Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/18/2009 - Sina] Jerry Yan Releases New Album, Clarifies on Speculations of Being on Bad Terms with Show Lo

+9
ka1020
lonelygurl
pcloids
Nana
freya1507
annakebana
r0ngx
jam912
kriztetalovesxioazhu
13 posters

Go down

[06/18/2009 - Sina] Jerry Yan Releases New Album, Clarifies on Speculations of Being on Bad Terms with Show Lo Empty [06/18/2009 - Sina] Jerry Yan Releases New Album, Clarifies on Speculations of Being on Bad Terms with Show Lo

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:25 pm

I noticed a post in the forum regarding this from a tabloid. Here's the article that was on Asianfanatics. Honestly, I doubt there's any tension between the two. Jerry Yan is not going to many programs to publicize his album b/c he has such a busy schedule. Once again, tabloids want to stir up trouble.

Jerry Yan Releases New Album, Clarifies on Speculations of Being on Bad Terms with Show Luo, Thursday June 18, 2009 Taiwan

Source: SINA
Tranlsation by Syyang @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After 5 years, Jerry released his latest album [Freedom], and took the chance to clarify on the speculations of being on bad terms with Show Luo. As his album release date happened to be “newly rumoured gf” Ella’s birthday, Xu Xu admitted that on the day itself, there is a surprise in store for her, and if she is willing, he is glad to go on the tour with her.

During the press conference, fans from China, Korea and Japan gathered to show their support for Jerry. The company also custom-made a Chinese (junk ship) made in crystal for him to symbolize smooth sailing across the seas. His boss also presented him with a pair of undefined destination air tickets to reward the busy Jerry. His good friends from the entertainment industry - SHE, Wu Chun, Gui Lun Mei, Cai Kang Yong and Jay Chou etc also sent their well wishes to him via VCR. Jerry was pleasantly surprised by this as he was kept in the dark on this special arrangement. In response to media probes about him not being able to go onto [Yu Le Bai Fen Bai] (lit transl: Entertainment 100) due to hectic schedules, leading to further speculations of his strained relationship with Show Luo, Jerry expressed regrettably, he felt apologetic that he could not go onto more programmes for promotion and the reason is really because of his hectic and has nothing to do with Show.

Jerry’s album release date coincided with Ella’s birthday and he mentioned there will be a surprise in store for Ella on the day itself. He also shared that if she is willing, he is glad to go on the tour with her.

Back to top Go down

[06/18/2009 - Sina] Jerry Yan Releases New Album, Clarifies on Speculations of Being on Bad Terms with Show Lo Empty Re: [06/18/2009 - Sina] Jerry Yan Releases New Album, Clarifies on Speculations of Being on Bad Terms with Show Lo

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:09 am

oh thank god it has nothing to do with SHOW.[phewww]
i love them both.hope they both succeed on their careers.

btw, thank for sharing the info. =)

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

[06/18/2009 - Sina] Jerry Yan Releases New Album, Clarifies on Speculations of Being on Bad Terms with Show Lo Empty Re: [06/18/2009 - Sina] Jerry Yan Releases New Album, Clarifies on Speculations of Being on Bad Terms with Show Lo

Post by jam912 Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:01 am

*phew*
good thing that jerry not being able to promote his album in YLBFB is not because he is not in good terms with show but because of his busy schedule..

my hope of them being good buddies can still be true! Very Happy

thanks for sharing a clarification of the news... Very Happy

~xiao zhu in my heart~
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:32 am

Glad.. I like it when they act together, its funny!

