Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/12/08 - UDN] Show Lo loves his fans, goes on a date for a day

+12
ammer_sweet
archie1804
masquerade
chinesegiirl93
miakaloveshow
littlecutekitty
vickie
Felicitationx3
SiSi
MiSSiNGXiaoZhu
karedace
bubblo
16 posters

Go down

[11/12/08 - UDN] Show Lo loves his fans, goes on a date for a day Empty [11/12/08 - UDN] Show Lo loves his fans, goes on a date for a day

Post by bubblo Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Show Lo loves his fans, goes on a date for a day
Original title translations as by Initial E - "Show Luo loves his fans, goes on a date for a day"

11/12/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Lo (羅志祥) had a date recently, and was caught? To help his fan achieve her dream, yesterday Show had a date with the ‘main female lead’ of the ‘Taiwanese One Litre of Tears’. They started by admiring the scenery from Taipei 101, picking strawberries, then sat on the Ferris wheel together. Show laughed saying: “This is really a wholesome and healthy date!”

His date is a 17 year old student, Sheng Yu Jie (生宇婕). When she was 15, she was diagnosed with Ataxia*. While she was once lively and cheerful, she gradually lost the will to live, until her idol Show Lo visited her in October this year, where she found the courage to live life again. Yesterday’s date is something she has always dreamed of doing, and Show specially took time off his schedule. He expressed that if he could make her feel happy, “It is something money cannot buy.”

Throughout the date, Show supported Yu Jie’s arm, the two of them being in close contact with each other. Show said: “It’s like being with my girlfriend.” While they were picking strawberries, they even made wishes at the Wishing Tree. Show wrote: “Hope my album sales can surpass 150,000 copies”, Yu Jie wrote: “Hope I can heal as fast as possible”, letting people around there feel like crying.

Show expressed that in the past he never had such a ‘healthy’ date with his girlfriend before, it was mostly ‘night’ activities like watching movies and watching the night scenery. He laughed saying: “During the day, it’s too bright.” He is a Leo, and he revealed that last time when he was with his girlfriend he would stick to her constantly, showing the entire world their good relationship with each other, and also to let others see that ‘She’s mine.”

Source: UDN
Date: Wednesday December 10, 2008
Translated by Initial E @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------------------------
*Ataxia: is a neurological sign and symptom consisting of gross lack of coordination of muscle movements. Ataxia is a non-specific clinical manifestation implying dysfunction of parts of the nervous system that coordinate movement, such as the cerebellum (Credit: Wikipedia)
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[11/12/08 - UDN] Show Lo loves his fans, goes on a date for a day Empty Re: [11/12/08 - UDN] Show Lo loves his fans, goes on a date for a day

Post by karedace Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Show is simply an amazing guy! Show loves his fans soo much!
looks like they had a fun filled day~
I bet both YuJie and Show enjoyed the date =)

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[11/12/08 - UDN] Show Lo loves his fans, goes on a date for a day Empty Re: [11/12/08 - UDN] Show Lo loves his fans, goes on a date for a day

Post by MiSSiNGXiaoZhu Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:57 pm

hmm i feel like they shud make a movie about their date its so nice..
hope i was there just to witness their cuteness lol
imagine myself stalking them in the ferris wheel haha. lol
hey dya kno that ferris wheel yea cud it be the one which is always in the drama.. hmm ..
hope someone wud get me or ppl may think im talkin bollocks lol

MiSSiNGXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:41 pm

I really hope that thier wish will come true. Add oil Xiao Zhu and YuJie!!!
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thats sooo sweet of her. I think Xiao Zhu will be a ubber good bf for his other half. lol hopefully, it will be meee!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 pm

HEY! its translated! nice^^
this was on Dec 4th. I believe Yu Jie put pics on her blog too:)
such a nice guy..taking time out of his busy schedule.
hopefully, Yu Jie will not lose hope now, and do good on her rehabs & therapy.
ADD OIL THE BOTH OF YOU~
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:53 pm

lol, haha, his wish..he must really want to wear that girl clothing to show off his body Wink
she's so lucky. to have Show as a date for a day...not the disease lol. but then again, if she didn't get the disease, the date thing with Show wouldn't be possible. so...i guess it's a ...O_o good thing lol. how weird.
He's such a good guy <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:31 am

the girl was so lucky...just to be with show in one day..i hope that girl get well soon..show luo so kind to his fans...i hope he treated all his fans like that so that all us be happy too...hehehe..love that man so kind and thoughtful Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:41 am

Nyawww So cute toghether;) sweet!^^
Show is so nice to his fans<33333333
Love him^^
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by masquerade Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:57 am

Wow it sounds that the date is really something sweeeeeeett!
So it's fair..people with sickness get to date with their idol while we healthy people could only admire them.Lol

Really hope yujie can heal as soon as possible!
Lmao at show's wish..cuteeee Smile

Jiayou everyone!!!
masquerade
masquerade
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

http://www.cul-desac.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:30 am

bubblo wrote:
Show expressed that in the past he never had such a ‘healthy’ date with his girlfriend before, it was mostly ‘night’ activities like watching movies and watching the night scenery. He laughed saying: “During the day, it’s too bright.” He is a Leo, and he revealed that last time when he was with his girlfriend he would stick to her constantly, showing the entire world their good relationship with each other, and also to let others see that ‘She’s mine.”

Embarassed during the day it's too bright??? Laughing
he is sooo funny!! and of course SOOO ROMANTIC! tongue

hope that yujie is always happy!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:19 am

Wow, it's such a good date..so jealous her..anyway hope YuJie will be fine and happy with her life
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:48 am

LOL picking strawberries?! okay i agree its really a very wholesome date. hahaha. so cute the both of them.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:19 pm

the day being "too bright" comment made me laugh. ahahah But it is true though, i myself prefer going out at night because i have to squint a lot during the day. he is so funny and nice to his fans.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:23 am

their pic is cute..
i also think it's a healthy date..Smile
haha..thanks for sharing..
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:17 am

they r too cute !!
hahahahah..
Show is really2 a nice guy..
=)
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down