Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[XINMSN Entertainment News] Show Luo starts own channel on YouTube

+5
yu_chun_shan
shan_munchkin
u2bnv
angelinechan
claudz4lyf
9 posters

Go down

[XINMSN Entertainment News] Show Luo starts own channel on YouTube Empty [XINMSN Entertainment News] Show Luo starts own channel on YouTube

Post by claudz4lyf Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:19 am

03/20/12 Wednesday

Google reportedly forked out millions of Taiwanese dollars to build a studio for the singer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Video-sharing site YouTube recently invited Taiwanese singer Show Luo to start his own channel on its site.

It is believed that Google, YouTube's parent company, forked out millions of Taiwanese dollars to create a personal studio for Show to shoot his videos. The studio included the singer's favourite leopard-print couch and a basketball hoop, making him the first Chinese singer to receive such preferential treatment.

The studio was used for the first time yesterday, at the press conference for the opening of Show's YouTube channel. The singer also premiered his first skit, titled 'Dancing Kid', which showed him mimicking Taiwan's 'Dancing Uncle' Ye Fu Tai and boasting the agility of his lower body.

When asked where he drew inspirations for his comedy skits, the Asian dancing king laughed and said, "For example, [I'll come up] with a series of comedies after I watched Donnie Yen's Fist of Fury. I also make my own horror movies on the iPhone sometimes."

However, to protect the interests of his fan club members, Show will give them "special privileges" by sharing his "really private homemade videos with them only".

Yesterday, Show also released his latest single You Wo Zai, which was immediately compared to the songs of Taiwanese rock band Mayday and singer Jay Chou, because of their similar musical styles. However, Show's manager dismissed these comparisons, "We invested a lot of money on the music video, so it's very different from the other singers."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by claudz4lyf on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

[XINMSN Entertainment News] Show Luo starts own channel on YouTube Empty Re: [XINMSN Entertainment News] Show Luo starts own channel on YouTube

Post by angelinechan Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 am

Go international Show!!! Love it... Go! Go! Go!
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

[XINMSN Entertainment News] Show Luo starts own channel on YouTube Empty Re: [XINMSN Entertainment News] Show Luo starts own channel on YouTube

Post by u2bnv Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Wow, that is so good!

u2bnv
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:51 pm

REALLY SUPPORT SUPPORT SHOW!!!!
shan_munchkin
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

https://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 pm

wow! jia you show! i feel like this is going to be a good year for you... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Real good from us!!!

GO INTERNATIONAL, SHOW!!!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:26 am

wow, how i wish that i could be a part of official sfc too... so i could also watch he's homemade videos... Razz
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 am

yu_chun_shan wrote:wow! jia you show! i feel like this is going to be a good year for you... Very Happy
i can also feel it!!!!! yeah let's make him KING OF ALBUM SALES for the 3rd time!!!!! cheers
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 am

Im really really so proud of him. We have to do our best to make him the King of Album sales this yr. If he'll be the King of Album Sales for this yr, it will gonna be his 3rd time! Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:27 am

What's his account name? I want to add him Very Happy
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:36 am

his youtube account? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:40 am

OH WOW OMG.
I foresee lots of video-trolling session in the near future. Although I don't think it'll happen since it IS an official Youtube Channel...... HAH!

Now we don't have to watch through some shaky fancams with screaming fangirls overtaking the whole sound system. LIFE IS GOOD.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down