Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[1-5-2009 AF]If Show Luo's new album reaches up to 150 000 copies being sold, will dance & soak himself

+5
sun_in_action
blissfulting
jhesa43
archie1804
Felicitationx3
9 posters

Go down

[1-5-2009 AF]If Show Luo's new album reaches up to 150 000 copies being sold, will dance & soak himself Empty [1-5-2009 AF]If Show Luo's new album reaches up to 150 000 copies being sold, will dance & soak himself

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:04 pm

If Show Luo's new album reaches up to 150 000 copies being sold, will dance & soak himself

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If Show luo's album reaches up to 150 000 copies being sold, will dance & soak himself
source ; UDN.com
trans : JPOO @ asianfanatics.net

When Show Luo's album (Trendy Man) was released on it's first week, the sales burst up to 80,000 copies, his company found 5 "sexy girls" to celebrate with him, making Show stuff ice-cream all over his eyes ( to wash them ), his fans weren't scared of hardships and suggested : "If the sales break 150 000 copies then you have to dress up as a pretty girl.

Seeing as the numbers are closing up Xiao Zhu said : "No worries! I'm already preparing my girl outfits, theres leopard print ones, one piece ones and I will also soak myself with water while dancing in my girl outfit, causing the "Aaron Kwok nude" (神鵰) effect.
He also said that he wouldn't wear an safety trousers so he hopes that the media helps him to put on mosaic over it, to stop his "small Xiao Zhu" appearing.

Show who is very Filial said, usually he starts working during the first day of the month, this year he asked the company if he could only start working on the 5th so he could accompany his family, before he used 50 000TW dollars to help his mum celebrate her birthday, now Xiao Zhu is being secretive about how much he gave to his mum for New Year's, but he wants to show his care to her by actions etc chatting with his mum and playing mahjong with her. Because Luo Ma Ma cooks really good food, the company is letting him off for 5 days, but
also reminded him not too eat too much because he'll get fat!

Show's company gave Show a model car, making Show very touched : "I've been noticing this model for so long, even though it isn't expensive but I really appreciate the company's intention, he happily announced that he wants to endorse for cars, asked if he wanted to drive his girlfriend?
Xiao Zhu used his mum as a block saying he only wants to drive his mum around for spins.

Xiao Zhu and Wang LeeHom both released their albums at the same time, both of them have a lot of charm, show took away his old Tai style and has now become a stylish man, LeeHom is very talented in writing songs, towards these useless polls, both of their companys have the same opinion, they both don't care about these polls as they are both good singers who can both get top sales, Leehom expressed : " These kind of charts aren't enough to show our talents, no need to pay attention to them." Gold Typhoon Ent.(Show's music company) expressed : " Our music company is still using the "company not buying albums" policy,
Xiao Zhu & us all think that these charts aren't important! the quality of the music and the efforts of the artists are more important and worth discussing.
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

[1-5-2009 AF]If Show Luo's new album reaches up to 150 000 copies being sold, will dance & soak himself Empty Re: [1-5-2009 AF]If Show Luo's new album reaches up to 150 000 copies being sold, will dance & soak himself

Post by archie1804 Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Felicitationx3 wrote:
Seeing as the numbers are closing up Xiao Zhu said : "No worries! I'm already preparing my girl outfits, theres leopard print ones, one piece ones and I will also soak myself with water while dancing in my girl outfit, causing the "Aaron Kwok nude" (神鵰) effect.
He also said that he wouldn't wear an safety trousers so he hopes that the media helps him to put on mosaic over it, to stop his "small Xiao Zhu" appearing.

no~~~~~!!! I don't want this "aaron kwok nude" effect >.<
leopard?? let's see that day will come soon!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

[1-5-2009 AF]If Show Luo's new album reaches up to 150 000 copies being sold, will dance & soak himself Empty Re: [1-5-2009 AF]If Show Luo's new album reaches up to 150 000 copies being sold, will dance & soak himself

Post by jhesa43 Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:45 am

wwwwaaaa....i cant to see SHOW wearing that. let's spread the news so that other fans will buy his album. hehehe...
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:00 am

hahaha i'm sure he'll be able to sell 150,000 albums fast enough...not a ridiculously high goal for him nowadays, yay!
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 am

can't wait to see him in female suit...
=P
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Woots to Showluo

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:17 pm

150 000 copies GO GO GO!!!!
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 am

good job.. in just a week.... 81158 copies.. thats super amazing... hehe.. in less than a month surely will be 150000 copies lar...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:31 am

150 000 copies is definitely not a problem!!!!
Laughing
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian18 Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:03 am

Haha..Yea..
Definitely no problem.
Sure more than that.
Brian18
Brian18
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:26 pm

its such a small number for show c[= .
but does anyone know how much he had sold so far ?
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down