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:18 am

man, I'm relieved(:
i love to see them together.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:43 am

actually i think
but this is really just my personal opinion .... i have not proofs or background information, just my feeling
when i looked at them on pics or clips of the hot shot promotion the rare time jerry was there -
they have a problem with each other - i think ....
but its okay for me if jerry says to the press its not related to show ... he personal decision to go to YLBFB or not or what he says to the press about why or why not
;-)

and i think its okay too, cause ... related to your work you cannot be friend with all of your colleagues ...with some you match better with some not ... so its okay to meet the some you are matching so good not as often as the otheres if you can decide - but when it comes to the job e.g. shooting a drama ... or what ever then i'm 100% sure both are totally professional (jerrys answere to the press shows this) ...and personal likes or dislikes are not important
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:40 am

thats are the other column in that news gals..
i havent translated yet..
btw, we shouldn't think about it more and more..
because we must support SHOW..
hahaha...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:43 am

btw, i've clarified about that in my post yesterday...
hehehe..
see it:

[color=brown]Alan has asked for his absence for hosting the show (YLBFB) from July, because he will making a new serial. About this issue, Jerry’s recording company said that Jerry’s new album will just promote in 6days. “Not just YLBFB, we also don’t come to Wan Cuan Yu Le” dispute them.
Additionally, Sony BMG also clarified about the reason why Alan’s name isn’t include in the best friends list of Jerry that mentioned in Yu Le@Ya Zhou. “Accurately there’s Alan’s name in the list. But, when production house contacted him, he obstructed to come because he has another jobs” clarified Sony BMG.[/colo
r]

hehehe.... Surprised
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 am

I think that was just a simple misunderstanding, I hope there's really no bad blood between them. Xiao Zhu are friends with the other F4, I don't see why Jerry would treat him otherwise.
pcloids
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:53 pm

i think we must support jerry as well.
he start from the lowest point (his career)...
same as SHOW..
SHOW doesn't hate him, so do we..
hehehe.....

Jerry seems a little bit arrogant maybe..
maybe its just his personality.. not like SHOW that always make us laugh in every condition...
hahaha...
we cant criticizing about someone personality right???
and..
about the schedule..
the media said both of them are busy..
so...
that's no more missunderstanding..
if there is a problem between them..
just let it flow..
SHOW is always good to everyone...

i love F4 too..
but not the same as my love to SHOW...
SHOW made me ADDICTED with him...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:57 am

freya1507 wrote:actually i think
but this is really just my personal opinion .... i have not proofs or background information, just my feeling
when i looked at them on pics or clips of the hot shot promotion the rare time jerry was there -
they have a problem with each other - i think ....
but its okay for me if jerry says to the press its not related to show ... he personal decision to go to YLBFB or not or what he says to the press about why or why not
;-)

and i think its okay too, cause ... related to your work you cannot be friend with all of your colleagues ...with some you match better with some not ... so its okay to meet the some you are matching so good not as often as the otheres if you can decide - but when it comes to the job e.g. shooting a drama ... or what ever then i'm 100% sure both are totally professional (jerrys answere to the press shows this) ...and personal likes or dislikes are not important

I fully agree with your 2nd paragraph. Yes not everyone can get along with everyone. Being co workers doesn't immediately lead to being friends. On the other hand about your first it always seemed to me that it Wu Chun that Jerry didn't interact with much. In the Behind The Scenes Show and Jerry talked a lot. I also in Hot Shot press promotion it seemed that they were okay, (more than Chun at least). That is why I was surprised when Jerry praised both WC's personality and looks on Kang Xi cause I always thought they weren't okay with each other. lol
But that's just my opinion.

Jerry doesn't seem to have a lot of friends though.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 am

i'm not a fan of Jerry, but good thing that Jerry & SHOW is not in bad terms. hope that their friendship improves and last~

thanks for sharing the news.^^
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:10 am

lonely girl...
i think u r right..
jerry doesn't have a lot of friends..
maybe because he always comfort with his loneliness and he looks arrogant..
hahaha
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:15 am

I don't think Show and Jerry are as close as Show is with many others in the E-circle. But I don't think they truly dislike each other or anything like that. It's probably because they interact very rarely. I think Hot Shot was the only thing they did together. Show's generally closer to girl entertainers, anyways. Very Happy But I've seen Show interact with a lot of different entertainers on YLBFB, and he seems quite friendly with some, and just polite with others, depending on how much they meet. As one example, Show seems to get along pretty well with Nicholas Teo. When they talk together, they always mention memories of them being together at out-of-Taiwan awards, or their first meetings, etc. Show has a lot of personal stories that he tells on YLBFB when entertainers he is more close to guest. On the other hand, for others, Show jokes with them a lot, mentions conversations that had went on during commercial breaks or backstage on YLBFB, but never talks about any other meetings, which suggests he and that entertainer are not as close (that would be...I don't quite remember all of them, but people like By2, and a few recent guests. People he has seen less).

