Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-05-15 XinMsn]Show Luo: Don't become tired of me

+12
lzxslxz123
mypiggy
rawrr101
Shirleen
tones4e1
yu_chun_shan
xiaozhu_woaini07
Rita8D
marife
lollipopbbt<3show
angelinechan
eyena
16 posters

Go down

[2011-05-15 XinMsn]Show Luo: Don't become tired of me Empty [2011-05-15 XinMsn]Show Luo: Don't become tired of me

Post by eyena Sun May 15, 2011 7:08 am

The Taiwanese singer-host dazzled -- literally -- with his impressive performances, sequinned outfits, lasers and fireworks

Text: Joelle Chong
Photos: UnUsual Productions

Only 8,000 seats were sold to the public initially. However, a huge demand for the show caused the organiser to open more seats. These were quickly snapped up by the public too.

Last night, more than 10,000 concert-goers turned up for Taiwanese singer Show Luo's 2011 Show Encore World Live Tour at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. The singer broke the record of having the biggest turnout at the stadium in its entire history.

Decked in a futuristic neon green and silver costume, Show descended from above and opened the concert with three fast numbers -- 'Only U', 'Wu Fa Wu Tian' and 'Jing Wu Men'. LED panels and lasers used during the show provided a visually aesthetic performance.

Show proved he is the 'Asia's Dance King' that night. He was rarely out of breath and hit all the right notes as he danced.

The singer then greeted his fans and taught them a simple hand sign to accompany his next song 'Touch My Heart'. When the song came on, fans sportingly danced along. Show got so high that he went down the stage during 'Bai Gei Ni' and began interacting with them.

Fans swarmed towards Show as he shook their hands. A couple of lucky girls were awarded with a picture of Show, when he used their cameras to take a photo. Show even snapped a picture with another fan with his arm around her shoulders, much to the envy of many.

The host of entertainment programme 100% Entertainment showed off his hosting skills as he stitched his concert up perfectly. Show might not have any guests at this concert, but there was not a dull moment.

When the singer disappeared for a costume change, the video montage on the screens recounted Show's dramas -- from Outsider II in 2004 to Hi! My Sweetheart in 2009.

Appearing again in a red, sequinned suit, Show shared a touching moment with his fans as he spoke about his roles in various idol dramas before performing the songs from the dramas, including 'Hui Se Kong Jian', 'Ai Zhuan Jiao', 'Xing Fu Bu Mie' and 'Ai Bu Dan Xing'.

"I like filming idol dramas, because they leave a lasting impression on people," Show said.

He further explained that a drama is aired over three months, with an episode each week. As people watched, they would discuss with their friends and family and anticipate for the next episode together. However, Show added that he would like to do a movie if the right script comes by.

Show also spoke affectionately to his fans, who had travelled from various countries in Asia, asking them if they are "tired of me yet?" Receiving a strong 'no' from the crowd, the singer reminded his fans not to become tired of him.

The stage was then transformed into a disco, reminiscent of those in the late 70s and 80s, complete with a vintage incandescent bulb sign as Show performed 'Qiang Si Qiang Si', 'Hu Die Xiu' and 'Hu Li Jing'.

Making a small mistake during 'Wo Bu Hui Chang Ge', Show stuck out his tongue adorably and apologised to the crowd.

Show later pouted, cajoled and stamped his feet cutely as he got everyone in the stadium to stand up for the final song of the night. He also teased a male fan when he singled him out to perform the actions for the song 'Twinkle'.

"For those of you who came with your girlfriends, your girlfriend is mine tonight," the singer quipped with a cheeky grin.

But were those performances enough for these fervent fans? It wasn't. Fans screamed and shrieked as they demanded for encore, only to quiet down when a video clip of a five-year-old Show appeared on the screen.

The talented Show reappeared, sitting in front of a drum set. He drummed expertly, eliciting shouts from the crowd. When his performance ended, the singer asked if fans wanted see him in Singapore more often.

"Steady ah!" Show said, showing off his Singlish as he acceded his fans' request of coming back frequently.

However, the singer later impishly added, "I can't come [here] often because I'll become fat easily," suggesting his love for our local delights.

Before the concert came to an end, Show specially thanked his mother, who had accompanied him here. He added, "For those of you who have Facebook, Weibo, MSN, whatever, remember to change your status to '2011 Show Encore World Live Tour' is awesome!'."

