Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/17/06 XinMSN] Show Luo's New Love Exposed

+13
sweetheart4show
apol15anna
freya1507
czeherazade
Miss Xiao Zhu
Tea
sensual phrase
yu_chun_shan
a_rita
Lilkpopean
kagari
50sweet50
lollipopbbt<3show
17 posters

Go down

[2011/17/06 XinMSN] Show Luo's New Love Exposed Empty [2011/17/06 XinMSN] Show Luo's New Love Exposed

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 am

The singer's new love, a nightclub girl, was spotted going to his place after work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to the Taiwanese media, they received a tip-off earlier that Taiwanese singer Show Luo has a newfound love who works at a nightclub.

Two days ago, the media managed to photograph a girl, who spent at least 10 hours, in the singer's residence.

At midnight on June 15, the girl whose surname is Huang, was seen boarding a cab hurriedly after work. As a form of checking if there were paparazzi trailing her, the cab increased and decreased its speed randomly throughout the journey.

Huang was spotted making calls once she alighted from the cab. She also checked her surroundings and walked one round in the back alley before entering Show's house.

The girl was described as tall, and wore a black dress. She looked about 25 years old, and had blonde highlights in her hair. Huang reportedly has big eyes and a round face, and looked like a "younger version of Selina (Jen)".

Selina and Show were rumoured to have dated previously.

On the afternoon of June 15, Huang reappeared near the area, wearing the same clothes, but without any makeup on. She smoked on the side of the road for about 10 minutes, before leaving in a cab.

When the media looked her up later that evening to probe if she was Show's latest girlfriend, Huang denied with a solemn look. She added that she was "not close" to Show, before entering the nightclub to work.

According to her colleagues, Show is one of the nightclub's regular customers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: XinMSN Entertainment

Please click bounce
Spoiler:
[quote]

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/17/06 XinMSN] Show Luo's New Love Exposed Empty Re: [2011/17/06 XinMSN] Show Luo's New Love Exposed

Post by 50sweet50 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 am

NOO.. =(( I don't want Show to have a gf that SMOKES...!! (Nothing against other smokers.. I mean isn't it bad for Luo Ma Ma, when Show comes with her to introduce her to his mom..?? )

I always imagined Show's future gf as a nice, cute and talented girl.. to think
that it's ( hope it's just a rumour) HER..! =SSS
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

[2011/17/06 XinMSN] Show Luo's New Love Exposed Empty Re: [2011/17/06 XinMSN] Show Luo's New Love Exposed

Post by kagari Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Actually, I don`t think that she is his gf.
She doesn`t look like the type of girl Show would date.
Maybe they`re just making up things again.
This is how media works~
And hey, he is not the only one living in this house.

Thanks for sharing though~
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilkpopean Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:28 pm

This girl is a bit shocking when i imagine him with her but who knows maybe she is actually a nice girl. Honestly overall all i can say is that i wont believe this rumor unless Show says it himself. Plus there really isnt any hard-core proof that this is actually true anyway.....
Lilkpopean
Lilkpopean

Number of posts : 14

http://simplylilyyy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:22 pm

yeah.. I agree.. I'll wait till Show Luo clears this rumour up..
Maybe the media made it up because there weren't any rumours and such about him recently.. so they waited for an opportunity - and that is when that girl came into his apartment - and then they wanted to use that chance..
it could be that show weren't alone at home (with some buddies) and that girl were the gf of one of his buddies.. (not sure.. but maybe..) or she came to visit someone else.. I mean I am living in an apartment, too and I'm not the only one that lives here.. so they shouldn't write something about him without checking up if it's real or not.. -.-''
Really.. The media today.. just loves to gossip and make up rumours of stars etc. -.-'''
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rita Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:33 pm

50sweet50 wrote:... that girl were the gf of one of his buddies.. (not sure.. but maybe..) '''

i thought that too at the beginning, but... first why did she came out alone? second she admitted that she went in his house and third Show said he wasn't familiar with her, and i remember xiao gui once said on YLBFB that a person needs to be really close to Show to get his phone number or to go to his house, so... i really don't know what to think...
the only thing that concerns me is if she's just using him to get famous... i read somewhere that she already participated in some tv shows (not being succeed), and her ex is a known dancer from those tv shows... so yes it's the only thing concerning me now, and not the fact that she smokes or works in a nightclub...
true or not, i just hope he doesn't get hurt, he deserves happiness and someone that loves him by his side

(maybe was just "one night stand" (not sure if it's the right expression), men have their needs too you know Razz and he's no different from others, he needed a different relaxation/massage this time, after those 3 concerts... ok rita don't go further)
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 pm

i don't know why but i somehow don't believe this is true... a rumor going out just days before he is going to release the japan edition of only you? the media sometimes can get really scary...
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by sensual phrase Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 am

