Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Smilingly Faces Lee Hom Wang's Bombardment ; Don't Fight Your Own People

+10
missfangirl
sun_in_action
blissfulting
xiaozhuaini
kprincess
alikoh
vickie
jhesa43
littlecutekitty
o_ost1nao_o
14 posters

Go down

[01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Smilingly Faces Lee Hom Wang's Bombardment ; Don't Fight Your Own People Empty [01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Smilingly Faces Lee Hom Wang's Bombardment ; Don't Fight Your Own People

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:12 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!Smile*
Show Lo Smilingly Faces Lee Hom Wang's Bombardment ; Don't Fight Your Own People

01/08/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Lo arrived in Beijing for a Sina fan meet, bringing along his newest album "Trendy Man." With regards to Lee Hom Wang's accusation that "his album got first place for the sales charts because he had bought out the g-music and 5-music charts," Show Lo also made his response, and again emphasized that the two of them are good friends.

Show Lo's new album "Trendy Man" sold 81,158 just in Taiwan, and thus also received the top spot on the gmusic and 5-music charts for album sales. Lee Hom also released his album at the same time, but his album sales hadn't been as good, for this Lee Hom responded, "My boss told me, these charts aren't trustworthy, so I don't have to bother about them." Lee Hom's record company's, Sony's, Chinese regional general manager Liu Tian Chian also added, "The music industry knows that whenever artists from a certain management company releases an album, they always think of ways to get to number one. We're sure that Lee Hom's sales is number one."

As for Lee Hom's "bombardment," Show defended and said that it was all started by the media, "My response is, Asia's music is very good, Lee Hom is an artist that I like a lot. Our competition was given rise by the media. I know Lee Hom, and we also converse a lot in private. This kind of news is actually all fabricated by the media."

Show once again, smilingly, emphasizes that Lee Hom and himself are good friends, "Actually, Lee Hom and I are very good friends, I also really like his music. I can sing most all his songs from every album, and I buy them too, and when I go karaoke-ing I also sing his songs. I don't want to be compared with other people this way. I feel that competing with yourself is the most important. And the point is to have more foreign friends listen to our Asian music, and not fight with our own people."

"Asian Music is getting better and better. It's like our movies too, so we don't have to compare ourselves to others, competing with yourself is the most important," Show Lo had emphasized once again at the end.

Source: Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Smilingly Faces Lee Hom Wang's Bombardment ; Don't Fight Your Own People Empty Re: [01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Smilingly Faces Lee Hom Wang's Bombardment ; Don't Fight Your Own People

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:18 pm

i love that he acknowledged that the competition was fabricated by the media. seriously, stupid headlines!
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

[01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Smilingly Faces Lee Hom Wang's Bombardment ; Don't Fight Your Own People Empty Re: [01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Smilingly Faces Lee Hom Wang's Bombardment ; Don't Fight Your Own People

Post by jhesa43 Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:26 pm

good answer SHOW..good answer...Continue to be humble and down to earth. a lot of people will like and support you. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:44 pm

IM GONNA KILL SONY SOON!
Show DIDNT kno about what Sony did after this interview-,-'
and why the f*ck is Jay Chou into this thing?!
im soo mad..
and so sad.
and so disappointed.
up 'til today, Show STILL claims Leehom as his friend..=,='
AND what da heck are they doing to him?!!!!
and why is JAY CHOU IN THIS?!
FLH is already announcing that if theres no buyin charts..they will be #1.
WHY ARE PPLZ SAYING THEY DONT CARE ABOUT BEING #1. YET THEY FREAKEN DO THIS KIND OF SH**?!

how much can Show take in??
i really wanna know...
hes STILL so nice=,='
omg...><"
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by alikoh Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:00 pm

huhhhh what about jay chou?
what did sony do now???
alikoh
alikoh
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:41 pm

alikoh wrote:huhhhh what about jay chou?
what did sony do now???

a lot of crap. they did too much. too hard to explain.
iono if stina jie wants to translate it or not..if not..
you can go check AF. im like constantly replyin over there..-__-"
MUST SPEAK UP FOR SHOW. without criticizing Leehom..cuz he has nothing to do with it.
UNLESS he DID write that freaken new letter/notice.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:37 pm

heck. sooner or later the media is gonna blow things out of proportion.