Whew. Long post. I probably could've condensed it to: I don't think Show and Jerry are buddy-buddy, but they are polite to each other and do not dislike each other. Eh, well. Felt like writing.

Also, regarding how Jerry seems arrogant--I actually think he's just really shy. Obviously, Show is pretty outgoing and joking around (he has to, as a variety show host). But Jerry is a bit shy and easily embarrassed, so he probably seems arrogant because it's harder for him to talk or something. But I don't quite know what goes on with Jerry, so that's just a guess from what little I've seen of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:11 am

hoho... that'd right.. u r vry open minded..
welcom to the forum poga...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:07 am

that's good! i love seeing them together in hot shot
Very Happy
and how can someone dislike xiao zhu the sweetest thing on earth ahahhaha LoL
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:40 pm

POGA wrote:

Also, regarding how Jerry seems arrogant--I actually think he's just really shy. Obviously, Show is pretty outgoing and joking around (he has to, as a variety show host). But Jerry is a bit shy and easily embarrassed, so he probably seems arrogant because it's harder for him to talk or something. But I don't quite know what goes on with Jerry, so that's just a guess from what little I've seen of him.

Welcome to the forum. Yes I thought Jerry was pretty arrogant until I saw that interview in Kang Xi. I like Shocked at how shy he was and how he mentioned drinking before interviews to battle it.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:02 pm

lonelygurl wrote:
Welcome to the forum.

Nana wrote:welcom to the forum poga...

Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:04 pm

POGA wrote:I noticed a post in the forum regarding this from a tabloid. Here's the article that was on Asianfanatics. Honestly, I doubt there's any tension between the two. Jerry Yan is not going to many programs to publicize his album b/c he has such a busy schedule. Once again, tabloids want to stir up trouble.

During the press conference, fans from China, Korea and Japan gathered to show their support for Jerry. The company also custom-made a Chinese (junk ship) made in crystal for him to symbolize smooth sailing across the seas.

All I Can say Mind His Album and The Press Stop Using Show just B'coz he Need to gain sympathy for his Album..anyway they not buddies any way..and we don't care About him....Show lo i all we ever wanted and He is a loser any way he is not so popular now...im not interested about him Evil or Very Mad
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:44 pm

miakaloveshow wrote:

All I Can say Mind His Album and The Press Stop Using Show just B'coz he Need to gain sympathy for his Album..anyway they not buddies any way..and we don't care About him....Show lo i all we ever wanted and He is a loser any way he is not so popular now...im not interested about him Evil or Very Mad

Eh...I don't follow Jerry at all, so I don't know much about him (I am planning to watch his upcoming drama with Ella, but that's because the plot line sounds fairly interesting from what I know about it). But I do follow Show (a lot). And Show seems the type to be friendly to all entertainers. Whatever his personal thoughts are, whenever he speaks in public, Show always talks about how all Asian artists/entertainers should work together because they are all representing Asia. Show always is at the very least neutral towards, if not supportive of, fellow entertainers. And in Hot Shot extras, he complimented Jerry. Also, Jerry himself said everything had nothing to do with Show at all, but his schedule. In his defense, it was the media, not Jerry, that stirred everything up.

I don't mean to start an argument at all. It's just...while I haven't heard any of his songs yet or seem any drama but Hot Shot, Jerry doesn't seem like a bad entertainer/person. So, to echo Show, people should support him as well, because he is an Asian entertainer and contributes to spreading Asian entertainment.

I don't mean to offend you at all. If it seems like that, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:47 am

I don't think Jerry is that kind of guy who talked bad about others. Don't understand either why people are telling this. I think he is a good person and Show might think the same way. Guys, please don't be tricked by the media.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:47 am

yay....good thing that it has nothing to do with Show!! ooo...is Jerry Yan and Ella together?? haha... Smile
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down