Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/03/2008 - YCWB] Celebrity Round Up, Show Lo Is Popularity Champion

+4
luoi87
Killer_smile
..|dreeam|..
o_ost1nao_o
8 posters

Go down

[04/03/2008 - YCWB] Celebrity Round Up, Show Lo Is Popularity Champion Empty [04/03/2008 - YCWB] Celebrity Round Up, Show Lo Is Popularity Champion

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:04 am

Celebrity Round Up, Show Lo Is Popularity Champion

04/03/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On the night of April 1st, Jolin Tsai, Louis Koo, Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo, and Huang XiaoMing were glittering at Hong Kong’s AsiaWorld Expo, and the fans there were continuously screaming. The “Pepsi Family AsiaWorld Expo Celebrity Round Up with held there, as a huge, formal welcome to the newest of the spokespersons. That night at the event, Show Lo, Lee Jun-Ki, and Huang XiaoMing exerted themselves dancing and singing, but whether it was the masculine beauty of Huang Xiao Ming, or the feminine beauty of Lee Jun-Ki, their popularity was incomparable to that of Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo. He had the most fans there, so their voices had overpowered that of the rest of the celebrities’ fans’.

Louis Koo Dances and Rips Pants

That night, when the event started, Louis Koo and Jolin Tsai were both lowered onto center stage from a stage suspended in midair. Following that, the three new spokespeople—Show Lo, Lee Jun-Ki, and Huang Xiao Ming then emerged from different parts of the stage, and the atmosphere was immediately heated up. This year the “New Blue Bloods” had to accept the test of their attraction and cooperation of their fans. Jolin and Leo demonstrated first, then the 3 new Pepsi superstars used a Chinese drum to drum a rhythm, where the audience very cooperative yelled, in rhythm with the drumming, “Go, So and So!”

Because this year’s Pepsi was themed “Dance Move 2008,” the anchoring performance was when the 5 spokespersons and 50 dancers performed together. This performance to the “dance masters,” Show Lo and Jolin Tsai was a “piece of cake,” but it made Louis Koo, who didn’t know how to dance, get a little awkward. He made such a huge motion that his pants had torn, he had to dance, deal with the media’s photo taking, and be careful not to expose himself, which made him break a sweat. Also, Huang XiaoMing, whose “dance skills” were also not superb, had also hurt his kneels during rehearsal, so he couldn’t help but wear shin guards on stage.

Show Lo’s Astonishing Popularity

Even though it wasn’t at the comfort of his own territory, Show still had the most fans there. That night, as soon as Show emerged from the stage, the atmosphere was ablaze, this fans unison singing had even overpowered Show’s own singing.

At an interview after the event, media reporters were most concerned about Show’s love life. Recently at a large performance in Shanghai, Dee “Xiao S” Hsu had revealed that Show had “someone in his heart,” but Show ‘played dumb’ and said, “I don’t know who she is talking about. My heart has only one person, and that is my mother.” The reporters didn’t believe him, then Show added, “Her[Xiao S] words. Just listen and let it be/ forget about it.” There was also a very attentive reporter who had observed that Show has been wearing that necklace since 2002, and asked who had given it to him. Show answered again with no sign of spillage, “My father gave it to me.”

With regards to everyone’s concern about the health of his throat, Show jokingly said, a hoarse voice has a sort of magnetism to it. “Because I’ve been busy filming recently, so I haven't had time for a surgery, so I can only treat it with medication.” Show Lo revealed that the drama that he, Jerry Yan and Chun Wu are filming, idol drama “Hot Shot,” will soon be done filming. He will then be going to different places to promote his world tour.

Huang Xiao Ming, Lee Jun-Ki Dance For the First Time

Because Huang Xiao Ming is the first Pepsi spokesperson from Mainland China, his endorsement value was focused on. During the interview, with regards to where he stands in value in comparison with the others, Huang Xiaoming answered, “business confidentiality.” He also said that Hong Kong is his lucky place, his first music award was received in Hong Kong’s Coliseum.

As for Korean spokesperson Lee Jun Ki, that night he didn’t show his feminine beauty as in “Wang-ui namja [The King and the Clown],” instead he presented himself for the first time doing intense dancing. On the stage with a language barrier, he performed very intently and with his electrifying smile, he earned much applause. As for Lee Jun-Ki in replacement of Rain as the new Pepsi spokesperson, Lee Jun-Ki’s Hong Kong manager Huo Wen Xi expressed that they were “very pleased, “he will soon be spending more time breaking into the Chinese market, he’ll be participating in the filming of a Hong Kong movie.”

Source: Jin Yang Network
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/03/2008 - YCWB] Celebrity Round Up, Show Lo Is Popularity Champion Empty Re: [04/03/2008 - YCWB] Celebrity Round Up, Show Lo Is Popularity Champion

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:18 am

thanks for translating the whole article and highlighting the parts regarding Show!!! Perfect translator!! <3
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

[04/03/2008 - YCWB] Celebrity Round Up, Show Lo Is Popularity Champion Empty Re: [04/03/2008 - YCWB] Celebrity Round Up, Show Lo Is Popularity Champion

Post by Killer_smile Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:35 am

me too me too..thanks for the translations...you are seriously awesome at translating....^^..." dance masters" nice!!!
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:01 am

He will then be going to different places to promote his world tour I dont know clearly this sentence mean Razz Why Show go to different places to promote his world tour
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:35 pm

thanks for this translation!!^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:59 pm

luoi87 wrote:He will then be going to different places to promote his world tour I dont know clearly this sentence mean Razz Why Show go to different places to promote his world tour

to my understanding.. he usually visits the country that he'll be holding a world tour at before he actually has the world tour.. like before his Singapore, HK, Shanghai, concerts... he made a trip there before the actual concert for concert promotion/press conference Smile so i'm assuming that's what it means. =)

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:11 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:
luoi87 wrote:He will then be going to different places to promote his world tour I dont know clearly this sentence mean Razz Why Show go to different places to promote his world tour

to my understanding.. he usually visits the country that he'll be holding a world tour at before he actually has the world tour.. like before his Singapore, HK, Shanghai, concerts... he made a trip there before the actual concert for concert promotion/press conference Smile so i'm assuming that's what it means. =)

I ve read some other news, i think he's talking about Hotshot's promotion? i confused, sorry.

anyway, support whatever he does. thank you so much for all the translation. you are the one of the great intepretor. Very Happy

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:38 pm

Oh...now I understand that Surprised thanks stina so much u're very kind n active Very Happy
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by nato_jung Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:22 pm

He is great many man ,that popularity has been appropriate him already....
I agree very much ,he excellent most.
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:28 pm

His popularity is rising to the roof. He has unique characteristic and multi talent. I hope he can accomplish more in the future. May be go on silver screen.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down