It's SO like Show to claim they're still good friends. didn't he do that for Jay Chou too? everyone thinks he's so easy to be bullied and just continue stabbing him in the back. wtf. ok i'm fuming mad now.

up till this point, don't say anything bad about Leehom because we don't know whether he REALLY said that. so no comment about him. just Sony.

d*mn Sony is such a sore loser. just because Leehom's album sold well previously doesn't mean that it'll be good forever. They really need to know how to feel grateful AND humble. urgh. i'm disgusted. gonna boycott Sony now.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:54 pm

exactly. even some reporters are like, a press con without the main guy, evidence..(quite ironic)...and another reporter used water as analogy.
[[Those who get a drink will be happy and satisfy. Those who dont will complain the sanitation of water to comfort themselves.]] quoted from some press that made a lito "cartoon" of this crap.

AND.. SONY refused to give actual # of Leehom's sales..cuz they say rankings dont freaken matter.=,=' (they sed they will if Jay Chou attends the press con)
Gold Label suggest to hold their mini concerts on the same day, both Leehom and Show, and sell albums there..and count the # of ppl i guess. but Sony kinda just REFUSED to.

nevertheless, we have to be calm & polite to everybody! dont attack THEM..attack Sony:P
I just hope Show wont have hard feelings for this=,=' (i doubt it tho, he read ALL of the news soo seriously ...ehh...he actually read them><")

fai: grateful? doesnt seem they were grateful to me. Leehom's notice sed Sony DECIDED NOT TO FIX CHARTS. (sooo, does it mean they had the THOUGHT to before?? or like DID IT before?? o_O) still awkward. still random.. and ironically, i just watched another one of those interviews of yesterday...where Show still praises Leehom, claims they're good friends...and believes that biggest enemy is himself. SUCH A GOOD KID!!Very Happy cheers for him^^

seriously. even Leehom fans (at least in HK) was like Sony's pulling Leehom into a mess. and kno that Show fans hate/dislike/ look down on Leehom (those who dont EXACTLY kno wats going on..or BELIEVE that the notice was really written by Leehom)
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Vass. i said they have to learn to be grateful. =.="
yeah, we can't bombard Leehom as of now. just Sony. LOL

come on, if rankings don't matter to them then why make such a BIG fuss. AND they're the one who started it first. that is SO ironic.

seriously, i wonder why people would actually go to Sony. They seem to be putting EVERYONE in an awkward position.
sigh. Show should just go learn Korean and join SM. LOL
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:30 pm

kprincess wrote:Vass. i said they have to learn to be grateful. =.="
yeah, we can't bombard Leehom as of now. just Sony. LOL

come on, if rankings don't matter to them then why make such a BIG fuss. AND they're the one who started it first. that is SO ironic.

seriously, i wonder why people would actually go to Sony. They seem to be putting EVERYONE in an awkward position.
sigh. Show should just go learn Korean and join SM. LOL

ok ok. i get you now. WELLS, this topic seems to be a hit over at AF too:P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--join if you like. SERIOUSLY , ppl are attacking Show o.O

that one fan sed .. gold label wasnt invited cuz the press con held was to go against it. and many other companies attended. LOLS. WELLLL. i didnt see HIM go...ehhhhhhh......sooo...that means FLH did too? and S.H.E? -.=' uh and..Jay Chou attend to those events anyhow. lol, hes such a big fan of NO TO FIXING CHARTS! LOL. and...that fan sed...Gold Label's invitation was to rip more $ off fans..cuz they were gonna race with Sony to see who sells more. WELLS, Sony rejected it anyways;p....AND, lol, this whole Sony scandal is enough to tell fans to go buy. Even ppl that are not his fans will probably be interested..cuz they'd be OH WOW. SO THIS IS THE ALBUM THAT IS #1 BUT IS ACCUSED OF CHEATING?! mite as well see how it sounds;]
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhuaini Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Very wise words, Show. :-) I wish these corporate companies would just take that into account. Asia music, like he said, IS really good, and there's no reason to fight internally.
xiaozhuaini
xiaozhuaini
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 pm

OMFG WHY ARE THEY TAKING IT TO THIS LEVEL?! AND WHY ARE SHOW AND LEEHOM'S FANS BOTH GOING CRAZY ATTACKING EACH OTHER?? THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOTH OF THEM, IT'S THE STUPID COMPANIES AND THE MEDIA WHO ARE BLOWING THIS UP INTO SOMETHING BIGGER THAN IT IS.

ok, sorry about that, i just had to get it off my chest.