Show then ended his near three-hour concert with 'Ai Feng Tou' and 'Cheng Yao', leaving fans satisfied for the night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

credits: xinmsn
eyena
eyena
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

[2011-05-15 XinMsn]Show Luo: Don't become tired of me Empty Re: [2011-05-15 XinMsn]Show Luo: Don't become tired of me

Post by angelinechan Sun May 15, 2011 8:14 am

Congratulations for the full paked indoor stadium... Good show as always... 加油!
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

[2011-05-15 XinMsn]Show Luo: Don't become tired of me Empty Re: [2011-05-15 XinMsn]Show Luo: Don't become tired of me

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun May 15, 2011 10:41 am

of course, the power of our Show, he can break a lot of records Smile only Asia's Dancing King can do this Smile *sigh* seriously, the luckiest fans in the whole world! XD i would faint already to have a picture with Show, but arms around my shoulders?!! O_o *sigh* i hope you film a really nice movie Smile our next andy lau Very Happy show dear, don't be dumb, how can we ever get tired of you? must be really cute, i hope there's a pic of him sticking his tongue out Very Happy lol really laughed when he said "your girlfriends are mine" XD

please please please come to the philippines Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by marife Sun May 15, 2011 12:48 pm

who would ever get tired with this kind of man!! Show Luo, you're an extraordinary person.. with your skills, talents and heart, no one would ever get tired of you.. Like you, I also wish that you will never get tired of us.. (^_^)
marife
marife
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sun May 15, 2011 4:59 pm

woohooo this make me want to go to his concert so badly!! XD!! at first he said ''your gf is ME'' I was like lmaooo..of course, we arn't tired of you...
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

D: This makes me want to go to his concert!!! SO BAD!! >_< LOL @ him saying Your GF is ME! XDDDD AHAHA. I won't ever EVER be tired of you. NEVER!! Very Happy

Of course Show. I'll always be your wife/gf/fan! Very Happy Always and forever~ I love you
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sun May 15, 2011 9:04 pm

his hosting skills is really something... Very Happy
don't worry show... we won't get tired of you and we will always support you... Very Happy

forgetting the lyrics, that's so show... Very Happy and i love seeing him play the drums!

i saw a video of him saying that the girlfriends are his tonight and he first said, your girlfriend is me before he asked one of his dancers the right way of saying it... lol... show and his english... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by tones4e1 Sun May 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Only 2 and the half hour le. Because it start late and end at 10.45pm.

tones4e1
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirleen Mon May 16, 2011 7:06 am

Ya...it wasnt enough....Pls come back sOon sOon sOon....

Will nv get tired of u.....
Shirleen
Shirleen
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Mon May 16, 2011 9:28 am

I wanna go to his concerts too. Smile His concerts are always spectacular. We will never get tired of you Show. Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by mypiggy Mon May 16, 2011 11:22 am

We will never get tired of you Show, ever!!!
You are truly the Dancing King in our heart!! I love you
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon May 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Why would we get tired of you? For us you're the best. Smile
You deserved to be called, "Asia's Dancing King"! Smile
Jia You! Very Happy
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by jaslynn11 Tue May 17, 2011 1:08 am

We'll never ever get tired of you!~
In our heart, you always the awesome & best one!~
Your concert is absolutely AWESOME!
and am looking forward to your next concert(:
Always here to support you^^ Very Happy Wink Wink
jaslynn11
jaslynn11

Number of posts : 7

https://www.facebook.com/kathrynnnnnnx3

Back to top Go down

Post by i.meisee Thu May 26, 2011 10:37 am

Awts~ that's too bad that the concert is only less than 2 hours. I think Show's concert should be 4 hours long. Smile)
Really this makes me really wanna watch him live! Hopefully i would have a chance to go to Taiwan and watch one of his concerts soon.
i.meisee
i.meisee

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

[2011-05-15 XinMsn]Show Luo: Don't become tired of me Empty your my inspiration

Post by chen ni Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:40 pm

dont worry show we wont get tired of you...i will love you till the end, your my inspiration. love you show
chen ni
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:42 am

oohh.come on..so stupid words....
We can't be tired of you Show!! If you every year you come with a new album.. you show us a lot of new things.... *-*
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down