitationx3
jhesa43
o_ost1nao_o
9 posters

Go down

[08/24/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Hates Fake Breasts, Will Not Allow Girlfriend To Do Breast Augmentation Empty [08/24/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Hates Fake Breasts, Will Not Allow Girlfriend To Do Breast Augmentation

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:44 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Rhinoplasty, Asian Blepharoplast are Reasonable Cosmetic Surgeries
Show Lo Hates Fake Breasts, Will Not Allow Girlfriend To Do Breast Augmentation

08/24/2008

Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo and Coco Chiang went to Malaysia to promote CTV/GTV’s idol drama “Hot Shot.” The media had asked questions, and they answered each and everyone. When Show was asked about cosmetic surgery, he admitted that he could accept his future girlfriend to get a rhinoplasty [nose surgery] or Asian blepharoplasty [double eyelid surgery], but he cannot accept his girlfriend to get a breast augmentation, implying that he doesn’t want to be touching fake breasts. When asked the reason, he couldn’t answer, just shrugging his shoulders, “I just can’t accept it.” He also revealed a weird habit he has when he gets into bed, “I have a habit of rubbing my legs/feet against my comforter before falling asleep.”

“Hot Shot” was premiered in Malaysia on the 16th. The average rating for the first episode was 8%, which was less than that “Brunei prince” Wu Chun’s “Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu [Hanazakarino Kimitachihe],” support and confidence for the 3 A-status actors. Even though the ratings didn’t show for it, but actually right now the average ratings for the two are at part. Show was surrounded by fans in Malaysia, over thousands of fans came in through the rain to the fan meet. When taking pictures, Show hid behind Coco and stuck out two hands gesturing something, people thought he was doing the “Thousand-hand bodhisattva.” Show said it he was actually making the word “Hot” for “Hot Shot,” his unsuccessful joke got everyone teasing him.

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/24/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Hates Fake Breasts, Will Not Allow Girlfriend To Do Breast Augmentation Empty Re: [08/24/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Hates Fake Breasts, Will Not Allow Girlfriend To Do Breast Augmentation

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:46 pm

i also agree to SHOW. (that's only my opinion)

Go Show.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[08/24/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Hates Fake Breasts, Will Not Allow Girlfriend To Do Breast Augmentation Empty Re: [08/24/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Hates Fake Breasts, Will Not Allow Girlfriend To Do Breast Augmentation

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:50 pm

. . . Razz hahahaha. Fake breasts are gross~
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:55 pm

Hmmmm... if it were me, i wouldn't like any type of cosmetic surgery...just not right.

haha I can imagine him trying to gesture "hot" behind Coco. He makes everyone laugh Very Happy

Rubbing feet against comforter to sleep...funny habit. cool

Last edited by Smartie on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:03 pm

Smartie wrote:Hmmmm... if it were me, i wouldn't like any type of cosmetic surgery...just not right.

haha I can imagine him trying ti gesture "hot" behind Coco. He makes everyone laugh Very Happy

Rubbing feet against comforter to sleep...funny habit. cool

i agree to you smartie. i will not do any surgery. it's better if you're body is natural no artificial something. you know what i mean. hmm...rubbing feet inside the comforter...cool!
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:25 am

I hate fake stuffs!!
But still can accept cosmetic surgery...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:38 pm

LOL fake breasts. but...won't they feel like the real thing? i mean, they'll just be bigger isn't it? hahaha.

and his unsuccessful joke is funny.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gaezhel Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:56 pm

waaaaa..

show and I have the same habit before falling asleep..

nice to know that.. lol..
gaezhel
gaezhel
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 408

http://profiles.friendster.com/gladen

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:48 am

lol, he doesn't wanna be touching fake breasts XP

i'd like to see a pic of him doing the "hot" behind coco ahah
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyann5152 Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:14 pm

The only way I can accept someone getting breast implants is if they had breast cancer and they just wanna get back to their normal self. Otherwise it's not necessary. No
tiffanyann5152
tiffanyann5152
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 97

http://www.imeem.com/luozhixiang5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down