Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/27/07 XINMSN] Show Luo gets tongue-tied in Japan

+5
angelinechan
50sweet50
yu_chun_shan
Tikisomia
lollipopbbt<3show
9 posters

Go down

[2011/27/07 XINMSN] Show Luo gets tongue-tied in Japan Empty [2011/27/07 XINMSN] Show Luo gets tongue-tied in Japan

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Encouraging fans applauded and shouted "it's all right" to the singer when he stumbled on his Japanese
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taiwanese singer Show Luo's Japanese fans are a forgiving lot. Even when he stumbled over his Japanese, they continue to show him love.

Last Sunday, Show held an album launch for his Japanese single in Tokyo.

The singer got his fans going wild when he drove right in to the venue and got on to the stage.

Decked in a pair of sunglasses, Show, who speaks fluent Japanese, got tongue-tied with he saw that more than two thousand fans were present at the venue. He quickly apologised in Japanese saying, "This is terrible. I'm so nervous!"

However, Show's fans responded "It's all right", and motivated him with their applause.

In order to catch a good glimpse of their idol, Show's fans had started queuing since early Sunday morning, and when the singer got to know of this, he immediately said in Japanese, "It must have been hard on all of you."

When asked about his feelings about recording his song in Japanese, Show confessed that the while pronouncing Japanese words is difficult, he did try his very best to perfect it.

As he chatted with the host, Show got tongue-tied once more. When his fans applauded him again, this got him smiling shyly.

Show then mesmerized his fans with his Japanese single, Only You.

During an interview, Show admitted that although there were still slips in his Japanese pronunciation, but he had been trying his best.

While he thanked the media, Show jokingly said to his interpreter, "I will work hard to perfect my Japanese and hopefully I won't need an interpreter the next time round."

In response to their idol's language stumble, Show's Japanese fans stood up for him and explained, "We all know that his Japanese is very good. He must have been too nervous so it's all right!"

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/27/07 XINMSN] Show Luo gets tongue-tied in Japan Empty Re: [2011/27/07 XINMSN] Show Luo gets tongue-tied in Japan

Post by Tikisomia Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 am

Awww! That is so like Show! I wish I could have seen the look on his face! lol!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

[2011/27/07 XINMSN] Show Luo gets tongue-tied in Japan Empty Re: [2011/27/07 XINMSN] Show Luo gets tongue-tied in Japan

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 am

it's good to know his japan debut was a success and he already has a large fan base in japan... congratulations to show! cheers
i could just imagine his face when he got tongue tied and got shy... it's too cute... hehehe Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 am

how cute.. <3
I really wished to see his shyly face.. =S

I can imagine that he is nervous.. because when you hear that there are more than 2.000 fans gathered together to see him in person.. you'll get nervous...

and to think that he has to speak in a language that he never spoke all day long before.. even I (who speaks japanese fluently, too) would be nervous and would get tongue-tied.. =SSS

But I'm happy that his debut was successful in japan.. ^^

Hope he'll once come to germany, too... =(
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 am

he did look very nervous... ^^....
but done well... love the japanese version
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:39 am

Aww. it's okay Very Happy Show's still cute and adorable :">
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Xiao Zhu Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 am

Awww... so cute Smile
it's amazing how he always works hard to make his fans happy, probably if it was someone else wouldn't try so hard...
Miss Xiao Zhu
Miss Xiao Zhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighters_09 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm

awwww he is overly adorable =]]]]]]

twilighters_09
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:20 pm

he look really nervous so its ok.. his jap is really good though ehhee ehehee love the jap verson hehe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down