Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/24-30/2009 - AsianPlus] Jerry Doesn't Want to Promote Album in Show's TV Show?

+15
pcloids
xiangxuanlin
czeherazade
jam912
kriztetalovesxioazhu
miakaloveshow
wth444
piggypiglet30
Pipster
keirins
jhesa43
xNance
annakebana
freya1507
Nana
19 posters

Go down

[06/24-30/2009 - AsianPlus] Jerry Doesn't Want to Promote Album in Show's TV Show? Empty [06/24-30/2009 - AsianPlus] Jerry Doesn't Want to Promote Album in Show's TV Show?

Post by Nana Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:19 pm

JERRY DOESN’T WANT TO PROMOTE ALBUM IN SHOW’S TV SHOW?

Got news from Indonesian tabloid.
Asian plus, 329th edition, 24-30 June 2009

Don’t get mad gals..
Read it until the end...
I’m sorry if I do any errors in grammar, vocab, etc..

Actually, the news is about Jerry Yan’s New Album
I’ll translate the column that related with show..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

[06/24-30/2009 - AsianPlus] Jerry Doesn't Want to Promote Album in Show's TV Show? Empty Re: [06/24-30/2009 - AsianPlus] Jerry Doesn't Want to Promote Album in Show's TV Show?

Post by Nana Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:20 pm

DOESN’T WANT TO PROMOTE ALBUM IN SHOW’S TV SHOW?

While was shooting Hot Shot with Alan(Show) Luo several time ago, Jerry had been rumored that he wasn’t suitable with him. After released his album he seems avoiding YLBFB that hosted by Alan. Moreover, in the best friends list that given to Azio YuLe@Ya Zhou there is no Alan’s name. On the contrary, Wu Zun who’s just the supporting actor in Hot Shot consider as his best friends.
When the Hot Shot’s Premier several time ago, Jerry that rumored would absence suddenly come. His presence unexpectedly beat Alan’s fame. The news said, that problem caused both of them feel uncomfortable. When in the Gang Xi Shen Dian show in Shanghai, Jerry also rumored succeed Alan to be the guest star.
Like we know, after making Hot Shot, this two actors aren’t communicate each other. Based on the rumor Jerry avoids YLBFB because he doesn’t want to meet Alan. For the time being, Alan has asked for his absence for hosting the show (YLBFB) from July, because he will making a new serial. About this issue, Jerry’s recording company said that Jerry’s new album will just promote in 6days. “Not just YLBFB, we also don’t come to Wan Cuan Yu Le” dispute them.
Additionally, Sony BMG also clarified about the reason why Alan’s name isn’t include in the best friends list of Jerry that mentioned in Yu Le@Ya Zhou. “Accurately there’s Alan’s name in the list. But, when production house contacted him, he obstructed to come because he has another jobs” clarified Sony BMG.

(asian plus, 329th edition, page 17)

-na-
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

[06/24-30/2009 - AsianPlus] Jerry Doesn't Want to Promote Album in Show's TV Show? Empty Re: [06/24-30/2009 - AsianPlus] Jerry Doesn't Want to Promote Album in Show's TV Show?

Post by Nana Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 pm

i wanna ask...
is there any new show's serial?
what is it???
i dont know this news is true or not..
coz i when i see behind the scene of Hot Shot, Jerry is not really closed w/ show..
show is closed w/ wu zhun..
rite? confused... Mad
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:29 pm

nana thanks a lot for translating this ....
nod nod there were rumores they had problems with each other while the hot shot shooting so no wonder ... he will not go to YLBFB

but makes me more worried ... show will be absent from YLBFB in july ???? omg hopefully not the whole one ... hopefully today was not the last day i saw him *faint ....ong
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:38 pm

heheh..
i dont know is it true or not about his absence..
we just need to help..
maybe several day after he will talk about it in YLBFB.
.....wondering....
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:43 pm

yup i think he's a making a new movie during September. I'm not so sure, that's what my friends told me. if i have more information, then I'll let everybody know alright(: Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xNance Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Is he making a movie or drama?
whole july, 31 days no show on bai fen bai!!! Sad
xNance
xNance
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 252

http://xiaozhuu.hyves.nl | http://twitter.com/aiminhnancyy

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:52 pm

OMG!!! SOrry but im not updated. really? why theres a conflict? hhhmmm...well, maybe Jerry realize that SHOW is more popular than him now. hehehe...joke!

i hope that Jerry will guest there soon.

