Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/20/2008 - Sohu] Rainie Yang and Xiao S Show Up In Shanghai, Popularity in the Slumps, No One Pursuing Them

5 posters

Go down

[03/20/2008 - Sohu] Rainie Yang and Xiao S Show Up In Shanghai, Popularity in the Slumps, No One Pursuing Them Empty [03/20/2008 - Sohu] Rainie Yang and Xiao S Show Up In Shanghai, Popularity in the Slumps, No One Pursuing Them

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:33 am

Rainie Yang and Xiao S Show Up In Shanghai, Popularity in the Slumps, No One Pursuing Them

03/20/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Recently, Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang, Show Lo, Dee "Xiao S" Hsu, and other big celebrities had shown up at a certain hotel in Shanghai. Xiao S, Jolin, and Show had on shades to cover their faces, only Rainie didn't bother covering up herself. The treatment that these four celebrities got were different as well. Rainie and Xiao S didn't have any securities around them to maintain order, and very swiftly, smoothly, entered the lobby. But when Show and Jolin arrived at the hotel, there was a massive crowd of fans that followed them, the hotel security had to open up a pathway for them to get to the elevator, it's just what you get for being a big shot.

Source: Sohu
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/20/2008 - Sohu] Rainie Yang and Xiao S Show Up In Shanghai, Popularity in the Slumps, No One Pursuing Them Empty Re: [03/20/2008 - Sohu] Rainie Yang and Xiao S Show Up In Shanghai, Popularity in the Slumps, No One Pursuing Them

Post by Tonya Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:12 am

mmhh.. I'd like to be there near to the hotel x°°D
anyway..
Thanks stina for these news..
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

[03/20/2008 - Sohu] Rainie Yang and Xiao S Show Up In Shanghai, Popularity in the Slumps, No One Pursuing Them Empty Re: [03/20/2008 - Sohu] Rainie Yang and Xiao S Show Up In Shanghai, Popularity in the Slumps, No One Pursuing Them

Post by ohretro Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:07 am

Yes!
Does that mean Rainie's popularity is declining?
Oh thank god. I hope she leaves the industry soon.
I hate her with a burning passion, lol.

Hehe, I'm like more happy about the Rainie part than Show part. But true, that's what you get for being a big shot. =) Go Show.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:27 am

noo..I can't believe i.. it' only a strange period..
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:57 am

I think no one followed them,it didn't mean their popularity are in the stumps.
Anyway,I like both of them and love Show ^^

Thanks Stina for translating
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mdria400 Wed May 06, 2009 7:43 am

ohretro wrote:Yes!
Does that mean Rainie's popularity is declining?
Oh thank god. I hope she leaves the industry soon.
I hate her with a burning passion, lol.

Hehe, I'm like more happy about the Rainie part than Show part. But true, that's what you get for being a big shot. =) Go Show.

thats too much whyd'you hate rainie i think she's okay ! anyway she's still popular. whoa SHOW Smile im happy for him

mdria400

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down