UGHHHH. I'M SO PROUD OF SHOW!!

SHOW & LEEHOM, BOTH JIA YOU! Very Happy
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:25 pm

ya....think is more of the companies problem...they should do something for it, or such news continue, it won't do good for both the artist!!!!
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:27 pm

blissfulting: BECAUSE LEEHOM'S FANS ATTACKED US FIRST! by crazily attacking Show. OK, im fine if they attacked fans...if its all directed at us. I'll take it. BUT WHY SHOW?!!!!! =___________=" i feel sooo sorry for him.><" its just not right. just crazy. esp wen these were his friends. ehh...really...just ugly.

Show said that hes first compared with Jay Chou, now Leehom Wang. BOY, he doesnt sound happy about it at all..
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Show is Show....it is uncompare-able!!!!
for whatever reason, i hope he won't get compare to other artist. This is really unfair for him.
Jiayou Show!!!
dun have to upset because of it, we love you because u are not fake at all..
ALL of us here will give u big big big support..
GO GO GO!!!
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 am

i would say Show did a good job in answering the media's questions. and i'm sure between Show and Lee Hom they would have talked about it too.

but...i'm still thinking, AS MUCH AS I KNOW LEE HOM HAS NTH TO DO WITH THIS, that if he hadn't said sth like that, the media wouldn't have a field day with this.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:45 am

vickie, calm down~~~.. hahahaha.. I used to see you become a mediator for each bad issue about Show.. now, you really mad.

I think this news has grown worst each day. I guess Show & LeeHom only want let this go by not having any statement. But why Sony BMG has to do this press conference.. Maybe Leehom personally didn't like this press con idea, so he decided not to come (i hear he sick now..).

and.. oh my... why does Jay has to do with all of this.
I'm dissapointed with him. Ok, he's a "no fixing charts" league but I don't think he should made any statement about this without knowing the real number. ALSO, he must know about dirty tricks inside entertainment circle -nope.. it's all about business-. So, why should he drag himself into this mess?!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:42 am

thanks for translating this article ....
i really think its like this ...
all raised by the media,
i think they know each other, they talk with each other
i'm sure they know each others music
if they are close friends or friend cannot say but defenitly i think they respect each others this is important
and as show says .... come on wang lee hom has diffrent music and diffrent audience no need to compare ....
dont fight in the own rows .... make asian music more know all over the world this is the main goal

and honestly i do not care about any basher where ever.... they just cannot take if someone might have better sales numbers as others ....
aish how childish

respect to all artists who work hard
no matter if i like them or not
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 am

Show explained it well!!!!so hope the media will stop all these NOW!!!!
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:25 am

archie1804: i wouldnt be as mad if they didnt make another move.
but they did...which just blows things out of place...

and then, this week..Leehom's 4th for one of the charts..
so are they gonna say FLH bought charts tooo??? o.O

i dont kno if you guys would like to also....
but to send email to each and one of the newspapers.
to support Show.....
that's the way they're solving the problem over @ in'tl forum.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:30 am

all our comments shows how we support show...Shld ask them to see the forum...OR? each of us write a comment, collate into complete one then send in...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:12 pm

vickie, yeah I agree with you with this press con issue. at first i tought it would be just a short issue.. no more action taken from Sony. but the press con idea is ridiculous! I wonder what is Sony true motive on this issue.

they want to arise some publicity for Leehom? or for themself?
or there is someone who is "not in a good term" with Show, and try to "destroy" Show's image.. or what..

how do we send mails to newspaper? I don't know newspaper in tw..
is there some kind of online petition that we could do sth like vote.
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:44 pm

i pretty much agree with SHOW... we should fight amongst ourself... we'll only lose out by doing that....

and they are just jealous and media crapping around...