I will miss SHOW if he will be absent in BFB the whole july...well, maybe he will shoot his upcoming movie. Smile let's wait for it
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Desi...thx for sharing. ..i can't believe there's conflict between them..a few months ago i read somewhere that Jerry stated that he admire Xiao Zhu at his personality and he already knew Xiao Zhu long time ago before Meteor Garden,take time with him play basketball together. But i'm not sure about now... And about his absence on July?ah...will miss him a lot ..Sad, looking forward for his new serial.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Fine. If he don't come to BFB. I don't care. We already have Show. No More Jerry.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Pipster wrote:Fine. If he don't come to BFB. I don't care. We already have Show. No More Jerry.

i second that.... but i thought they were okay cause in the bloopers and behind the scenes they seemed like they were joking around...
but i heard that jerry is kinda snobbish and hard to work with like i heard that with his drama "starlight" or something, his leading lady and him didn't get along that well. but i don't know...as long as we have show i'm fine with that. and i think the movie that he is filming is with charlene choi called " passionate years" where he is a chef and it's suppose to be a tragic love story. i think someone asked if there were going to be any love scenes between the two and i heard he said that if it was required by the director he'll oblige...i don't think i could take seeing Show do something like that! kissing is bad enough anything more than that i think i will faint! Smile
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by wth444 Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:12 pm

haha.that movie was supoosed to come out like donkey years ago rite?but they kept on delaying it.i tot it was gonna b cancelled haha.but since its going to be filmed i'll definitely support it(:

and so wad if they can't get along?if show's not jerry's best fren than not la.it doesn't matter wad i dunno why the media must make such a big fuss abt it.they dun get along, then they dun get along la.its norm wad.
wth444
wth444
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:08 am

Who cares if Jerry Yan don't want to promote his Album in YLBFB..is not there Lost..and now they using the name of Show b'coz he is promoting his album..poor guy he is nothing compare to Show..and i think is very hard for a person like him to get along..(jerry) with other people b'coz he has attitude...i hope the press don't make the news a big deal..maybe he so insecure with Show..sorry for him he don't have a talent..a handsome face and bad attitude like him will only fade away on Entertainment Industry Twisted Evil
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:05 am

aww i like both SHOW and JERRY.they are both cute but it is disappointing that jerry has attitude and has a conflict with SHOW...wait what is their conflict all about??hmmm i hope its not that so serious. and if jerry does not want to promote in YLBFB well i think its none of SHOW's business anymore because its jerry's lost. [peace.im not a jerry yan hater nor SHOW][i love them both]

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 am

oh... thanks for translating and sharing nana! Very Happy
show will be absent in YLBFB??? oh...im gonna miss him!

well..i'm hoping that in the future, jerry and show becomes buddies/brothers in reality.. Very Happy

wat's the latest series of show??
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:26 am

I love both Show & F4 and Show likes F4 too. I saw on one of his video thanking F4, Michael Jackson etc while he was at the dressing room.

When I read this news my heart was throbbing with pain Sad

So I checked what the other forum said about this news.

Jerry Yan Releases New Album, Clarifies on Speculations of Being on Bad Terms with Show Luo

translation by Syyang@AF
Source & URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After 5 years, Jerry released his latest album [Freedom], and took the chance to clarify on the speculations of being on bad terms with Show Luo.

... In response to media probes about him not being able to go onto [Yu Le Bai Fen Bai] due to hectic schedules, leading to further speculations of his strained relationship with Show Luo, Jerry expressed regrettably, he felt apologetic that he could not go onto more programmes for promotion and the reason is really because of his hectic and has nothing to do with Show. End of Translation (I delete some parts of the news that has nothing to do about Xiao Zhu)

REACTION: We really don't know what's the real story. Media often creates this story. As long as they make money out of writing, they don't care how fans would feel about what they write.

Unless I hear it from Xiao Zhu or Jerry that they're not in good terms.. then I would believe that they really have a barrier in their relationship.

