Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-03-30 XinMsn Entertainment] Show Luo to sing in Tokyo next month

+14
iloveqtshow
Wolf
Rita8D
claudz4lyf
xiaozhu_woaini07
punkfish
kimmortal
destinasf
rawrr101
yu_chun_shan
Tonya
jiayi
stan321
hershei01
18 posters

Go down

[2011-03-30 XinMsn Entertainment] Show Luo to sing in Tokyo next month Empty [2011-03-30 XinMsn Entertainment] Show Luo to sing in Tokyo next month

Post by hershei01 Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Taiwanese singer-host Show Luo shows support for Japan -- literally.

In a recent interview, Show revealed that he would be holding a music showcase in Tokyo next month and would stay in the city for three days. The announcement came after Japan continues to be plagued by radiation fears after the recent earthquake.

However, the singer emphasised that the showcase will go on as planned.

"I'm not worried. I can take the chance to show my concern and support for Japanese fans," Show said.

When asked if he was worried about being exposed to radiation, Show calmly replied "no", adding that "we face radiation every day. It's inevitable".

Show also quipped "I seldom drink water. I drink Pepsi," when he was asked if he would drink the water in Japan.

Reporters also quizzed the singer on good friend Barbie Hsu, asking him if the latter married because she was pregnant.

"Dee [Barbie's younger sister] said that Barbie drank a lot on her wedding night. If she's pregnant, she wouldn't be drinking," Show said.

However, he added that although he is not sure, he sends his blessings, should Barbie be pregnant.

Source: Xinmsn Entertainment
credits to asianloads
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-30 XinMsn Entertainment] Show Luo to sing in Tokyo next month Empty Re: [2011-03-30 XinMsn Entertainment] Show Luo to sing in Tokyo next month

Post by stan321 Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:42 am

shows so nice :)

Last edited by stan321 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
stan321
stan321

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-30 XinMsn Entertainment] Show Luo to sing in Tokyo next month Empty Re: [2011-03-30 XinMsn Entertainment] Show Luo to sing in Tokyo next month

Post by jiayi Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:03 am

good endorser ar. "i seldom drink water. i drink pepsi."

jiayi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 am

great news! I'm so glad for it!! >.<
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 am

i agree with jiayi... very good endorser indeed... hehe... Very Happy

show is the best! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 am

"I seldom drink water, I drink Pepsi" Haha. Good answer. Hope he'll be safe there as well as the Japanese people. Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:36 am

It's so thoughtfull of him not to cancel the showcase, It would mean a lot to Japan. This shows that we are not alienating them even with radiation problem. I really salute the Japanese for being so calm when they have lost so much, we trully must give our support.

He not only have supported by donating his Taichung Concert proceeds to the red cross but also his presence in Japan...

We love you, Xiao Zhu for having such a big heart.
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:02 pm

I love Show's responses to questions that the media poses for him. He always remains professional and doesn't say anything for which he can't take responsibility. And he still manages to do so while being himself. He's so cool.

And despite being famous, he continues to think about the welfare of his fans and those in need. I love him for that.

Aiya... How will I ever find a future husband when my heart only has Show? Embarassed
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:34 pm

kimmortal wrote:I love Show's responses to questions that the media poses for him. He always remains professional and doesn't say anything for which he can't take responsibility. And he still manages to do so while being himself. He's so cool.

And despite being famous, he continues to think about the welfare of his fans and those in need. I love him for that.

Aiya... How will I ever find a future husband when my heart only has Show? Embarassed

Haha! Kimmortal, no worries Very Happy I'm also kinda like you, my mom always ask me how will I get married as everyday I keep going on and on about Show. *hi-five on this!* Haha Razz
punkfish
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 pm

A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He's such a sweetheart. Smile

Even though he's not worried about being exposed to radiation, I'll admit I am WORRIED....but I'll respect his decision. Like I always have been, lol. Smile <33 I love the responses he gives to the media. Professional. SO COOL. Very Happy

And LOL @ kimmortal. XD I agree with you finding a future husband. I'm the same. LOL. Razz And yes, I agree that despite being famous, he's thinking about his fans and those in need. Smile Gotta love our hubby, Luo Zhi Xiang! Very Happy <333
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:47 pm

A big help for Show.. Around of applause everyone.. Hope he will get continued helping other fans from him.. Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:16 am

Hershie!! XD!! the date?
so nice!! and brave!! go go go !! all he cares r his fans ^^
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 am

jiayi wrote:good endorser ar. "i seldom drink water. i drink pepsi."

Show is always so quick and clever with his answers lol.

It's nice he is still going, it would be easy for him to postpone it but by going it sends a really positive message! Very Happy

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveqtshow Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Although I am quite worried for my dear hubby, I am glad he is one of the most selfless idols. I really admire him and his courage.
Plus his quick thinking. Haha. Pepsi.
iloveqtshow
iloveqtshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:35 pm

i hope show will stay safe in japan Smile jia you japan~!

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by addicted2showluo Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:50 am

"I seldom drink water. I drink Pepsi!" ~the best endorser! haha! now i know why he is not included in the "Coca-Cola Any Concert Anywhere in the World Raffle Promo".. I was so looking for his name.. haist! ♥

~he is so caring to his fans! stay safe my hubby! ♥
addicted2showluo
addicted2showluo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Thuchen Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:36 pm

It's great that he does this to show support for Japan. Very thoughtful and I love him for being like that. But still, this doesn't stop me from worrying about him while being in Japan...
Thuchen
Thuchen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 pm

aww that is so nice of him.. Love him more and more now.. he never disappoint us, way to go Show love you love you heheh Very Happy
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down