Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[Nov 16 2008]CCTV-MTV Awards Ceremony

+20
Smartie
chinesegiirl93
mhay519
archie1804
jhesa43
ammer_sweet
mahcutesweety
katluvshow
freya1507
AllyKok
bubblo
Jenny
xiaozhuaini
Felicitationx3
Tonya
Mr.Pig_fan
kprincess
alikoh
karedace
vickie
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Nov 16 2008]CCTV-MTV Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: [Nov 16 2008]CCTV-MTV Awards Ceremony

Post by karedace Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:47 pm

vickie: seriously? that is just too big of a mistake! so it's fixed now right? and I mean Show is soo POPULAR in CHINA!

( this kinda reminds me of the Edison Chen incident earlier this year, and the Vancouver Sun (my local newspaper) had an article on it, but put leehom's picture as Edison) so fans from LH's fanclub had to phone the newspaper.

did you see the GUCCI inspired look for Show's outfit? that model had a similar belt too, but for some reason it didn't look as "clashy"... it must have been the hat! In my opinion the second hat would have been better for the first outfit

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[Nov 16 2008]CCTV-MTV Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: [Nov 16 2008]CCTV-MTV Awards Ceremony

Post by Jazz Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:13 am

Oh, SH** that "scottish" outfit...it looks so (-.-)!"
On the 2nd pic, looks like Show's got tummy there...!!
But the dance outfit is awesome~!!

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:11 pm

Ehm, no offence, but the first outfit reminds me of Peterpan........ Oh my, they really look like Peterpan and Tinkerbell (just give a pair of tiny wings to Jolin). But, still, I adore him........

lisa

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Pig_fan Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:26 pm

lisa wrote:Ehm, no offence, but the first outfit reminds me of Peterpan........ Oh my, they really look like Peterpan and Tinkerbell (just give a pair of tiny wings to Jolin). But, still, I adore him........

hey you're right!! except the colors don't match...
man I feel kinda bad for saying that too...but it looks like a lot of people aren't really a big fan of his first outfit eh....even when it's all GUCCI Sad
Mr.Pig_fan
Mr.Pig_fan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:15 pm

what had he done with his hair... Super short now i thinks its gonna look good:D trust his style. i miss his hair!!!

well i don't know with you guys, but i don't like the belt and the hat... he looks like a Russian or Scottish man or something :/
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by trizi2z Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:34 am

i dooont like his new style,,,,,,
make him looks older........... Sad
trizi2z
trizi2z
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2