Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/05/2009 - Sina] Show Lo helps Zhou Bichang film new MV

+9
rokziie
Nana
kUmiko_krixzel
keirins
drivewayromance
woainishow
miakaloveshow
avondale09
xiangxuanlin
13 posters

Go down

[07/05/2009 - Sina] Show Lo helps Zhou Bichang film new MV Empty [07/05/2009 - Sina] Show Lo helps Zhou Bichang film new MV

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Show Luo helps Zhou Bichang film new MV, Sunday July 5, 2009 China

I don't know how to include the pics in this post. But it's all on asianfanatics if you want to check it out.

translations: idarklight@cfensi
source: sina

Zhou Bichang's new album "Time will be released on July 8th. After the first song, "Your Love," was received well, she immediately went to work on the second song, "this sentence."

To film the MV for "this sentence," Zhou Bichang invited fellow company-artist Show Luo.

In "this sentence," Zhou Bichang gives a rare cute and playful performance. In the MV, she plays a worker at a bike shop. After losing in love, she has no heart to go out. Show plays Bibi's good friend, who comes up with may ways to make Bibi laugh. In the MV, Show does a variety of tricks, including giving her strings of ballons, convincing her to ride alone to the sea, and arm wrestling with her. The whole MV is very fun and romantic.

Zhou Bichang is impressed with Show's acting skills. In the MV, Show Luo must use dance steps to tell Bibi the way to the seaside treasure side. Show immediately knew what to do and never forgets his teps. ALthough Bibi has also been in movies, she admits she's not as good at acting. But with the help of Show, Bibi let go and also did a good job acting. Outside the show, Show is also full of fun. For example, in the middle of playing with cans, Show begun speaking to the cans. At first, Bibi thought he was speaking Korean, but then Show told her he was speaking a made-up language. From then on, the two used their own made up language to speak and laughed the whole time.

But the hardest part of this MV isn't acting, but the fact that Bibi must peddle her bike all the way to the seaside. At the beginning, the director was scared she won't do it, but Bibi said it won't scare her. Bibi says that afterwards, all she remembers is bicycling" "At 4am, after putting on makeup, I would begin biking, and then continue the whole day. After this, I think my legs must be made of iron!."

Your Love (not the MV starring Show, actually)

Back to top Go down

[07/05/2009 - Sina] Show Lo helps Zhou Bichang film new MV Empty Re: [07/05/2009 - Sina] Show Lo helps Zhou Bichang film new MV

Post by xiangxuanlin Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:49 pm

thanks for posting!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[07/05/2009 - Sina] Show Lo helps Zhou Bichang film new MV Empty Re: [07/05/2009 - Sina] Show Lo helps Zhou Bichang film new MV

Post by avondale09 Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Ah! Haha he's soo cute. lol made up language... doesn't he do that often?
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:55 pm

wow thanks for sharing after a long time we will Show lo again in 1 mv which he is a leading man....i think the mv was so nice and touching...was to see that MV..A Handsome Prince.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:33 am

Wow thanks for posting! Lol at the made up language...I can't wait to see the MV though

Thought I'd post the pictures here since you said you didn't know how to Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:57 am

Thank you for posting this! I saw the pics of Show Luo and her on AF too and was wondering what was the news about. I didn't know she was Zhou Bi Chang then either. =X

anyways, I can't wait for the mv to come out yeah!
Show sounds really sweet and caring in it. ^^
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:24 am

Thanx Poga for the news ^v^ ....already wait for her mv,hope it'll published soon.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by kUmiko_krixzel Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:55 am

ThaNkS for sharing.. i'm looking forward to see the MV.. hope it's nice.. Very Happy
kUmiko_krixzel
kUmiko_krixzel
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 151

http://www.lezxirk.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 am

ths 4 sharing...
hohoho....
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:38 am

show can make anyone feel comfortable.
thanks for sharing!
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:12 am

thanks for posting! Very Happy

and for the pictures too..
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 am

I'll be waiting for the MV(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:05 pm

I wanna see the music video. *excited*

anyway thanks for posting!
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:05 am

i wonder when the MV will come out!! show is a great actor!! Smile
I luv it when he's featured in other people's MVs!!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down