Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/26/2008 - UDN] Jolin Tsai Wants To See Show Lo, Only In Filming Studios

+4
xSHILIN
kprincess
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
8 posters

Go down

[04/26/2008 - UDN] Jolin Tsai Wants To See Show Lo, Only In Filming Studios Empty [04/26/2008 - UDN] Jolin Tsai Wants To See Show Lo, Only In Filming Studios

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:16 am

Jolin Tsai Wants To See Show Lo, Only In Filming Studios

04/26/2008

Today, when Taiwanese Tourism Southeastern spokesperson Jolin Tsai was chased around by Singapore celebrity followers, asking her where in Taiwan they'd be able to see rumored boyfriend Show "Xiao Zhu" Lo, she seemed to be very clear about what Show's been up to. She said, because Show's drama has already finished filming, right now you can only see Show in the filming studio.

Jolin and Show call each other good friends, but due to their closeness in their work and in private, and how they give each other presents, and on top of that the media had pointed out that that during last year's new year's countdown they had worn "couple's clothing," it spreads their rumor rumor even further in the entertainment industry. But Jolin had expressed that Show and herself are like "sisters," so there's no way love could arise.

However, with regards to Show Lo's business, Jolin seemed to know everything in detail. That afternoon at Singapore's IMM shopping center, when she was interrogated by Singapore celebrity chasers on where in Taiwan they'd be able to see Show Lo, she immediately reported Show Lo's newest work schedule.

In the afternoon, Jolin Tsai and renowned director Wu Nian Zhen were at Singapore's IMM shopping center, attending the 2008 Taiwan Tourism promotion event, in charge of introducing Singapore citizens to Taiwan's July shopping season, wedding tourism and celebrity chasing tours, etc.

When asked where Taiwan's best date locations are, Wu Nian Zhen, who was teased by Jolin for having lots of experience, scrambled to say that she didn't have any experience, but she believes that Tamshui's Fisherman's Wharf, the beach, Yangming Shan, etc. should all be very good places for a date or a wedding photoshoot.

As for her own wedding photoshoot and wedding, Jolin Tsai said that she'd like to hold her wedding in the spring at the beach, so after the wedding they could go swim.

Again being asked about standards for her significant other, Jolin expressed that her standards change from year to year, and it's possible that someone that she likes in the future, might be different from her original set standards, so it's just important that she likes him, so there's no standard.

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/26/2008 - UDN] Jolin Tsai Wants To See Show Lo, Only In Filming Studios Empty Re: [04/26/2008 - UDN] Jolin Tsai Wants To See Show Lo, Only In Filming Studios

Post by vickie Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:50 am

LOL. Jolin sures know him well. WELLS, they ARE good buddies..and are in the same company:) hehes. It's so hard to find good friends, I'm glad they have each other^_^

thanks stina jie again! hehes,, ALWAYS thankful for having u to chat with & stuff=)
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[04/26/2008 - UDN] Jolin Tsai Wants To See Show Lo, Only In Filming Studios Empty Re: [04/26/2008 - UDN] Jolin Tsai Wants To See Show Lo, Only In Filming Studios

Post by kprincess Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:59 am

OoH~
what a waste..
i could have gone to IMM!! it's like beside my hse!!
but i have to go to work:(

well.. i'm really glad tt they can confide in each other since the entertainment industry is really not the place to find true friends..
especially between the different gender~
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:11 am

ahhh. i didn't know she was coming=x i don't mind going down D: i never seen jolin real in person before.
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveying Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 pm

oh. i saw Jolin in Wisma the day before. She literally walk passed me in food republic. HAHA.
She's small size lor.

iloveying

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:01 am

ARE YOU SERIOUS ??~~!!!! She like just walked passed you ? Then did you shake her hand or get her signature ? But i thought normally celebrities will have a lot of ppl surrounding them like that, i am surprised that you can like just walk pass her..wierd but cool (=
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:58 am

gah!'' Why didn't u ask Jolin for her signature?? :OO
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by bluuelollipopz Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:14 am

..d*mn,
I want to see them in real life,
I want to see them holding hands like a couple.. Razz
bluuelollipopz
bluuelollipopz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down