Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/07/2009 - Baidu] Show Lo Promotes Newest Album ; Fans Give Special Trendy Man Mahjong

5 posters

Go down

[01/07/2009 - Baidu] Show Lo Promotes Newest Album ; Fans Give Special Trendy Man Mahjong Empty [01/07/2009 - Baidu] Show Lo Promotes Newest Album ; Fans Give Special Trendy Man Mahjong

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:44 pm

*Please credit when reposting, reusing, thanks!Smile*
Show Lo Promotes Newest Album ; Fans Give Special Trendy Man Mahjong

01/07/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the afternoon on 01/07, Baidu Entertainment invited the extremely popular Taiwanese idol Show Lo. Enthused fans rented vehicles and followed Show Lo from the airport to the interview site. During his interview, fans gave Show a "For-Trendy-Man-Use Only" mahjong set, Show smiled from ear to ear.

Having just released his newest album "Trendy Man," Show Lo got off the plane and headed immediately to the Baidu Entertainment interview venue, and officially opened the curtains for his promotions in Mainland China. The fan's love for Show can be seen by all their gestures, and today's gesture was even more surprising. After they received the news that Show was landing in Beijing in the afternoon, they had already leased 5 big caravans to greet him at the airport, and then follow him all the way to Baidu.

In the tiny little place, it was the first time it packed an extra 20 fans inside. They all wore uniforms, very orderly. This is Baidu Interview webcast was the first that had so many people online. Being able to come into such close contact with their idol, naturally there would be presents. Not only were there Chinese threaded art, chapstick, fans even gave him an especially designed "For-Trendy-Man-Use Only" mahjong set, where Show was so happy he couldn't contain himself and hugged his fans tightly.

Source : Baidu
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/07/2009 - Baidu] Show Lo Promotes Newest Album ; Fans Give Special Trendy Man Mahjong Empty Re: [01/07/2009 - Baidu] Show Lo Promotes Newest Album ; Fans Give Special Trendy Man Mahjong

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:21 pm

wow...how cute is that O_O in uniforms, and special MAHJONG!!awesomeness...lol, i wish i knew a bit of mahjong..my parents refuse to teach me =O
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

[01/07/2009 - Baidu] Show Lo Promotes Newest Album ; Fans Give Special Trendy Man Mahjong Empty Re: [01/07/2009 - Baidu] Show Lo Promotes Newest Album ; Fans Give Special Trendy Man Mahjong

Post by sun_in_action Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:42 am

that's cool and nice...trendyman mahjong!!!
Good..... he will win if he use that to play...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:22 pm

OMG, I also want that trendy man mahjong set! So cool, any picture of it? Mad

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:44 am

ya...pictures!!! see how is it look like??????
must be really cool Razz
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by krysta Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Yeah!!!picture I also want to play mahjong with show....i will lose for sure...can't concentrate...will only look on his handsome face lol!
krysta
krysta
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down