Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/23/2008 - UDN] Not following Jolin Tsai, Show Lo continues his contract with Gold Typhoon

+9
Pipster
missfangirl
Tonya
ellehcir1408
karedace
vickie
iiws
Felicitationx3
bubblo
13 posters

Go down

[12/23/2008 - UDN] Not following Jolin Tsai, Show Lo continues his contract with Gold Typhoon Empty [12/23/2008 - UDN] Not following Jolin Tsai, Show Lo continues his contract with Gold Typhoon

Post by bubblo Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Not following Jolin Tsai, Show L continues his contract with Gold Typhoon
Original title as translated by JPOO : "Not following Jolin Tsai, Show Luo continues his contract with Gold Typhoon"

source: UDN.com
date: Tues 23 december 2008
Translated: JPOO @ asianfanatics.net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Lo's good friend, Jolin Tsai had just changed recording companys to (華納唱片) warnermusic at the start of this month, but Show actually chose to go his own way, he is continuing to stay in (金牌大風) Gold Typhoon Ent. Ltd (Used to be EMI capitol) as the "Yi Ge" (Big Bro).

Show and Jolin are both from the managing company Mars Entertainment Ltd, so privately they are close friends, and they also work together a lot, Xiao Zhu always gets named
"The guy version of Jolin", at the start he followed Jolin and joined EMI, this time everyone thought he would also follow Jolin and Join Warnermusic like (黃立行)Stanley Huang, but the news of Xiao Zhu actually continuing the contract with Gold Typhoon was very unexpected.
This was expressed in a very low-profile way, Gold Typhoon just said :"we work very happily together, and we will continue to in the future"

Two years ago when Xiao Zhu joined EMI he had a wish of becoming " Asia's dance king" two years later, he's made a lot of progress in hosting, acting, singing and sponsoring.
Roaming the concert world with his power and his skills in singing and dancing, are what has established his position as an idol. His new album "Trendy Man" is especially made to look back on his history from when he started out in the entertainment industry, this is also another way to show himself his own efforts and achievements.

Actually long before Jolin joined Warnermusic, Xiao Zhu had already continued his contract with Gold Typhoon, as he has recently become more and more popular, Gold Typhoon's new contract has better conditions for Show, their budgets for promotions are higher, provision would be upgraded, The company also shows their sincerity in making him into a (天王)"heavenly King" (in the industry).
Since (陶吉) David Tao is releasing his albums very slowly, Xiao Zhu will soon become the recording company's "big Bro."

after losing both Jolin and Stanley Huang, Xiao Zhu is one of the major artists left , along with (張惠妹)A-Mei, David tao, (蕭亞軒)Elva Tsiao, (棒棒堂)Lollipop left, and also the overseas artists, (林憶蓮)Sandy Lam, (古巨基)Leo Ku, (鄭中基)Ronald Cheng,(胡彥斌)Anson Hu, (花兒樂隊)Flower band and (許巍)Xu Wei, with abilities as strong as before.
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[12/23/2008 - UDN] Not following Jolin Tsai, Show Lo continues his contract with Gold Typhoon Empty Re: [12/23/2008 - UDN] Not following Jolin Tsai, Show Lo continues his contract with Gold Typhoon

Post by bubblo Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:41 pm

no worries... we will support him till the very end... we will make him alwys at the high peak...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[12/23/2008 - UDN] Not following Jolin Tsai, Show Lo continues his contract with Gold Typhoon Empty Re: [12/23/2008 - UDN] Not following Jolin Tsai, Show Lo continues his contract with Gold Typhoon

Post by Felicitationx3 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 am

Nah, I am not worried for Show at all. Maybe a little competition will be good for his future. Maybe the rumors with Jolin will die down eventually ^ ^:
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by iiws Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:39 am

I think even they are not in the same company but they will be a great friend (forever)
hahaha cos Show's kind and always be a best friend for Jolin(I mean for all of his friend too)

I(we) always support Show and he will always Popular like this (and more HOTTTTT)
I think so that now he's a Heaven (Dance) King in entertainment industry.esp when I watch his lastest MV. HotShot ^.^

thanks bubblo for News update.
>.<
iiws
iiws
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:07 am

its RUMORS.
we dont even kno yet.
i seriously thought his contract doesnt end 'til next yr o_O
correct me if im wrong...
oh watever.
as long as Gold Label treats Show well...im okay;D
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:29 am

I'm sure that Show's management company will fight for the best conditions no matter which company he decides stays with! Smile

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:03 am

i think that shows Show's loyalty to the company that helped him rise,
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:28 am

it's not a bad news come on!! forever until the end Razz
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:14 am

cool. i think so far EMI has treated him quite well... so its not a bad news that he decides to stay. (:

and has it already been two years since he joined the company?!! it still feels very recent to me. LOL.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:05 pm

whatever decision he made, we will support him till the end. Last year he signed contract with EMI, I really think he made good choice. But EMI now have many problems with management and many artists willing to leave. I doubt what they can maintain their status in music industry.
In Europe, EMI was taken by Warner music. Also in southeast Asia, it's already shut down and no more in Thailand. I don't know about in Singapore or other places. EMI status is really unstable.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:42 pm

really??? i didnt know that. no wonder the name is changed to Gold Typhoon. but if Show is confident enough to stay, I think we'll all just support him. Very Happy
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:00 pm

LoL.. GAWD. why was this article translated?!

the media is ridiculous.

why would he have to follow jolin?
why would it matter where jolin is going?
why is jolin even mentioned?

i have nothing against her, but the media makes me SO ANGRY.

whatever..
rumors are rumors

i don't like them.
which is why i refuse to translate them.

unless of course if it's uber juicy. and it's with people i like..
or 'good' rumors.. lmfao.

HAHAHAHA . Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:56 pm

I think HONGKONG' music giant 'Zheng Dong Han' has successfully acquired(purchased) the whole "Big ZhongHua' business of EMI, then they changed its name to 'Gold-Typhoon'. So there's no connection b/w G-T and EMI now?

Also, Im bit confused too, Show's just signed the contract the end of May last year, and as I knew, his contract is about three years> How come the news said that he has secretly continued the contract? Or has he actually signed three albums previously, since there are three albums that have released including 'Cruel Stage DVD'??

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:36 am

@.@ got confused..

i just know EMI changed name to Gold Typhoon. as long as they give the best to Show, I have no comment on which music company would have Show..

but I do care how they treat us (fans)... x(
*still mad about trendy man 3 version*
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by bluuelollipopz Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:03 am

..This news
is making
me confuseddd..
bluuelollipopz
bluuelollipopz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down