Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo Guests on “Kang Xi Lai Le” – Reveals That He Doesn’t Put On Make Up During Filming

+9
ohretro
littlecutekitty
Felicitationx3
engin
kprincess
JuiceBox
gandezt
luoi87
o_ost1nao_o
13 posters

Go down

[07/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo Guests on “Kang Xi Lai Le” – Reveals That He Doesn’t Put On Make Up During Filming Empty [07/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo Guests on “Kang Xi Lai Le” – Reveals That He Doesn’t Put On Make Up During Filming

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:24 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*

Show Lo Guests on “Kang Xi Lai Le” – Reveals That He Doesn’t Put On Make Up During Filming

07/03/2008

Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo, on the 2nd, made an appearance on CITV’s Kang Xi Lai Le. His close friends came and revealed some secrets. Hosts Kevin Tsai Kang Yong and Dee “Xiao S” Shiu were interested in the rankings of Show Lo, Chun Wun, and Jerry Yan in “Hot Shot,” and some heated questions were asked, where even Show almost couldn’t handle!

Xiao S wanted Show to talk about the 3’s performance, Show laughed and said that his character is very alive, then Xiao S immediately read it as, “So you’re saying Jerry’s character is dead?” Then Kang Yong asked which of the 3 is the most handsome, Show quoted a staff member, “At first sight, all are eye-catching, but afterwards, you see that I’m cute, Chun is handsome, and Jerry is cool.” Then Xiao S thought of that to be “Chun is more handsome than Jerry.” Show was very helplessly reached out for a helping hand, “Xiao Gui, Help me pull out the knife that stabbed me.”

Show emphasized, that when he’s in idol dramas, he doesn’t go for “handsome” but rather, goes for “realistic.” So when he was filming “Corner with Love” he didn’t have make up on. Kang Yong then asked if Wu/Yan didn’t wear make up either, Show admitted, “They’ll cover up just a little.” Xiao S the mocked him, saying that he implied that Yan/Wu aren’t realistic during filming.

Show doesn’t wear make up when he films, and is renowned for keeping himself nice-looking. His hair is his restricted area, no one is allowed to touch it. Xiao S challenged herself and tried to use her hand to lift the bangs on his forehead, the two started with each other. Show revealed that hair spray/gel, half finger gloves, and light reflecting material are things in his life that he cannot be without. “If I dance without my gloves, the feel isn’t right. And a light reflecting cup can be used as a mirror.” Xiao S laughed and said that when he uses hair spray, he uses it as if it were bug spray and he was the cockroach. His hair is so stiff that when a fly flies into it, it can’t get ever get out again.

Source: NetEase
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo Guests on “Kang Xi Lai Le” – Reveals That He Doesn’t Put On Make Up During Filming Empty Re: [07/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo Guests on “Kang Xi Lai Le” – Reveals That He Doesn’t Put On Make Up During Filming

Post by luoi87 Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Xiao S always like that albino always make difficult questions
When he was filming “Corner with Love” he didn’t have make up on Like a Star @ heaven
No one is allowed to touch his hair monkey
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

[07/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo Guests on “Kang Xi Lai Le” – Reveals That He Doesn’t Put On Make Up During Filming Empty Re: [07/03/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo Guests on “Kang Xi Lai Le” – Reveals That He Doesn’t Put On Make Up During Filming

Post by gandezt Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:05 pm

Yaya..
His hair is important part of him..
No 1 is allowed 2touch it..
-.-"
He is so funny..
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:36 am

LOL Show !
pfft~ what a pretty boy xD

no need make-up, handsome as always (b^.^)b
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:30 am

LOL~
This is why Show is afraid of Xiao S and gives her due respect~
He really love his hair!! It's a restricted part~ :p
Woah~ no make-up...
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 am

oooh so cute lol .. didn't wear make up in corner with love? how come he still look so perfect? Very Happy

hahhaha i love Xiao S, she is a genius! i love hard questions (of course i don't like to answer them myself Very Happy )
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:29 am

Aahaha, Dee is always the difficult hosts to get around. Show handled all questions with good attitude. Razz So when is this episode going to be aired?
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:53 pm

lol, xiao s is genius XP i think she's one of the few who can corner xiao zhu into a corner of speechlessness haha
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:01 pm

Xiao S pisses me off to no end, no matter who she's intervewing.
LOL, but can't wait for this episode!
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:54 am

he's handsome still like that!!!!He doesn't need make up XD
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by traciebo0ox3 Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:37 am

hahahs show is just too cute! i love the way he answers the questions, makes me laugh. wow cant beleive he doesnt use make up, thats amazing, proves that hes so good looking make up is not required and can show his real self.
hahas so cute how he doesnt let anyone touch his hair
traciebo0ox3
traciebo0ox3
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:52 pm

HEY..the thing is..when Xiao S "checked' him..like his teeth, eyes, nose, ears, hair..LOL. he passed;D lol.. aweesome;] HAHHA..he sure loves to CLEAN himself up....and no make up is a good thing..

but i agree with Xiao S..lol..too much hair spray = bug spray LOLS.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:54 am

็ำHe's so funny. I want to watch this episode. Does anyone know when did this episode on air?
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down