Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/03/12 Gold Typhoon] After Hi My Sweetheart, Show films 50 minutes of movie

+10
ralb38
Alyssa Ordoñez
Tacko
Sandhiya
chen ni
yu_chun_shan
lzxslxz123
sZHANG_x
jhalovesshowluo
lollipopbbt<3show
14 posters

Go down

[09/03/12 Gold Typhoon] After Hi My Sweetheart, Show films 50 minutes of movie Empty [09/03/12 Gold Typhoon] After Hi My Sweetheart, Show films 50 minutes of movie

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tourism Australia asked "Asia's Dancing King" and "Almighty Queen" Rainie Yang who has more than 25,000,000 million microblog fans with high influence in Asia, to be "Friends of Australia", helping promote tourism in Australia. An international conference was organized in Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney today(3/5), arranging private residential suite for the two's resting place. There is also local media to interview the two Chinese superstars! In the press conference, the chief executive officer said: "With Show Luo and Rainie Yang's international influence we will be able to establish friendly  relations, we're depending on their influence to promote Australia's landscapes, publicizing the tourism experience to the whole Asia!" Xiao Zhu has already been a "Friend of Australia" for nearly two years, promoted Australia's Great Barrier Reef for the Seven Wonders of the World. And this year, he embarked on another trip to Australia for his music film. The chief executive officer gave Xiao Zhu a boomerang as a gift, hoping that he could be like the boomerang to keep on going back to Australia and giving a "Friends of Australia" certificate to Rainie Yang at the same time. Both of them had praised Australia's beauty, saying: "Coming here, we see a lot of white-haired couples walking hand in hand together, making me feel eternity, this is a very suitable place for a honeymoon, it's like when you come here, you can be together forever, very romantic."

Asia's Dancing King, Show Luo will release his new Mandarin album on April. The day before, he brought the group to Australia to shoot 50 minutes of film and asked Golden Bell Awardee Rainie Yang to be the leading lady. After 2009's Hi My Sweetheart, both of them have received their own dramas and this time for Xiao Zhu's new album, the two will work together again. Once the news was released, fans became very excited! Filming for 21 days, there were two artists and a total of 33 staff, luggage nearing 60 boxes, and about 30 pieces of clothes for the two. The location went across three places, Sydney, Melbourne and Tasmania plus the expenses (hotel, meals and flight fees) cost up to 20,000,000 NT. The record company spared no expenses for Show's new album! Xiao Zhu exclaimed with confidence: "Touring a beautiful country like Australia, all the places you will see will give everyone a fresh, new and shocking look of Show!"

After a whirlwind of publicity in Japan, he directly flew to Australia to film. And as he was weak on the second day he caught a cold, had fever, and had to be helped just to stand up from the bed, quickly getting the hospital drips, resting not more than five hours and immediately working to catch up with the filming. But on the day he had a kissing scene with Rainie, Xiao Zhu asked the director to film it the day after, worrying that he might transfer the cold to Rainie yet early in the morning, she had already took two pills of cold medicine, after discovering that the kissing scene was cancelled, she laughingly said: "The medicine was already swallowed." The shooting schedule was very busy, starting from 8 in the morning up until 12 midnight, even Show who had challenged 3 concerts in 24 hours could not handle it. But the most tired wasn't Show, Rainie thought that it was Show's music film, and she would just serve as the leading lady so she would not be as tired. Who would have thought that her lines would be more than Show's and started earlier while finishing later than Show. Rainie joked: "Wrong step! I thought I would have a vacation in Australia!" To thank Rainie for her loyalty, Xiao Zhu hired a female masseuse going to Rainie's room for a  hot oil massage, Xiao Zhu paying 5000 for two hours, rewarding Rainie for ther hardwork.

Source: Gold Typhoon
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[09/03/12 Gold Typhoon] After Hi My Sweetheart, Show films 50 minutes of movie Empty Re: [09/03/12 Gold Typhoon] After Hi My Sweetheart, Show films 50 minutes of movie

Post by jhalovesshowluo Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:33 am

Sad I hope he get well soon and feel better for his upcoming Dante Signing Event on 11/Mar..sigh..and hoping also that he finish the event early than his previous signing event before because what he needs now was enough rest before the release of his mandarin album next month, which is for sure will make him more busy.. Neutral
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

[09/03/12 Gold Typhoon] After Hi My Sweetheart, Show films 50 minutes of movie Empty Re: [09/03/12 Gold Typhoon] After Hi My Sweetheart, Show films 50 minutes of movie

Post by sZHANG_x Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:01 pm

i'm so worried about his health...
he's gonna be so busy with the signing session, then chinese album promotions and also recording for his next jap album... :/
i hope he can rest asap Sad
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Oh.. Show should rest. He needs a long rest. And Rainie too.

I'm excited about the film with Rainie Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:53 pm

he got sick... Sad but who wouldn't be with his schedule... but i do hope that he could find some time to rest and not overwork himself no matter who much he loves to work... Sad
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by chen ni Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 pm

so much busy, i wish that he would take good care of his health...manager xiao zhuang please take care our husband...on the other hand he's so sweet to rainie,...maybe more sweeter to hes future wife...
chen ni
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandhiya Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:32 am

I hope he gets well soon! Don't be to busy show. You're number one!
Sandhiya
Sandhiya
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacko Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 am

wow, they both should have a beautiful rest after that. Rainie too ~
Tacko
Tacko

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 am

Ohhh, poor Show, he should rest more than 5 hours because he is sick. I can also feel the pressure in his schedule when I read this news, imagine... they are filming from 8am to 12 midnight!!!! I hope he'll get better soon... I'll pray for him... Crying or Very sad

Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:50 am

sZHANG_x wrote:i'm so worried about his health...
he's gonna be so busy with the signing session, then chinese album promotions and also recording for his next jap album... :/
i hope he can rest asap Sad
What?!?! He will release a Japanese album????!!!! When???!!! Very much excited about it!!!!!!! cheers
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 am

chen ni wrote:so much busy, i wish that he would take good care of his health...manager xiao zhuang please take care our husband...on the other hand he's so sweet to rainie,...maybe more sweeter to hes future wife...
Yup, he's so sweet to Ranie.
I'm just wondering who could be the luckiest girl that show will marry...
Who ever she is, she should do her best to take care and love our husband very much...
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ralb38 Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:17 am

Woohoo! Can't wait to see the results from their hard work in Australia - so many familiar places that they filmed - very famous locations right in the middle of the 3 cities. So excited!!
ralb38
ralb38
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 am

ralb38 wrote:Woohoo! Can't wait to see the results from their hard work in Australia - so many familiar places that they filmed - very famous locations right in the middle of the 3 cities. So excited!!
Did you stalk them while filming??? Very Happy
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 am

Yes, cannot wait for the movie to comes out,...
Loving it, and hope it really true, he will come back here like the boomerang,... Show u are the friend of Australia, and our love....

Poor show to be sick more than weeks now,,, T.T really, can't say anything, makes me want to cry,... Hope he will get better before he's doing another signing event in two weeks time,...
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 pm

thanks a lot for translating this - before i could just understand tiny bits thanks
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 am

cant wait to watch this ehhehe so excited .... those two really good together heehheheehe thanks for translation ehheheeh
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by u2bnv Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:07 am

i hope he will get more rest, more then 5 hours. We all support you with love and care, and please be healthy so we can see the movie a.s.a.p..

To Show from the bottom of my heart, sometime you want to do everything so fast it doesn't work this way. You need to eat healthy and sleep well until your body recover or else your cold leave you. Please rest more.

u2bnv
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down