Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo's Popularity Raises the Roof in Hong Kong, Reveals There's Only One Girl In His Heart

3 posters

Go down

[04/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo's Popularity Raises the Roof in Hong Kong, Reveals There's Only One Girl In His Heart Empty [04/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo's Popularity Raises the Roof in Hong Kong, Reveals There's Only One Girl In His Heart

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:39 am

Show Lo's Popularity Raises the Roof in Hong Kong, Reveals There's Only One Girl In His Heart

04/03/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo participated in a beverage product endorsement event in Hong Kong. At the event, he was still his comical self as before. His agile charm made his popularity raise the roof. Meanwhile, he also revealed that there was only one girl in his heart.

Earlier, Show had participated in a beverage product endorsement event in Hong Kong. In his handsome get up, he still never forgot to act comical with the other celebrities, greeting the fans as they emerged on stage. Show's fans were the loudest, just the screaming could cover the music and guest speaker's voice. There were media reporters that asked Show he's planning for his popularity to overpower that of Nicholas Tse's in Hong Kong. He shook his head vigorously saying that he doesn't dare overpower Nicholas Tse's popularity, this biggest enemy is himself.

Just recently, Dee "Xiao S" Hsu was at a certain event and had uncovered that Show already had someone in his heart. Then just a few days ago at the endorsement event, Show was asked about this, he laughed and said he didn't know who Xiao S was talking about. "I really don't know who she was talking about, but there's only one girl in my heart, and that's my mom." At the same time, he also expressed, that he's had failures in the past, but now it's like dream come true, so he encourages everyone to work hard and face life aggressively.

Source: Net Ease
Translated by o_ost1nao_o
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo's Popularity Raises the Roof in Hong Kong, Reveals There's Only One Girl In His Heart Empty Re: [04/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo's Popularity Raises the Roof in Hong Kong, Reveals There's Only One Girl In His Heart

Post by luoi87 Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:27 pm

He always say that there's only one girl in my heart, and that's my mom but I dont believe so tongue really curious
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

[04/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo's Popularity Raises the Roof in Hong Kong, Reveals There's Only One Girl In His Heart Empty Re: [04/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo's Popularity Raises the Roof in Hong Kong, Reveals There's Only One Girl In His Heart

Post by ohretro Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Aww, I knew he was going to say his mom as the only girl in his heart. That's so cute. He has a really close relationship with her.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down