Girls, please don't misunderstand me. I I love you Show but this news is killing me sniff sniff sniff Sad
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:07 am

i think its self explanatory that artists are busy promoting their stuff. and we all know that media there are indulged in making up stories so that they will have extra profit. Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:23 am

xNance wrote:Is he making a movie or drama?
whole july, 31 days no show on bai fen bai!!! Sad
it should be a movie, from what i know.
awww..... i so going to miss him badly!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:24 am

hohoh...
wanna clarified...
it that news also said that Jerry is not easy to make friends..
he is cold..and many people didnt really like him when shooting...
hehe...

thx czeherazade
4 the info...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:15 am

I wrote on the other thread that there must have been a misunderstanding that media blew out of proportion.

But you know what? If ever, and that is if ever there's really a rift beteen them, I'm biased to say that it's NOT Xiao Zhu's fault. I mean, we know that Xiao Zhu has been very supportive of other artists, he even sing songs of other singers and follow their career, he's pretty friendly and warm towards other stars either more popular or less popular than him. He's also humble and accommodating. He has a great character that anyone would surely be at ease when with him. Jerry on the other hand, I think is the aloof, silent type that sometimes exudes an arrogant and proud character.

Poor Jerry because I agree that it's not Show's loss if he won't promote in YLBFB, it's a minus point against him from us, Show's fans!
pcloids
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 am

no xiao zhu for the whole month??? Sad
anyway.. it's probably the media making some crap again..
have u guys watched a vid when lee min ho in taiwan?
it was in the signing event.. the host was currently filming with jerry and she said lee min ho and jerry looked alike but min ho was much friendlier than jerry.
jerry is probably a quiet guy .. hmmm.. i don't really know about him Shocked
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by oOshowloverOo Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 am

I read a magazine saying he will be having a new movie or serial with Twins Ah Sa (she is the person who acted with wu zun in "wu xia liang zhu")called "sui yue qing" . I think this is the surprise he said he will tell us in June.It says they have not finished taking it,but i did not know he will not be on YLBFB for 1 month.OMG! I will have no good funny entertainment for 1 whole month! Sad
oOshowloverOo
oOshowloverOo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

http://sheloveshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 pm

pcloids wrote:
But you know what? If ever, and that is if ever there's really a rift beteen them, I'm biased to say that it's NOT Xiao Zhu's fault. I mean, we know that Xiao Zhu has been very supportive of other artists, he even sing songs of other singers and follow their career, he's pretty friendly and warm towards other stars either more popular or less popular than him. He's also humble and accommodating. He has a great character that anyone would surely be at ease when with him. Jerry on the other hand, I think is the aloof, silent type that sometimes exudes an arrogant and proud character.

that's right...i agree...
hmmm...
btw, we must support Jerry as well... SHOW doesn't hate him.. so we shouldn't hate and talk negatively about him too..
Jerry is the same with Show... start from the lowest point in his career..
if u remember F4, he is very poor when first time staring that film..
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:40 pm

well then i guess it is really nothing. media again doing it's thing and trying to make something bigger than it actually is. i think show is a type of person that if even something was going on between them he would still invite him to YLBFB and act very polite to him, so i think jerry is cool but i like show better now so let's support in whatever he's doing!
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:42 pm

At first I want to say that I like both of them.
Second is we shouldn't believe anything what the media are telling.
Third is not anybody have to get along with each other or be friend with each other. The actors of Boys over flowers are not so close either. And they are very different. Show loves to fool around and Jerry is introverted. I will support both of them, but I admit that I like Show more than Jerry. Maybe because he is a very silent guy. It's different with Van Ness and Zaizai. Van Ness seemed to be closer to Show. (coz van is not shy either)
Forth is if they don't care about this stuff, why should we care?
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:57 pm

why wouldn't jerry wanna do it?who in the world wouldn't want to promote it in Show's tv show?

xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 pm

xraraix wrote:why wouldn't jerry wanna do it?who in the world wouldn't want to promote it in Show's tv show?

i know, i mean going to YLBFB might bring up sales and it is a good place to promote because so many people watch it and not just in taiwan but all over the world through you tube and all. i mean i'm in canada and i was watching an episode with nicolas teo and it made me want check out his music sometime. maybe there are other reasons why jerry isn't going to YLBFB, and maybe this whole thing just got blown out of proportion...
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down