I think it was a "one night stand" because she doesn`t look like the type of girl Show would date and she smokes. I don't think it fits his or luo mama's criteria for a girlfriend, so I don't think he intended to introduce her to his mother. Besides, he said he didn't have time to get a girlfriend so it's probably a one night stand , he is a man and as a_rita said men have their needs.
I also read somewhere that the paparazzi got a phone call that Show found a new love , maybe its one of the girl's jealous colleagues.
I don't know, I might be wrong if he really loves her (hope not) maybe luo mama won't mind he did say that although he didn't have time he might announce his new love or his might gf might be already pregnant (NOOOO I DON'T WANT IT TO BE LIKE THAT THEN LUO MAMA WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING T^T)........I'll just stop here or I'll get a heart attack *note to self:stop thinking stop thinking ,don't go any further, STOP*T^T
sensual phrase
sensual phrase
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:51 am

I was about to say that...one night stand...
Tea
Tea
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:58 am

I think i read somewhere that Show's manager said that Party Boys went to Show's house and tendency is, when they do, they bring lots and lots of people including their girlfriends or maybe just even friends since Party Boys do tend to go clubs and drink (but not including Show XD). Smile And she said it herself, she ain't familiar with Show Smile and i know Show explained everything in YLBFB already (though i haven't watched it yet Very Happy just read it) that she isn't her girlfriend Smile

My mom told me she pities Show because it's hard for him to get a girlfriend. Imagine, the news of this broke out and there were many fans bashing that girl already. Yes, it would be a little sad for me if Show's having a gf but i'd still be happy if she's good (Show just pick me XD) and i don't like this girl that much.... and it really pisses me off when they keep on saying she looks like Selina. Can we not drag her into this? She's already getting married! how would her fiance and family feel Sad

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Xiao Zhu Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:00 am

I think that we shouldn’t worry if they are dating or not, after all it can be just something that the media made up. And we shouldn’t be judging her just because she smokes or works in a nightclub… Smile
Honestly if he likes her and she likes him i don’t really care about the rest all i want is for him to be happy. Very Happy
We should wait till Show clears this rumour up, but i believe that even if is true (that they are dating) he will never admit, he will try to protect their relationship.
Miss Xiao Zhu
Miss Xiao Zhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 am

Very Happy Laughing Wink I DON'T BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE bom Can Show be at the same place at the same time? If it's really Show who is on line at the Chinese forum, checking his fans and "wives".. then this girl can never be near Show during the time the media is saying. She might know somebody on that same building where Show lives.

It's such a ridiculous joke! I mean.. a month away from Show's birthday, he would break his "wives" heart scratch It's just not Show's persona. He loves his "wives" and his fans and I know he will never break their heart. Peace out Wink
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 am

a_rita wrote:

(maybe was just "one night stand" (not sure if it's the right expression), men have their needs too you know Razz and he's no different from others, he needed a different relaxation/massage this time, after those 3 concerts... ok rita don't go further)

kekekeke What a Face Exclamation yeah think so too
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by apol15anna Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm

For me, I don't believe in this news. First of all, Show is too busy to his projects and that girl is not his type of woman. Maybe that girl is his neighbor's gf or his friends' gf.

I think her collegues where really get envy to her... When the news breaks, they clarify the wrong rumours...

Well, let our Show must be clear up this issue.

By the way, thanks for sharing...

♥♥♥
apol15anna
apol15anna
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

http://apol15anna.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart4show Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 am

show has already cleared up this issue...he and his friends were at his house playing majhong and the girl is just a friend of his friends...i believe him Very Happy
sweetheart4show
sweetheart4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 am

look.. like I said...: '''Maybe his friends and buddies were staying in his house and that girl might be the gf of one of his buddies..'''... So it was true afterall.. =) And if Show says that, then I believe him 100% .. =D
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:05 pm

this isn't make any sense :/... It was in June 15( the scene they describe) ! Why wait until almost the end of July o_O ? Why didn't they write about in June =.= since it's shocking? >.<;; they must have nothing to write =.=
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:17 am

@Rita8D Yeah, i noticed that too.

We all know Show, we know what is his type. Media's job is to write news, not considering the fact that the news maybe true or not. He was linked to many beautiful ladies but he didn't admit if those were true.

lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 am

I never believed this nonsense. ONLY if Show, himself admits to it. But he said it was one of his buddy's friends, so its fine :')
SoulSilver
SoulSilver
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 140

http://black-wing.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 am

Hmmm.. What should I say about this article.
Media is dangerous.
It's a rumour anyway, it might or might not be true.
I'll only believe it ONLY if Show says that he's dating the girl.
For now, I won't believe it. Smile
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down