Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/05/12 AppleDaily] Show Luo releases 4th repackaged album in a month

+5
magicangy
lzxslxz123
Wolf
princezblu
lollipopbbt<3show
9 posters

Go down

[05/05/12 AppleDaily] Show Luo releases 4th repackaged album in a month Empty [05/05/12 AppleDaily] Show Luo releases 4th repackaged album in a month

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat May 05, 2012 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As reported previously, Show Luo was last year’s champion in album sales, selling 150 thousand copies. With his untouched popularity, he has already completed nine mini-concert and signing events for his latest album, “Good Show”, autographing 118,600 copies. Although the album has only been released for a month, 135,800 copies have been sold. He will also be releasing a 4th repackaged album to “thank the fans.” However, anti-fans immediately criticized the singer’s sales tactic in addition to his tradition of giving fans a photo op for buying 3 albums, or a hug for 5. Show’s manager expressed, “It is to thank the fans’ support. The new repackaged album will have a DVD containing the complete series of his mini-film, as well as a free ticket to his new album’s concert.”

Even though the music industry has been on a decline, Show has successfully attracted his fans in buying hard copies by holding mini-concert and signing events, giving away free gifts, mini-film, and other things. Although these are the same tactics used by other record companies, Show has received the most criticisms by anti-fans.

Nonetheless, his mini-concert and signing events have been the highlight since his fans get to see him in person. On average, he spends 6 hours to finish signing all the albums at each event. At the Taipei signing, close to 10 thousand fans lined-up, thus, it took him 15 hours to finish signing all the albums!

It has been 3 years since he has held a new album concert. With much anticipation, he is determined to put on a good show, so he is spending 8 million TWD to hold the “Count On Me Celebration Concert” on the 12th.

Show's commemorate edition of "Good Show" is now available for preorder at YesAsia!

Source: Appledaily
Written by: fufu @ CpopAccess

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[05/05/12 AppleDaily] Show Luo releases 4th repackaged album in a month Empty Re: [05/05/12 AppleDaily] Show Luo releases 4th repackaged album in a month

Post by princezblu Sat May 05, 2012 8:19 am

woah!!!!!! seriously?!! 8 million TWD?!!!!!!! woah!!!!!! i already have a feeling that the “Count On Me Celebration Concert” will be a great!!
princezblu
princezblu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

[05/05/12 AppleDaily] Show Luo releases 4th repackaged album in a month Empty Re: [05/05/12 AppleDaily] Show Luo releases 4th repackaged album in a month

Post by Wolf Sat May 05, 2012 11:12 am

People can criticize his repackages but in the end if people didn't like him they wouldn't buy them so there's nothing to complain about. Like the article says, loads of singers release repackages, it's just that Show has enough dedicated fans to buy them. Maybe other singers should realize that if they were as nice as Show to their fans then they would sell more too.

1 version is enough for me tho!

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm

^ you're right Wolf. It's the fans' decision whether to buy or not. Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by magicangy Sun May 06, 2012 10:04 am

I wish to be in his concert! Sad One day, one day...
magicangy
magicangy
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovesupershow17 Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 am

wow the repackaged edition contains a concert ticket?! does anyone know how much it costs then?! I WANT ONEEEE!

ilovesupershow17

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue May 08, 2012 3:34 am

awwww... wish i could someday go to his concerts... Sad
anyway, his album sales are looking good... hope they will have a version with all this mvs though... i'm still waiting for that... hehehe Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 pm

OH WELL. ROSES ARE RED. THE SKY IS BLUE. AND HATERS ARE GONNA HATE.
Moving on.....

I already pre-ordered my [Good Show (Commemorate Edition)] DVD album~ WAHAHA.

ROFL. WOLF. I was all like "YOU GO, GURL (OK I REALLY MEANT "GUY" IN YOUR CASE BUT THERE'S NO FLOW, DUDE)"
Anyways, i was agreeing with what you said.... until....
"1 version is enough for me tho!"
HAHAHAHAHA. OK. TOTALLY LOST THE FEEL NOW.

If Show can sustain all of his fans dedication towards him, i think it is a good idea to encourage them to buy the hard copy of the album, as per the traditional way. These days, fans are not really into buying hard copies which is probably why the music industry is not doing very well. Show is HELPING the industry please. SOBS. SO NOBLE.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin Thu May 10, 2012 9:40 am

No one is forcing people to buy the different versions of album. To me, that "tactic" only works for some fans, but not for every fan. Like I will still Support him and buy every single version of his album, with, or without that. Though, a hug and picture will be a bonus for me if that ever happens to me. - so i just let my friends who goes to Taiwan and get that privilege, whenever they get my albums - I'm already happy enough to get the albums signed.

LoL the Japanese singles are making me crazy though - 3 versions for each singles and double the price........but for SHOW.....*yah for SHOW*. I'll support him to get them!
shan_munchkin
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

https://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Thu May 10, 2012 11:58 am

@kprincess lol maybe me being a guy is the problem, if it was SNSD then I wouldn't mind buying 5 copies for a hug. Laughing

The hard copies thing is true, Show should get some props for that. The only problem with all of this is I don't think Show will get any real respect from the music industry while they can use his hug/photo thing as an excuse for his sales.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down