Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/19/2008 - Sina] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M

+7
Tonya
chinesegiirl93
jhesa43
Felicitationx3
vickie
ohretro
o_ost1nao_o
11 posters

Go down

[08/19/2008 - Sina] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M Empty [08/19/2008 - Sina] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:55 pm

*Do not repost/reuse without prior permission*
Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M

08/19/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In the afternoon on August 18th, Show Lo came to Wen Zou to attend Semir's spokesperson media press meet. In mentioning Liu Xiang's withdrawing of competition (Olympics), Show expressed that it was a pity. At the same time, he also was very humbly said that his popularity is less than that of Super Junior-M

Show Lo successfully broke into the Mainland China market with TV series "Corner With Love." He happily expressed his gratitude for everyone's support, because even the delicacy "oyster pancakes" was brought to attention, so he hopes that everyone will continue to support "Hot Shot." In September, Show will be going to Shanghai to film a movie with Charlene "Ah Sa" Choi, "It's a love story, planning to be released during the time of Valentine's."

The Beijing Olympics is currently going on, Show said that he likes to watching diving, table tennis, basketball and others, "Yesterday I watched China vs. Japan in volleyball, but I fell asleep halfway through......" Liu Xiang withdrew from the competition that same afternoon. When asked about this, Show didn't seem to have heard about it, so after being told about the news, he regretfully said, "That's such a pity." Then in speaking of his impression of SJ-M, Show expressed that he had met then in events before, "They're just as young as I am, lots of people." Show comically said, "Compared to them, my popularity is probably a little less than theirs."

Source: Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------

LoL.."just as young as I am.."
AHAHA so silly Razz we all know how he hates being called old.. LOL.. Smile

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/19/2008 - Sina] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M Empty Re: [08/19/2008 - Sina] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M

Post by ohretro Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:08 pm

LOL, Show knows Super Junior M!
Whoo...I love Suju M.
They need to go on YLBFB like right now.
But, he was just being humble when he said that, LOL.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

[08/19/2008 - Sina] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M Empty Re: [08/19/2008 - Sina] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M

Post by vickie Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Such a humble guy!!=]
so formal lookin today!!
SUJU M and SHOW = woahs. LOL.

wow. he slept pretty early that day then..the game was like at 8pm-ish 9 o_O
must be REAL tired..poor guy!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:28 pm

I was watching the same thing as SHOW~ That makes me happy (even though I am sure everyone is watching the same thing~)
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:59 pm

hahaha...you're funny! badthing i watched the basketball game of USA vs. russia that time. sigh!
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:19 am

i don't know...
but these days i think shows face looks allitle diffrentXD
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:59 am

YEAH.. i ALSO THINK SO SISTER.. -_-""
about that part where he says: The Beijing Olympics is currently going on, Show said that he likes to watching diving, table tennis, basketball and others, "Yesterday I watched China vs. Japan in volleyball, but I fell asleep halfway through......"

XDXD you are GREAT man!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:27 am

i find that he looks different too!...
what was the volleyball that boring or was he just too tired XDXD.

yes Show you are still young so don't worry XD he is great as always hahaha
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:48 pm

Maybe, he is just tired that's why his face looks diff. whatever it is i'll still support SHOW.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:48 am

Embarassed Stina: I dont know: What is Semir's spokesperson media press meet? This event relate to Super Junior-M Question
Please explain for me Neutral
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:41 am

I've heard Show is sick again, he was coughing in 100% live last night.

So maybe that's why, and he is very tired, like changed three flights for the Semir endorsement. So responsible and sincere!

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:52 am

oh real? -_- SICKSICKSICK@@ fresh up soon show^^
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:43 pm

oh! Show should rest so that he can gain powers again. Hope that his management realize that SHow needs rest just for one week so that he can gain strengths.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

#1 = H-E-A-L-T-H-Y, pleeeaaase...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down