Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/28/2008 - China Times] Sun De Rong Invites Show Lo For Dinner, Show Lo Looks Forward, A Hug to Erase Resentments

+4
Tonya
..|dreeam|..
missfangirl
o_ost1nao_o
8 posters

Go down

[02/28/2008 - China Times] Sun De Rong Invites Show Lo For Dinner, Show Lo Looks Forward, A Hug to Erase Resentments Empty [02/28/2008 - China Times] Sun De Rong Invites Show Lo For Dinner, Show Lo Looks Forward, A Hug to Erase Resentments

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:15 pm

Sun De Rong Invites Show Lo For Dinner, Show Lo Looks Forward, A Hug to Erase Resentments

02/28/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Lo and previous manager Sun De Rong's conflict's and resentment with each other will be eliminated with a hug, Sun De Rong said, "It's estimated that in April, he'll have some extra time, I'm going to invite Show Lo to go dining."
Show heard and is anticipating it, he said, "I've already decided, as soon as I see him, I'm going to give him a hug, and say 'long time no see.'"

Show Lo and Sun De Rong, due to contract complications, were in a lawsuit, and these few years of resentment were left unsaid. Show had always been big hearted and tells everyone that Sun De Rong was his patron, all the way until last the end of last year, when Sun started to finally feel moved, Sun said, “His company had recently came to me asking for some of his old information from when he first entered the business, they thought I wouldn’t give it to them, but I had everything prepared by the next day. *sigh, I’m getting old, I shouldn’t hold grudges. I plan to help 5566 finish their wave of promotions, and then ask him [Show] to dinner!” [note: I couldn’t find a good word for “en ren” [恩人] anyone know? LoL.. but it means like some person that helped him, get the picture?]

As for Ou Han Sheng[OD], who also participated in the lawsuit with Show, his management said, “These 2 years when he went to SETTV to record shows, he would greet Sun De Rong in private and chit-chat. It’s long been settled!”

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[02/28/2008 - China Times] Sun De Rong Invites Show Lo For Dinner, Show Lo Looks Forward, A Hug to Erase Resentments Empty Re: [02/28/2008 - China Times] Sun De Rong Invites Show Lo For Dinner, Show Lo Looks Forward, A Hug to Erase Resentments

Post by missfangirl Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:28 pm

i'm glad they're finally going to settle all that's between them..but i still can't say that i like sun de rong. /:
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

[02/28/2008 - China Times] Sun De Rong Invites Show Lo For Dinner, Show Lo Looks Forward, A Hug to Erase Resentments Empty Re: [02/28/2008 - China Times] Sun De Rong Invites Show Lo For Dinner, Show Lo Looks Forward, A Hug to Erase Resentments

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:50 pm

hmm...stina,
maybe you could use "saviour" for "en ren"?

hahaha i hope that isn't too 'extreme' for this situation =P

hope it helps =)

P.S. what happened between Show and this previous manager?
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:57 am

LOL i think saviour is too extreme, but i might be just biased because i don't like sun de rong. maybe you can just explain the word, like Show had always been big-hearted and tells everyone that Sun De Rong had been a tremendous help to him at the begining of his career? idk. haha.

dreeam they had some conflict over the contract, and even had a lawsuit to settle it i think. after that incident, sun de rong made snide remarks about Show during several occasions. but Show never once said anything disrespectful back.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:07 am

wao.. so weird situation for SHow.. O.O""
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:45 pm

missfangirl thanks!
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Nunzia Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:03 pm

I hope Show can settle the situation too, but I really dont trust Sun De Rong
Nunzia
Nunzia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by acmilansoccer999 Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:04 pm

i agree i don't trust sun de rong, i think he only wants to make up with show cauz he's so popular now.....

"en ren" = benefactor
acmilansoccer999
acmilansoccer999
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:22 pm

I saw him as very greedy and disrecspectful person.
Don't trust him Show. He is using Show to get more benefit. This guy is so cunning

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by ragehanna Tue May 13, 2008 12:37 pm

anyone know the fanmail of show?
ragehanna
ragehanna

Number of posts : 4

http://ragehanna.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down