Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/30/2009 - UDN] Ferrari + 21 Gun Salute : Show Lo's $80 Million Contract Renewal with Gold Typhoon

+12
danEEz
freya1507
munirah
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
calvinida175
onemanshow
endlessjoy
xiangxuanlin
miakaloveshow
alyanna
woainishow
o_ost1nao_o
16 posters

Go down

[12/30/2009 - UDN] Ferrari + 21 Gun Salute : Show Lo's $80 Million Contract Renewal with Gold Typhoon Empty [12/30/2009 - UDN] Ferrari + 21 Gun Salute : Show Lo's $80 Million Contract Renewal with Gold Typhoon

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Ferrari + 21 Gun Salute : Show Lo's $80 Million Contract Renewal with Gold Typhoon

12/30/2009

Show Lo had gone through a trough in his career before, but yesterday in his home town KeeLung, his record company Gold Typhoon renewed their contract with their precious treasure, which made him extremely touched, but the tears in his eyes were from laughing at the press conference host, Jacky Wu, who rarely hosts to support artists.

Show Lo signed a contract of 3 albums and $80 million in his renewal with Gold Typhoon. The record company showed their sincerity in keeping the "Dance King," burning over $1 million to invite media from all over Asia to come to the Keeplung port where the press conference was held. He was chauffeured in a red Ferrari F430 Spider, and with a 21 Gun-Salute, he arrived on the "He Fu Lun" (ship), which took one day off for this purpose. And also the rarest of opportunities, having not hosted a press conference for an artist for at least 10 years now, Mr. Jacky Wu Tsung Hsien hosted, and was said to have only accepted a very low amount of pay of just $88,888(NTD) due to their friendship.

Show sentimentally expressd, "My feelings are all jumbled. Just thinking about how back then, lots of record companies didn't want me, they'd frown and scratch their heads, 'This artist that is so comical (from variety shows), how would we work with him?' But now record companies are happy to collaborate with me, and continue to want my collaborating with them, it truly makes me happy." In receiving the "KeeLung's Bright Light" award, Show also comically said, "I was a very mischievous kid, I never would've thought that I'd be able to get this award from the mayor." His mother was also there to witness the event. Being at the railway of which his late father had worked before, Show was especially sentimental.

Jacky summed up, "In showbiz, it's all about socializing with people you're familiar, and those you're not," which highlighted the preciousness and how praiseworthy Show Lo's being able to break the mode and advance to becoming an idol is. Show said that he and Mr. Jacky Wu have shared a revolutionary memory together, "At the time, during that time I had contract issues, Hsien Ge had chatted with me, and also got me to act in 'Detective 2 and a Half'....only later he found Jay Chou and gave up on me." At that time, he complimented, "His shoes were nice." Jacky then took them off to give to him. He complimented, "That leather jacket looks nice," Hu Gua also took it off to give to him. These are all things that Show have taken to heart to this very day, from the grand demeanor of his seniors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption : Show Lo on a ship at the port of his hometown Keelung, renewing his contract with Gold Typhoon.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption : Show Lo with Gold Typhoon Music's President Norman Cheng (left)]

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ love4show.forumotion.com

---::---::
And a video to go with it from YLBFB Smile

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[12/30/2009 - UDN] Ferrari + 21 Gun Salute : Show Lo's $80 Million Contract Renewal with Gold Typhoon Empty Re: [12/30/2009 - UDN] Ferrari + 21 Gun Salute : Show Lo's $80 Million Contract Renewal with Gold Typhoon

Post by woainishow Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks for the news stina! And you've already subbed Show's press conference clip? You don't waste any time, lol Smile

I'm really happy that he had Luo Mama and Jacky Wu there...with Show's 7th album, 2010 will definitely have even better things in store for him! Wink
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

[12/30/2009 - UDN] Ferrari + 21 Gun Salute : Show Lo's $80 Million Contract Renewal with Gold Typhoon Empty Re: [12/30/2009 - UDN] Ferrari + 21 Gun Salute : Show Lo's $80 Million Contract Renewal with Gold Typhoon

Post by alyanna Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:16 pm

thanks stina
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:35 pm

ohhh that was so touching..he look like a king Show was a treasure artist that they need to take care of. there are so lucky coz asia dancing king was in there company...i hope they will continue support Show as the way we support him.... Smile
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 pm

thanks for subbing and translating stina! i am happy for him with him going back to his hometown and people he likes/loves are there to support him. Smile jia you show.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 am

stina, would you mind if I post this onto AF News?
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:42 am

I'm very happy for show! cheers
hope philippines will be one of his next stop for his world tour : ))
JIA YOU!~
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by calvinida175 Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:05 am

Oh shame..i was so sad when i saw he says that before tsome company dont want him...But im so happy that the gold typhoon collaborate with him..Wish him the best!!Smile..thanks also to jacky wu..Very Happy

calvinida175
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:21 am

eekkss~
congratz to show [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:43 am

congrats show! & keep up the good work!

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 am

so he signed at GT again ^^
thanks stina for translation and subbing
gt cannot be so bad for him when he signed again, i think
or the othere just where not better ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by danEEz Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:42 am

thanx for the sub!! and to my dearest show, congrats and keep up the g00d work! hopefully he will have concert in malaysia in the future! Razz

danEEz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Ooh
endlessjoy : sorry i didn't see your message earlier, but no i don't mind Smile if you haven't already done it. haha Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks, stina! I'll post it now. Smile
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 pm

He was a naughty kid? xD lol, tai ke xD

Wish him all the best for 2010 and from now on :] 2009 was a hard year.
Yay, 3 more albums Very Happy
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 pm

yay hooray for SHOW LO!!!
congrats and i hope he'll have more successful projects in the future! king
GT better take care of SHOW LO cause he'll be conquering the world soon! Very Happy good thing GT is paying attention to SHOW...

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:00 am

Thanks.
Wow, he's so popular now that everyone wants him.
Haizzz ~
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:09 am

that was a nice idea for GT choosing Show's hometown for the event. ^^
& jacky wu is so funny while show is too cute laughing at the side. Haha.
i hope he'll include our country for his next wtc.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down