SHOW would never do such a thing.... he doesnt hate Lee Hom or anything... and this goes for the same as JAY's matter....

media is just ridiculous
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:09 pm

sun_in_action: i prefer sending individual emails. (write one, and then copy and paste, copy and paste) dont kno if it'll work, but its worth a try..
i mean ANYTHING for Show right?!!

archie1804: there are posts @ the int'l forum with all the emails & infos to the major newspaper groups in TW, and HK. if you want, i can either PM you it....OR,, should i tell everybody about this and they can decide whether they want to email them or not?

LOL, if you think THIS is the end already...then,,, eh. i think u'll be MORE mad if someone translate 1/10's news....FLH is joining the game. i mean, HIM!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:34 am

Vickie, Im totally disappointed and becoming more mad now to what HIM did, they announced the craps(even more ugly words to stab Show) just because FLH didn't get no 1 on Big Five chart last night! They wanted FLH to win both charts. But honestly, no offense to FLH's fans. Their album is just average, and they are more idol-style group yet obviously their vocal skills and songs are not the key selling points in music industry. Popularity is beyond their capability. Ok, too many bad words, sorry!

I think HIM just a bit overrates FLH on music part due to their wide popularity. RMB they did autograph in HK for amost 10 thousands CD couple of days ago, and blah, blah... or maybe FLH always top the both charts on the first week when they release the album. But they should know it is slightly different since it's even more competitive this time that many famous singers release the albums simultaneously. Like Fish and Joanna will release theirs soon too. In addition, one thing I don't don't understand until this moment, why did they accuse Show for fixing chart while he wins? Does that mean anyone can go bash the number one whoever he/she gets from now on? why should FLH had to be No 1? Com'on, don't randomly splash dirty water onto Show without the evidence, he is kind and friendly to anyone, doesn't mean he can be constantly bullied! Thumb down to HIM!

I have to say HIM's act, they've just thrown the dirty water onto themselves. If they agree sony that Show can't win no 1 from Leehom's hands, then FLH can't win either! And now I wonder what are they(Sony & HIM) going to play this boring and non-sense game!!! Such big music companies, such stupid behaviours, you are not only hurting our SHOW, Gold Typhoon and MARS, also hurting your own artists for certain extent! Be wise as a business man or 'REAL MUSICAN".

I just feel sorry to those hardworking artists, unfortunately they are all getting involved! And there's only one number one, but the most important, charts are not everything, they are still very good singers without Number one, just try your best for own products, fans will always support!

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:42 am

vickie, yeah! just post it in here. make a new topic!
i just saw it on int'l forum. a few post but i can't totally understand all.. mind my chinese..

fshirles, bah.. i can't even imagine this boring and non-sense game like you said. And I agree with you! HIM is a loser in my eyes! they using this situation to raise some publicity for FLH.

aaaayyyaaa... when this issue will over?!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:41 am

vickie wrote:sun_in_action: i prefer sending individual emails. (write one, and then copy and paste, copy and paste) dont kno if it'll work, but its worth a try..

archie1804: there are posts @ the int'l forum with all the emails & infos to the major newspaper groups in TW, and HK. if you want, i can either PM you it....OR,, should i tell everybody about this and they can decide whether they want to email them or not?

LOL, if you think THIS is the end already...then,,, eh. i think u'll be MORE mad if someone translate 1/10's news....FLH is joining the game. i mean, HIM!

I think ur individual emails idea is not bad too!!! we can give it a try... Very right anything for show...but i think show dun want ask to do this right????
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:46 pm

sun_in_action wrote:
vickie wrote:sun_in_action: i prefer sending individual emails. (write one, and then copy and paste, copy and paste) dont kno if it'll work, but its worth a try..

I think ur individual emails idea is not bad too!!! we can give it a try... Very right anything for show...but i think show dun want ask to do this right????

it was a suggestion made by Michelle @ the int'l forum.
and Show knows about this. reads about his daily.
i kno hes HAPPY that we're standing up for him.
cuz hes REALLY hurt from this=,='

stina jie has already listed the full list that you can email

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

go check it out=]
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:33 am

oh ya...we can write it in any language we prefer right??? so chinese is fine???
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down