Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/17/2008 - MOP] Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang Share The Stage, Show Lo Has Difficulty Choosing

4 posters

Go down

[03/17/2008 - MOP] Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang Share The Stage, Show Lo Has Difficulty Choosing Empty [03/17/2008 - MOP] Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang Share The Stage, Show Lo Has Difficulty Choosing

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:58 am

Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang Share The Stage, Show Lo Has Difficulty Choosing

03/17/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dee "Xiao S" Hsu Xi Yuan and Kevin "Kang Yong" Tsai appeared at a concert in Shanghai last night. They tried to extort confessions for rumored couple Show Lo and Jolin Tsai. Show Lo "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" who was cruelly being attacked had jokingly cried out, "I'd rather kill myself!"

Dee "Xiao S" Hsu Xi Yuan and Kevin "Kang Yong" Tsai are two very popular hosts in Taiwan of a variety show "Kang Xi Lai Le [Here Comes Kang Xi]. Last night the two were at Shanghai's sports arena where the "2008 A Grateful Heart Shanghai Concert" was held. They also had invited rumored couple, Show Lo and Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang, and Landy Wen as guest performers. Xiao S was on stage trying to coerce a confession from both Show and Jolin. Xiao S asked Show if he saw a girl online that looked like Jolin or Rainie, which one he'd kiss, Show blatantly said that the both of them are pretty girls, so it's hard to decide, "If I had to choose one, how about I just kill myself instead!" Xiao S very comically asked, "If it were them two and myself?" Show expressed that he'd choose her, even if she's already married he wouldn't mind. Then on stage they feigned a mouth to mouth kiss, even Xiao S's husband, Mike Hsu Ya Jun, couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Dating Two Months For A Kiss On The Lips

Afterwards, Xiao S asked Jolin if she met a guy online that looked like Show, what she'd do, Jolin awkwardly said, "They're both good!" Xiao S then continued asking Jolin of her dating habits. Jolin said, "When we first go out, we can hold hands. {How long before a kiss on the cheek?} Maybe two month! {on the lips?} Probably immediately after the kiss on the cheek!"

Xiao S and KangYong is immensely popular in Shanghai, even Xiao S's husband Mike Hsu Ya Jun had personally attended to cheer her on. The whole night was very sweet, where she'd occasionally flirt with her husband, and then compliment her husband while she was on stage saying, "My husband is more handsome than Show!" to display their love.

Source: MOP
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/17/2008 - MOP] Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang Share The Stage, Show Lo Has Difficulty Choosing Empty Re: [03/17/2008 - MOP] Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang Share The Stage, Show Lo Has Difficulty Choosing

Post by ammer_sweet Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:45 am

Xiao zhu,please choose one of them because i don't want to see you kill yourself. hahaha
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

[03/17/2008 - MOP] Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang Share The Stage, Show Lo Has Difficulty Choosing Empty Re: [03/17/2008 - MOP] Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang Share The Stage, Show Lo Has Difficulty Choosing

Post by nato_jung Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:36 am

ammer_sweet wrote:Xiao zhu,please choose one of them because i don't want to see you kill yourself. hahaha
I think he can't choose someone of them because he choose me alltime hahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing

kiddddddddd cyclops
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluuelollipopz Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:18 am

..Lolz, he can choose the both of them
Cos the one is pretty,
And the other one is hot..
bluuelollipopz
bluuelollipopz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down