Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/28/2008 - MOP] Shenzhen Autograph Session, Popularity Raises the Roof, Show Lo Signs Autographs Until Hand is Numb

+2
luoi87
o_ost1nao_o
6 posters

Go down

[04/28/2008 - MOP] Shenzhen Autograph Session, Popularity Raises the Roof, Show Lo Signs Autographs Until Hand is Numb Empty [04/28/2008 - MOP] Shenzhen Autograph Session, Popularity Raises the Roof, Show Lo Signs Autographs Until Hand is Numb

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:22 pm

Shenzhen Autograph Session, Popularity Raises the Roof, Show Lo Signs Autographs Until Hand is Numb

04/28/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the night of 4/28, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo ceremoniously held an autograph session in Shenzhen's FuTian Center Plaza for his new album "Wu Suo Bu Zai - Show Your Dance." Two hours of autographing had made Show's hand go a little numb, but Show's comical style was not affected, and was extremely down-to-earth with everyone, making his fans very touched and even a little heart-wrenched.
Show's charm and charisma is unstoppable. The autograph session started at 7:30 P.M., but at about 5:00 P.M, the event venue was already packed with people. The autograph session attracted thousands of people, it was bustling with excitement. At the event there were fan groups from Shanghai, Guangdong, Fujian etc, just to catch a glimpse of their idol.
At 7:30 P.M., the host did a question and answer prize giveaway session with the fans, which had the fans screaming constantly, the feedback was fervent, and everyone was eager to answer. Afterwards, Show appeared from amidst the blaring screams of his fans. The screaming and applause was deafening and Show was still as humorous as ever. His swift, charming gestures further packed the venue. There was an enormous organized fan group "Luo Jia Jun" that thunderous in sound, their screaming could cover the music there.
Even though the autograph session venue had so many fans that there was almost no standing space, but everyone still listened attentively to the staff organizers orders, and executed the autograph session in an orderly fashion. Show Lo is renowned for his care of his fans, because there were so many fans there, which had exceeded security limits, so the organizers had thought about canceling the autograph session, but Show insisted that he had to sign autographs for his fans, this time signing thousands. He admitted that even though his hand had gotten a little numb, he will not miss out on a single autograph. With the greetings and wishes from his fans, the curtains closed on Show's Shenzhen autograph session.

Source : MOP
Translated by o_ost1nao_o
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/28/2008 - MOP] Shenzhen Autograph Session, Popularity Raises the Roof, Show Lo Signs Autographs Until Hand is Numb Empty Re: [04/28/2008 - MOP] Shenzhen Autograph Session, Popularity Raises the Roof, Show Lo Signs Autographs Until Hand is Numb

Post by luoi87 Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:31 am

huhu...I also want to go there n take answer prizes Neutral
Show is very kind even though his hand had gotten a little numb, he will not miss out on a single autograph Razz
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

[04/28/2008 - MOP] Shenzhen Autograph Session, Popularity Raises the Roof, Show Lo Signs Autographs Until Hand is Numb Empty Re: [04/28/2008 - MOP] Shenzhen Autograph Session, Popularity Raises the Roof, Show Lo Signs Autographs Until Hand is Numb

Post by stuipid445 Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:35 am

Yup , he always cares about his fans first , soooo kind of him too!! Hope i was there to support him...so sad
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:50 am

Laughing i wish i was there coz i'm gonna have a cd of his album, i ask my friend to buy me one in taiwan, hehehhehehe
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am

wao.. you're so lucky!!!!!!!1O.o
I'd like to have xiao zhu's album Sad
I hope it..one day....
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun May 04, 2008 8:26 am

Luo Jia Jun is GREAT! They go to everywhere that Show goes.
I never go to his autograph session before,but i'm lucky because i got his autograph ^^
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down